+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspiringme said:
Thanks Anya654 for the charged up revert...
You are kind enough to untangle the jigsaw puzzle. One more clarification is sought as far as my eligibility is concerned. I did Bachelor (2004 pass out) as well as Masters (2008 pass out) in computer applications. However, my experience is in the banking sector(More than six years). In the opinion of the same consultant, I don't meet the eligibility criteria on the basis that my field of education and experience are different altogether. Does education and experience necessarily need to match? The NOC which matches my job duties is 6235 Financial sales representatives. The Employment requirements are:
Completion of secondary school and extensive general banking experience is usually required.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Kindly throw light...
Thanks in advance!
There is no rule that says your fields of study should match and that they should be the same as the NOC for your work experience. However, in evaluating your work experience, CIC will look at a number of supporting documents. These include reference letters, pay slips etc. at this time they could also look at your salary and your qualifications to determine if they match your job. Therefore, if for example you claim to have experience as engineer but your highest qualification was a diploma is marketing, then CIC would have reasons to doubt your work reference. If your qualification happened to be more than your job required, then I dont think this will lead to doubt.

I hope I explained clear enough.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
delorean said:
If I was requested PPR, should I sent original passport or copy of all pages?
If you're are from a Visa exempted Country then submit the copy of your PP. otherwise, send the PP

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
aspiringme said:
Thanks Anya654 for the charged up revert...
You are kind enough to untangle the jigsaw puzzle. One more clarification is sought as far as my eligibility is concerned. I did Bachelor (2004 pass out) as well as Masters (2008 pass out) in computer applications. However, my experience is in the banking sector(More than six years). In the opinion of the same consultant, I don't meet the eligibility criteria on the basis that my field of education and experience are different altogether. Does education and experience necessarily need to match? The NOC which matches my job duties is 6235 Financial sales representatives. The Employment requirements are:
Completion of secondary school and extensive general banking experience is usually required.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Kindly throw light...
Thanks in advance!
Relax and go to another attorney and check with him. If he says the same do it, whatever they say and please do not get more confused being here coz each of our frnd here trying to help and in the process you get more questions and you get in to spiral and you will be just answering their questions and your actual question is lost.

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
And reminder this thread is for people with AOR meaning people with on process application, so dont bother us to ask about your personal question, not related to this thread.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
alde81 said:
And reminder this thread is for people with AOR meaning people with on process application, so dont bother us to ask about your personal question, not related to this thread.
agree with you.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
jaffa83 said:
If you're are from a Visa exempted Country then submit the copy of your PP. otherwise, send the PP

We can upload PDF of copy of PP?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
jaffa83, not sure what you were talking about
If you are from a visa exempted country then CIC won't even send you a Passport request ....

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
hope for the best said:
jaffa83, not sure what you were talking about
If you are from a visa exempted country then CIC won't even send you a Passport request ....
Yes, but Sometimes they might ask if the document is not uploaded properly. So, I am letting our frnd to know whether he can or not. Did you get my actual answer? If not read it again and you will get it.!!

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Righteous said:
Hey,

No, I didn't apply for BOWP. The second AOR that was issued to me and will most likely be issued to you clearly states that you can use it for a BOWP - which is for anyone in Canada that would require work permit. I think the letter is kind of generic irrespective of where you apply from

secondly,
Ghana is the nearest Permanent Residence visa office for Nigeria, as a matter of fact it's the only country in West Africa that process Canadian Permanent residency. when you receive you PPR, you will be instructed on where and how to send it.

All the best
Thanks for the prompt reply and clarification.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
alde81 said:
There's no need being nasty to people who come here for help. Everybody needs help from time to time. Chances are this person have previously posted in another thread and had no replies.
Also, Express entry is personal to everybody.
Take a chill pill!
Thanks.

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
yesterday I got additional document request (Passport / travel documents) and I have uploaded the passport scans.

My profile status looks like this:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Just wondering where do I stand in terms of timeline, What do you guys think how close/far I am from getting the PR.

thanks,

Rohit

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
sjrohit said:
yesterday I got additional document request (Passport / travel documents) and I have uploaded the passport scans.

My profile status looks like this:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Just wondering where do I stand in terms of timeline, What do you guys think how close/far I am from getting the PR.

thanks,

Rohit
When did you submit your profile? what is your Ecas status now and before?

1234plm

May 23, 2015
Hi,

I have been following this forum for sometime now. Sharing my timelines below.

EE Profile Created: 28 Mar
ITA Received: 10 Apr (FSW, within Canada)
Medicals Done: 23 Apr
Submitted PR Application: 8 May
1st AOR: 8 May
Medical Passed: 4 Jun
Background Check In Process: 4 Jun

ecas: In Process (2 lines)

app recieved 28 Mar
processing application 29 Mar

(no other lines in ecas)

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
jaffa83 said:
yes, you can!
Oh, cool.

you mean that we can use the website to upload our document that you told me before?