+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
yepyep said:
Thanks. Bio data form Is provided at that stage? Is it straightforward or is there anything I need to be preparing? I submitted my apr last friday, My meds are passed and my eligibility is in progress.. If I don't need to provide any more docs ppr will be the next I hear from CIC then I take it?
Bio-Data form is simple form which is appended to your passport request letter. Details like Surname, Given Name, Height and eye-color of primary applicant and all dependents are requested.

Yes, PPR will be next step in case you are not requested for any further documents.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
Bio-Data form is simple form which is appended to your passport request letter. Details like Surname, Given Name, Height and eye-color of primary applicant and all dependents are requested.

Yes, PPR will be next step in case you are not requested for any further documents.
Cheers. So they would return the copy of the passport stamped, then they send copr with it? And you take both when you land and hello Canada?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
yepyep said:
Cheers. So they would return the copy of the passport stamped, then they send copr with it? And you take both when you land and hello Canada?
Yes. Enter Canada with passport, COPR papers to become a PR.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Hi Guys,

Previously on my CIC it states that "background check is needed- Not needed at this time" and now after my medicals was passed it shows "background check is needed - Not started" what does that imply? should i be worried?

Thanks.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
ETE said:
Hi Guys,

Previously on my CIC it states that "background check is needed- Not needed at this time" and now after my medicals was passed it shows "background check is needed - Not started" what does that imply? should i be worried?

Thanks.
No need to worry. That is normal. All in the process.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I have recently have been asked to upload my original celpip exam results. My question is after I go to mycic and upload the celpip file do I have to continue and sign the application and transmit it like I did the first time or just after I upload it I should exit the questionnaire?

Thank you in advance for the help

Oliver Queen

Apr 3, 2015
jaffa83 said:
This is unbelievable but you still can for it. I suggest you first order the GCMS notes and find out their observations and notes. Take this to an attorney and he can help you either to reopen or to submit a new one based on their notes and attorney's advise.
MaryAnneAB whats is your timeline

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
nodet said:
Hello All,
I have recently have been asked to upload my original celpip exam results. My question is after I go to mycic and upload the celpip file do I have to continue and sign the application and transmit it like I did the first time or just after I upload it I should exit the questionnaire?

Thank you in advance for the help
You have to click next and transmit, they will ask you to electronically sign and so and so like the first time. Click on "next" until the program says the document is successfully uploaded.
Cheers

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Hi iceberge
I am sorry I am not an expert in this but hopefully it should be fine. I personally didn't had any end date on my offer letter.
Don't worry dragon17Sky, we all are here to give information what we know as well as get idea where we are confused. Thanks for reply though.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there ,

Has anyone experienced differences from their express entry profile when they log in to apply for PR after getting ITA.

IE my passport info didn't transfer over , work experience had some lines missing , .

My question is if I change/edit under PR ie. funds under EE profile say 12000 , pr 12,500 would this cause any problems ?

Please help

danmariia

May 28, 2015
Hi everyone. Today I got massage from CIC that they need "Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination" of my husband's son from previous marriage. But we don't have any contact with him and he is not included to the PR application, but on CIC website says "Your dependents must also have a medical exam, even if they are not coming with you." And question is what can we do? I am afraid that without his medical we will not get PR. Maybe somebody know what can we do in this situation. Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joey10 said:
Hi there ,

Has anyone experienced differences from their express entry profile when they log in to apply for PR after getting ITA.

IE my passport info didn't transfer over , work experience had some lines missing , .

My question is if I change/edit under PR ie. funds under EE profile say 12000 , pr 12,500 would this cause any problems ?

Please help
There are glitches in the EE system which surface off and on, this could be one of those.

Also, post ITA one observes that fields are grayed out while others are editable - POF is a good example. Those fields can be modified after getting the ITA provided you don't end up flouting any eligibility criteria accidentally. Recommend not to change anything from pre-ITA times as far as possible unless it is absolutely warranted to do the same and, if that be the case, inform CIC accordingly.

All the best!

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danmariia said:
Hi everyone. Today I got massage from CIC that they need "Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination" of my husband's son from previous marriage. But we don't have any contact with him and he is not included to the PR application, but on CIC website says "Your dependents must also have a medical exam, even if they are not coming with you." And question is what can we do? I am afraid that without his medical we will not get PR. Maybe somebody know what can we do in this situation. Thank you.
Hi,

If you have mentioned his name in your application, then he needs a medical. This is because he might decide to join his Dad in the future so they want to be sure that it is covered.
Can his Dad get in touch with him somehow? If not, then you need to send a CSE (which takes a while to come back) or ring CIC.

MaryAnneAB

Jun 4, 2014
Timeline (CEC with LMO)

January 31 draw.
April 1 submitted the application.
Medicals passes a few days later, background check in process.

June 8 additional requests for Schedule A and another country's police certificate.
June 9 ECAS changes In progress.
June 12 REJECTED.

I'm in the middle of 2 year LMO however they didn't like my offer of employment, and took 600 points away which made me fall through the cracks.

I reapplied today for a new EE, however too late to catch the invitation in the 10th draw. I've 1090 points.

Just altogether very unlucky here...

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MaryAnneAB said:
Timeline (CEC with LMO)

January 31 draw.
April 1 submitted the application.
Medicals passes a few days later, background check in process.

June 8 additional requests for Schedule A and another country's police certificate.
June 9 ECAS changes In progress.
June 12 REJECTED.

I'm in the middle of 2 year LMO however they didn't like my offer of employment, and took 600 points away which made me fall through the cracks.

I reapplied today for a new EE, however too late to catch the invitation in the 10th draw. I've 1090 points.

Just altogether very unlucky here...
You will surely get in the next draw.