Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
guys for a passport request, for a non visa country, you have to copy your passport. now is this the whole passport or just stamped pages anyone know?
TIA
cymromoir, I believe you have to copy every pages of your passport .. cos that is what the Request letter said

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
powerstar said:
Received PPR yesterday :)

14 FEB EE Profile Created
20 FEB ITA Received
03 MAR Application Submitted
03 MAR AOR Received
31 MAR Medical Passed
31 Background Check In Progress

ECAS
Jun 03 Status changed from Application Received to In Process
Jun 09 PPR
Hi Powerstar

do you mind sharing if they had any additional document request for you?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
Great news: we just completed our landing today! Our passports made it from Ottawa to Vancouver in less than 24 hours, so we decided to get it over with and immediately drove down to the border (Peace Arch in BC).

In case it helps others, a couple of notes for future reference:
  • I was sure that Xpresspost envelopes require a signature upon delivery. They don't, apparently -- our mailman just left it in our mailbox. You might want to be extra-vigilant once your tracking is activated; I know it's not common for stuff to be stolen from mailboxes, but still. You wouldn't want that to be the moment when you lose your passport.
  • The wait on the American side (to get the flagpole slip of paper they produce, which the Canadian officers require) took longer than the actual landing: we spent almost an hour at the very busy US facility at Peace Arch (even though it was early afternoon on a weekday), but only about 35 minutes, start to finish, on the Canadian side. Very nice people and a smooth experience overall.

Once again, good luck to everyone still waiting for good news! I sure had my doubts about EE, and I won't become a fan of Harper/Alexander anytime soon, but for our family this was a pretty amazing upgrade compared to the previous system.

I probably won't be following this thread as closely in the future, but feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions!
That is very nice of you to share your experience :)
wish you good luck in your future endeavours

outlaws

Apr 24, 2015
hey today i got request for RCMP and when i tried to upload it ..its asking me about the expiry date of it...i am bit confused about it is it valid for 6 months or 1 year .. Please let me know so that i can upload it as early as possible.

trricky

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE created Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
18-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
18-04-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Passport Req..
15 AUG 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 AUG 2015
LANDED..........
22 Aug 2015
EE created Jan 12
ITA received on Apr 17
Doc Submission Apr 25 (including Medical, ECA and English test results)
AOR received Apr 25

my Cyc :
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ECAS
- We have received your application 12 Jan 2015
- We started processing your application 22 Feb 2015

No update so far... 47 Days passed from first AOR

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
Great news: we just completed our landing today! Our passports made it from Ottawa to Vancouver in less than 24 hours, so we decided to get it over with and immediately drove down to the border (Peace Arch in BC).

In case it helps others, a couple of notes for future reference:
  • I was sure that Xpresspost envelopes require a signature upon delivery. They don't, apparently -- our mailman just left it in our mailbox. You might want to be extra-vigilant once your tracking is activated; I know it's not common for stuff to be stolen from mailboxes, but still. You wouldn't want that to be the moment when you lose your passport.
  • The wait on the American side (to get the flagpole slip of paper they produce, which the Canadian officers require) took longer than the actual landing: we spent almost an hour at the very busy US facility at Peace Arch (even though it was early afternoon on a weekday), but only about 35 minutes, start to finish, on the Canadian side. Very nice people and a smooth experience overall.

Once again, good luck to everyone still waiting for good news! I sure had my doubts about EE, and I won't become a fan of Harper/Alexander anytime soon, but for our family this was a pretty amazing upgrade compared to the previous system.

I probably won't be following this thread as closely in the future, but feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions!
+1 for sharing your landing experiences.

@trricky..wait fro your medicals to be passed before they proceed on to your application. Call your doc and ask him when did he uploaded his results to CIC, then check with CIC what's the status of the medicals. As you dont see this in your file.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
+1 for sharing your landing experiences.

@ trricky..wait fro your medicals to be passed before they proceed on to your application. Call your doc and ask him when did he uploaded his results to CIC, then check with CIC what's the status of the medicals. As you dont see this in your file.
That's correct. If your medicals are not received by CIC they won't start process. If its been long since you submitted your medicals, as Jaffa said contact your Doctor. On the other hand there might be lot of factors contributing to your medical delay, such as number of dependents on your file and any additional tests that your Doctor performed. You can check with your Doctor if any additional tests done like Liver/ Kidney etc. If there are additional tests involved, CIC Health Branch will most likely take min 2 months to get to your file.

bugi77

Jan 30, 2015
trricky said:
EE created Jan 12
ITA received on Apr 17
AOR received Apr 25

my Cyc :

ECAS

Hej bud I also waiting 89 days and the timeline is the same as yours.
Good luck

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
bugi77 said:
Hej bud I also waiting 89 days and the timeline is the same as yours.
Good luck
Relax guys..CIC is taking at least 75 days these days to process the Work Permits. So be patient and it pays off later.

mam2015

Mar 25, 2015
Be patient and do your daily job buddy. I received my ITA on February 7, submitted my application by the next 15 days. They requested documents twice so far; I submitted my RCMP and Schedule 4A in April. It's mid June already. So, if someone else is getting PPR and why am I not getting anything, does that make sense? Nope. So please be patient.

trricky said:
EE created Jan 12
ITA received on Apr 17
AOR received Apr 25

my Cyc :

ECAS

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
mam2015 said:
Be patient and do your daily job buddy. I received my ITA on February 7, submitted my application by the next 15 days. They requested documents twice so far; I submitted my RCMP and Schedule 4A in April. It's mid June already. So, if someone else is getting PPR and why am I not getting anything, does that make sense? Nope. So be patience.
Good one, +1 for your post

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
AHAAAAA grrrrrrrrrrrrr great Canada post lossed my passports sending it to Ottawa. Its been 3 days passed due now they have escalated it to the investigation team .................I would suggest Currier service to Ottawa not Express post . Told the agents 3 times its important to find it it is not a xmas card to my granny the 3rd agent actually did it right. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'(

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
bud_weiser said:
AHAAAAA grrrrrrrrrrrrr great Canada post lossed my passports sending it to Ottawa. Its been 3 days passed due now they have escalated it to the investigation team .................I would suggest Currier service to Ottawa not Express post . Told the agents 3 times its important to find it it is not a xmas card to my granny the 3rd agent actually did it right. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'(
I'm never using Canada post for important docs again.
My request for a Thai PCC (for my wife) I sent via them (registered) and was said would be about 7 business days, but took more than 3 weeks just to leave Canada. From the moment it was out of Canada it took a couple of days to reach the Thai police. Because of that delay I didn't get the PCC in time to include it in my application (Thai PCC not mandatory at time of submitting the app).

Than my lawyer wanted to let me sign forms to extend my WP and there were documents that they needed signed back on a wednesday while they sent me the docs via mail on monday late afternoon. So I signed the docs and went to Canada post to sent them via expresspost and was guaranteed for wednesday, but it only arrived on thursday, which complicated the file for the lawyer to do a final review.

So I'll never use it anymore for urgent/important docs.