+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm from the first draw under FSW and my application was sent last March. Its frustrating when applicants from May are getting their PPR when there are still Feb and March applicants on queue. I know that every case is different from others but at least CIC should have a FIFO system. I think top ranking applicants with 1000+ CRS points means nothing .
By the way, I received my GCMS notes with 114 pages lol! There it states the recalculation date of my points which is August 19. I wonder if I should wait that long.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Righteous said:
Congrats man 8).. How long did it take between PPR sent and Decision made?
3 days including weekend..
PPR on 12th June and Decision Made on 15th June

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
Mine was PPR on 10 June and Decision made on 12 June

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
hope for the best said:
Mine was PPR on 10 June and Decision made on 12 June
looks like 2 days between PPR letter on mycic and ECAS status update to Decision Made.

hope for the best,

where are you applying from? I have asked for arrangement to be made in india for copr stamping. I have mailed to them as asked. When can I expect to hear back from them?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
srbhrn said:
wooooow!! :eek: thats quite fast.. sent my PPR since 2nd June and nothing has been updated in my ECAS - still "in progress"

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Anyone know if BG check changing to in progress is any indication of time remaining until PPR?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
hulahoop said:
Anyone know if BG check changing to in progress is any indication of time remaining until PPR?
It took me 1 day after that to get PPR...keep your fingers crossed.. best of luck

MCB19

Mar 15, 2015
Is there anyone on this forum that was implied already under EE and Applied WP or BOWP that has approved and any implied status under EE got PPR...

Pls share ur timeline.....

Thank u in advance

Congrats to all who got there PPR hopefully mine soon....

Goodluck for the rest!!!!!!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
hulahoop said:
my BG didn't change to "in progress" until the day i got my PPR.. People experience may vary... but PPR and BG "in progress" are closely tied.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
MCB19 said:
Is there anyone on this forum that was implied already under EE and Applied WP or BOWP that has approved and any implied status under EE got PPR...

Pls share ur timeline.....

Thank u in advance

Congrats to all who got there PPR hopefully mine soon....

Goodluck for the rest!!!!!!
I applied for EE on 12th April and my company applied for my work permit in May.

I submitted my documents for Work permit to local VO on 1st june and 12th June I got my PPR from EE ..

sandy18

Mar 8, 2014
Hi Could you please let me know what all steps have you gone thru for the passport request and Does EE follow the same steps like Old Paper application processes.

Thanks in Advance,
Sandu

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
dragon17Sky said:
Their is no minimum waiting period. It is usually a couple of days between the two but not always in the same order.
I don't want to scare you but you should definitely call them as soon as you can before the passport request last day expire.
Wish you good luck.
CIC agent said a decision has not been made yet and my case is still under progress and she has no idea why ECAS website is saying status as "Decision Made". This is getting weird.
Has anyone heard of this situation?
ECAS says "Decision Made" since June 6th but MyCIC says BG: "in progress", final decision: "not started". CIC call center agent said as per their records indicate case is still in progress and they have time till August to let me know their decision and she does not know why it says "Decision Made" in the website. Anxious and confused.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
MaryAnneAB said:
To the ones who got REJECTED on the grounds that the offer of employment seem to be temporary and seasonal (even in my case given I have an LMO, have been working in the same position for almost two years with still almost 1 year to go on LMO):

>>> kind fellow folks on this forum reached out, repeating the offer of employment has to have it written that they are willing to keep us even after the PR comes through, for an indeterminate future <<<

The magic words, and I agree with them. My employer stated that he supports my PR, said lots of nice things about my work, however missed to say he'd want to keep me after the PR comes through.

As far as I'm informed CIC does not re open rejected cases. Cancelled might get lucky, however not all.

Good luck and success to all.
Hi MaryAnneAB
Can you please share you NOC?

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
ETE said:
Just to clarify, you did not upload the scanned copies of the visas and stamps on both your NEW and old passport?
I didn't upload scanned copies of new passport and old passport. nothing atall. just the front page and back page.

I saw few rejections in March April because of passport issues. So I was scared and called CIC. Agent said it's okey If u don't send stamped pages. we will request u as additional documents if required. The people whose files were rejected for such silly reasons got their files reopened later.

but it's better to upload everything at one time.
Good Luck

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulahoop said:
Mine has been "In process" for a month now, but no PR yet. Everybody is different.