Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
ssdn said:
congrats thank god someone is moving with fstp.

Hi ssdn,

Its moved so fast after I submitted in April. Ecas says "Received null with incorrect date" but nonetheless it has the 3rd line with medical received.

Praying for the best for everyone.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
silmarilli103 i have a simiar situation i dont have 3 lines but medicals have passed .. but my dates are updated 1st line it says the date i submitted my application.
2nd line is supposed to be the date when they started processing ..its missing for me :( my ecas shows application received still :( it will change when the officers picks up the file thats wat some of the guys tld me

silmarilli103 said:
My ECAS only shows the following two lines:

ECAS (Application Received)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.

I don't have a second line with ' we have started processing your application' and my dates have not been updated! I'm beginning to worry now as I have not been requested a Schedule A either and most applicants who applied around the same time did.. Anyone else in the same boat with just two lines as above?

However, I submitted my RCMP PCC and RFPR fees along with my application and am not expecting updates on those.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
marathimanus said:
hello guys,
got ppr request on 3rd June. i m in Canada. but my spouse n Child is in India. my ppr letter says send primary applicants and dependents passport together to Ottawa.

I sent my passport to Ottawa along with additional explanation letter. but when my wife visited VFS in India they denied to take dependents passport because PPR letter says that we have to send all passports together.

it's very strange. so I called CIC call center today and the agent didn't had answer to it. he said she has seen such PPR request first time.

I am getting crazy.

hey buddy I had the same situation.. in ur request letter it says if ur family members are in india... just send a fax letter to Ottawa and a case specific enquiry stating the same....they will send u an email with a letter that ur wife and kid needs to take it to VFS and they will send the passport for stamping..

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
pawan_kumar said:
Hi guys my e cas is not moving at all. Sence may end. It says application received on 3rd march.
What do you guys suggests. Should I call CIC.
I am FSW with in Canada
999 points

pawan kumar... u will get something relax dude..

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
k1123 said:
sent my passport on 28 may received 1 june according to canada post
bt cic agent says they receive my pp on 4 june
hows this possible
I agree with others that it only means that a few days passed between the passports reached the PO Box and when they were actually received by processing agents (or some other human who actually opened the package). Either way, I wouldn't be worried -- they have your passport, you were deemed eligible by now, it's just a question of patience (which is easier said than done, of course...).

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
ARMANIZ said:
Conor9900: I got ITA in Apr.

I was requested for Sch A yesterday. I did not leave any gaps, and they have not asked me to fill out the form for any specific period. I just hope it is a good sign. Can't feel good until I see the PPR in my inbox.
I don't think this is a cause for concern at all -- I was also asked for a full Schedule A form (not just a specific section) despite my application being gap-free. Our application was approved just a few days after returning the form. (I can't guarantee the last bit for you obviously, but you're on the right path for sure).

rojmalla

Feb 13, 2015
hi i summit my doc in march 13 and as per application status process start from may 6, anybody has any idea how long it will take time,
and one more thing my work permit valid date is till aug 22 so i need to apply for open work permit?

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
Great news: we just completed our landing today! Our passports made it from Ottawa to Vancouver in less than 24 hours, so we decided to get it over with and immediately drove down to the border (Peace Arch in BC).

In case it helps others, a couple of notes for future reference:
  • I was sure that Xpresspost envelopes require a signature upon delivery. They don't, apparently -- our mailman just left it in our mailbox. You might want to be extra-vigilant once your tracking is activated; I know it's not common for stuff to be stolen from mailboxes, but still. You wouldn't want that to be the moment when you lose your passport.
  • The wait on the American side (to get the flagpole slip of paper they produce, which the Canadian officers require) took longer than the actual landing: we spent almost an hour at the very busy US facility at Peace Arch (even though it was early afternoon on a weekday), but only about 35 minutes, start to finish, on the Canadian side. Very nice people and a smooth experience overall.

Once again, good luck to everyone still waiting for good news! I sure had my doubts about EE, and I won't become a fan of Harper/Alexander anytime soon, but for our family this was a pretty amazing upgrade compared to the previous system.

I probably won't be following this thread as closely in the future, but feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
powerstar said:
Received PPR yesterday :)

14 FEB EE Profile Created
20 FEB ITA Received
03 MAR Application Submitted
03 MAR AOR Received
31 MAR Medical Passed
31 Background Check In Progress

ECAS
Jun 03 Status changed from Application Received to In Process
Jun 09 PPR
Congratulations

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
A quick one, has anyone received the “update” email after AOR? U know the one “ur application has been updated”etc

After AOR I have received a bunch of “you have a new message in mycic” email. Usually turned out to be doc requests, but the update email is a first. I checked my cic and everything looks normal.

I think u should get these emails b4 ITA but not after. A bit scared...hope there is not sth that put me ineligible...

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just curious to know,

If an application is to get rejected, at what stage do you guys think a person would know the application is rejected?

From being around this forum, i have noticed that anyone getting three lines on ecas has to play a waiting game or submit additional docs/ atten an interview. I haven't seen any rejection cases. I am sure plenty of people are getting rejected so i am wondering when does this usually take place?

Cheers

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
chouchou959 said:
A quick one, has anyone received the “update” email after AOR? U know the one “ur application has been updated”etc

After AOR I have received a bunch of “you have a new message in mycic” email. Usually turned out to be doc requests, but the update email is a first. I checked my cic and everything looks normal.

I think u should get these emails b4 ITA but not after. A bit scared...hope there is not sth that put me ineligible...
Someone on this forum explained earlier that when a CIC staff logs on to your application, it would trigger such message.

It means your application is being looked at.

chouchou959

Apr 8, 2015
Righteous said:
Someone on this forum explained earlier that when a CIC staff logs on to your application, it would trigger such message.

It means your application is being looked at.
Thanks righteous for the explanation