Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
hello guys,
got ppr request on 3rd June. i m in Canada. but my spouse n Child is in India. my ppr letter says send primary applicants and dependents passport together to Ottawa.

I sent my passport to Ottawa along with additional explanation letter. but when my wife visited VFS in India they denied to take dependents passport because PPR letter says that we have to send all passports together.

it's very strange. so I called CIC call center today and the agent didn't had answer to it. he said she has seen such PPR request first time.

I am getting crazy.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
ashrafgk said:
Hitting the 2 months mark tomorrow.

I've applied on April 10th. Medical Passed on April 15th. Background check still Not Started.

ECAS - Application received - 3 lines

In Canada - FSW (no lmia).

Praying and hoping to hear some good news soon. The patience game is hard .. But we gotta keep the hope.

Good luck to all.
What's your ECAS status?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations! Great to see patience paying off so well for all the Feb applicants!
Are you applying from within or outside of Canada? Are you FSW ?

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Britanno-Columbien said:
We sent our passports the same day as you, and only today saw the tracker activated -- yours is surely not far behind! All in all it was not as bad as I thought in terms of waiting -- they received our mailer on June 1st, and sent it out to us within 8 calendar days. If all goes well with the post we hope to head down to the border by the end of the week! :D
whats ur mycic status
thanks

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
uozer said:
same here.finally ppr :)
fsw outside canada, in dubai
ITA 27-Mar
Documents Submitted 2-Apr
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
CIC is reviewing eligibility 3-Apr
Check background 29-May
Medical results Review in Progress 12-Apr
Medical results - Passed 20-Apr
ecas in progress 9-Apr
ppr 9-Jun
Congratulations

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Congrats buds to all those whose received their PPRs. Good Luck to those in line and i'm in the line too ::) ::) ::)

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
delorean said:
I received PPR tonight after ECAS status became 3 lines from 2 lines. 3 lines status has been started 10 days ago. :)
Congratulations !!! It was been a long wait for you and atlast received it.

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
Hi guys my e cas is not moving at all. Sence may end. It says application received on 3rd march.
What do you guys suggests. Should I call CIC.
I am FSW with in Canada
999 points

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
Guys,

FSW

My time line

ITA : 19th March
Submitted : 19th April
Medical Pass: 27 April
Additional Doc: 28th April (PCC request)
Additional Doc submitted : 20th May
Background check initiated: 21st May

ECAS: Just turned from 'Application Received' to 'In Process'.

Any idea when can I expect ppr?

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Now they have asked for my wife's Schedule A. Apparently there was a gap in the time. She's been unemployed at home since graduated from High School. Should I put "unemployed at home" ?

Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
saurabhnama said:
Guys,

FSW

My time line

ITA : 19th March
Submitted : 19th April
Medical Pass: 27 April
Additional Doc: 28th April (PCC request)
Additional Doc submitted : 20th May
Background check initiated: 21st May

ECAS: Just turned from 'Application Received' to 'In Process'.

Any idea when can I expect ppr?
Congrats...you may expect a PPR or RPRF soon if not paid before in a week or 2. They may even ask the SCH-A if they find any gaps in the history. Bottom-line is that you're just at the front door of knocking the CIC door and can open at anytime.

Also, to those who are posting their scores, please remember that for the CIC it does not matter. The score is accounted and valid until you receive an ITA and submit your application. Once you submit your application you will be treated as applicant whose application is received with Lock-in date. So, please do not take your score to scale your file. Those who had less score but got an ITA might get his PR sooner and persons with 1200/1200 may get it after the other guys. It depends on the VO/LVOs, complexity of the case, number of PCCs, and dependents etc. I do not want to hurt or relate this to anyone but I have seen people who has the 600 (with LMIA or PNP) were still worried here of not getting their file processed like others. But just think about those who don't even have these but doing the job in Canada. In other words, we are all good in one aspect when compared to those who have not yet received their ITAs being working Full time in Canada.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
marathimanus said:
hello guys,
got ppr request on 3rd June. i m in Canada. but my spouse n Child is in India. my ppr letter says send primary applicants and dependents passport together to Ottawa.

I sent my passport to Ottawa along with additional explanation letter. but when my wife visited VFS in India they denied to take dependents passport because PPR letter says that we have to send all passports together.

it's very strange. so I called CIC call center today and the agent didn't had answer to it. he said she has seen such PPR request first time.

I am getting crazy.
Hi Bro,
Just a suggestion ! we had a same situation but this was not regarding Canadian visa or PR. Im my case father was in X country me mu mum n sibling in Y country then what we did was we had mailed our passports via fedex to the country X from comuntry Y. Then my father all together send 4 pasports for visa stamping. very risky process but we had no other option so we didi it that way and by gods grace everything went well. I hope you get a solution too good luck !