+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Congrats...you may expect a PPR or RPRF soon if not paid before in a week or 2. They may even ask the SCH-A if they find any gaps in the history. Bottom-line is that you're just at the front door of knocking the CIC door and can open at anytime.

Also, to those who are posting their scores, please remember that for the CIC it does not matter. The score is accounted and valid until you receive an ITA and submit your application. Once you submit your application you will be treated as applicant whose application is received with Lock-in date. So, please do not take your score to scale your file. Those who had less score but got an ITA might get his PR sooner and persons with 1200/1200 may get it after the other guys. It depends on the VO/LVOs, complexity of the case, number of PCCs, and dependents etc. I do not want to hurt or relate this to anyone but I have seen people who has the 600 (with LMIA or PNP) were still worried here of not getting their file processed like others. But just think about those who don't even have these but doing the job in Canada. In other words, we are all good in one aspect when compared to those who have not yet received their ITAs being working Full time in Canada.

Thanks for the reply.

I have already paid $1040 for application and right for PR fees.

So I guess I should get the good news soon :)

Fingers crossed.

From this point there is lesser scope of rejection right?

hannybunny

Jun 1, 2015
sasha007 said:
Hello All,

I have received a Schedule-A request, Are they sending it to all?

My Timelines:
ITA : Feb-20-2015
AOR : Apr-07
Add Doc Req01 : Apr-07 (CELPIP & Submitted on the same day)
Add Doc Req02 : Apr-15 (RCMP & submitted on Apr-20)
Add Doc Req03 : June-10 (Schedule-A)

Review Eligibility : In process
BG Check : In process (Apr-24)
Medical : Passed

ECAS: only 2 lines
Application received on xx
Medical received

Anyone knows or estimated any timeline between Schedule-A submission & the PPR ?

Thanks & Regards!

We also submitted on June 2nd and nothing since....some ppl got it a week after schedule A and some are still waiting even more than a month.

But what we got is BOWP, actually my husband got it and he is a main applicant, I didn't get it yet because I had to pay extra 100 bucks and now I am waiting for that to be processed.

Cheers

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
saurabhnama said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have already paid $1040 for application and right for PR fees.

So I guess I should get the good news soon :)

Fingers crossed.

From this point there is lesser scope of rejection right?
yes, the chances of rejection are very minimal. So, that's why they issue BOWP if you're Canada and your current status is about to expire.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I have received my ITA on 27th of march and I have done my medical on April 20th. I submitted my express entry application on May 26th (exactly on the deadline date :) ). Since then my medical result still is " Review of medical results Not needed at this time". is this something normal? I am being worried that the Doctor that I have done the medical with has forgotten to send my profile for them! Because most of the people here getting their medical passed in less than 10 days but mine is not even in progress. Also I have checked my Ecas status but there is nothing there about my medical.
P.S: I am already in Canada, and I have done the medicals inside Canada.

Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Hello All,
I have received my ITA on 27th of march and I have done my medical on April 20th. I submitted my express entry application on May 26th (exactly on the deadline date :) ). Since then my medical result still is " Review of medical results Not needed at this time". is this something normal? I am being worried that the Doctor that I have done the medical with has forgotten to send my profile for them! Because most of the people here getting their medical passed in less than 10 days but mine is not even in progress. Also I have checked my Ecas status but there is nothing there about my medical.

It took 42 days for me to get the Medical results updated

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
nodet said:
Hello All,

Those who did not have their medicals updated in their files and it's been more than 2 months since you submitted, do the 2 steps quickly as I mentioned below.

1. Call your doctor and confirm when did he submitted your medicals to CIC.
Once you have a response then do step 2
2. Send a CSE to CIC and check with the dates that the doctor has uploaded his results to CIC and they can reply back to you.

No need to panic though as if CIC needs any clarifications, then by all means they will ask you to redo or ask you to take more tests.

If not check with our EE Forum emedical expert "rasber"

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Those who did not have their medicals updated in their files and it's been more than 2 months since you submitted, do the 2 steps quickly as I mentioned below.

1. Call your doctor and confirm when did he submitted your medicals to CIC.
Once you have a response then do step 2
2. Send a CSE to CIC and check with the dates that the doctor has uploaded his results to CIC and they can reply back to you.

No need to panic though as if CIC needs any clarifications, then by all means they will ask you to redo or ask you to take more tests.

If not check with our EE Forum emedical expert "rasber"
Thank you so much for the info Jaffa83

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Just want to share my good news with you
I got my PPR today and someone on the forum is correct cos I also think CIC always issue PPR on Wed
and it cleared out some of my questions from before

Even if you are from a visa exempted country ( like me ) but you will still get a Passport request, it is just that you only need to send your passport copies, 2 immigration photos, Request letter and BIODATA ( this is actually just a piece of paper where you need to fill in your application #, name, height and eye color ) then send all above to Ottawa then just wait for CIC to send you the landing paper

All of my suffering is about to go to the end and wish everyone else here good luck ;D

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Britanno-Columbien said:
We sent our passports the same day as you, and only today saw the tracker activated -- yours is surely not far behind! All in all it was not as bad as I thought in terms of waiting -- they received our mailer on June 1st, and sent it out to us within 8 calendar days. If all goes well with the post we hope to head down to the border by the end of the week! :D
sent my passport on 28 may received 1 june according to canada post
bt cic agent says they receive my pp on 4 june
hows this possible

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
hope for the best said:
Hi everyone
I got my PPR today and someone on the forum is correct cos I also think CIC always issue PPR on Wed

Even if you are from a visa exempted country ( like me ) but you will still get a Passport request, it is just that you only need to send your passport copies, 2 immigration photos, Request letter and BIODATA ( this is actually just a piece of paper where you need to fill in your application #, name, height and eye color ) then send all above to Ottawa then just wait for CIC to send you the landing paper

All of my suffering is about to go to the end and wish everyone else here good luck ;D
congrats !!!!

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
Hi everyone

Congratulations. Is this your PPR? Does this mean your file is approved?