AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
mazamilam said:
Someone on the forums did say that whenever an officer opens your file, the program will treat that as an update and email you. Treat it as work being done on your application. It's a good sign.
Absulately true. Yesterday I've receceive same email and I l've loged in MYCIC , seen nothing changed, but today in the morning I open ECAS realized they updated my mailing address in ECAS.
So I noticed whenever anyone received any mail mail from CIC say your profile updated mean officer oped the file and worked on it. Its a good sign.

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
delorean said:
I guess I have already paid for it by credit card when I applied to PR.
Maybe... :)
if you paid more than a 1000 you would remember.... and it would be a definitely "yes" lol

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
RozieGz said:
if you paid more than a 1000 you would remember.... and it would be a definitely "yes" lol
Yeah, I paid $1,040 online. :)

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
Cant even begin to explain it to you the way i see it and what i have read so far they do a real count on your score for every possible program there is and ensure you are on the right one. I have never seen so many NOT METS in my life and its scary once u look at it but they diligent that i can tell you. Event the 67 point score gets calculated ext PNP whole bunch then security page is one mile long and boy not even to talk about the info sharing and uploads. One thing i can tell u is they are good at record keeping............and confusing ME :eek: :p :-\
Hey what do you mean by "info sharing and uploads"?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
My ECAS changed today after almost 6 weeks to "In Process" from "Application Received".. I am just happy to see some/ any progress.. I have read other posts and I cant make out whats next .. but I am happy to wait, since I have work permit for 3 years starting 6th july and would anyways be flying to Vancouver on 8th ..

myCIC remains the same as:
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed Not Started Help
A final decision has been reached Not Started

My timeline is below:

ITA 27th March (FSW with 271 points)
Submitted documents: 13th April
Medical Passed 16th APril
ECAS Status Application Received 16th April
ECAS Status In Process 5th June

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
My ECAS changed today after almost 6 weeks to "In Process" from "Application Received".. I am just happy to see some/ any progress.. I have read other posts and I cant make out whats next .. but I am happy to wait, since I have work permit for 3 years starting 6th july and would anyways be flying to Vancouver on 8th ..

Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help

My timeline is below:

Congratulations!

You should be getting the good news in a couple of weeks or so!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

You should be getting the good news in a couple of weeks or so!
Thanks .. 2 weeks is fine ..

Just a small concern.. what if the passport request comes when I am already in vancouver? would I need to fly back to india or I can submit my passport in Canada itself?

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
srbhrn said:

My timeline is below:

Wow, I just checked, because I have a similar timeline (AOR on April 10), and as of this morning, my ECAS is now "in process" too! (Was "application received") Background check in MyCIC is still "not started", as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
Wow, I just checked, because I have a similar timeline (AOR on April 10), and as of this morning, my ECAS is now "in process" too! (Was "application received") Background check in MyCIC is still "not started", as well.
Congratulations! So exciting to see this variation - ECAS moving without BC Check moving along. Good news for folks outside Canada!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
fl_pie said:
Yeah I remember we had similar timeline.. congrats to you too ..

and good to know that there is a process cic follows after all.. :D :D

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: 2: I am Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia. In travel documents shall i only add my recent passport with visa stamp pages or..... all previous passports with visa stamp pages.

Question 3: Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, shall I also require to add my temporary resident cards of me and my family (Iqamas) and their translations with passports uploads?

Question 4: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload shall she write explanation letter of change in name on simple paper or shall it be legal document. She wrote explanation letter on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate... Please advise.

Question 5: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

Question 6: I lived in Germany and left in 2003. I got police clearance certificate in 2006. Since then I never went back there. I understand that I don't need fresh police clearance certificate from this country..please advise.

ash10184

Jun 6, 2015
srbhrn said:

My timeline is below:

Hi just a quick question.....how come you got an ITA with a score of 271? I am just a bit confused coz the cic site says "last person invited " ...has never been below 459. Pl let me know.....have over 450 points but haven't aplied for jobs etc. thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm guessing he wrote 271 where he wanted to write 471! ;D

You're right, cutoff hasn't fallen below 453 yet.

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
Hi guys, I saw a lot of u after submitting the additional request documents the status became to "In process" from "application received"I want to know, If they don't ask any additional files, will the status be the same and change to "in process" before PPR? thank u, guys. ;D