14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Btw, Righteous's post also seems to confirm (in addition to that Jamaican newspaper article that you shared the other day) that local VOs are very much involved with processing the application esp BG checks.

Yampower: KVO was certainly pacy in processing that lady's application while yours is much like the rest of us. Is there a separate fast track queue for single moms in KVO? :p
I doubt that very much ;) But there are so many variables to consider that any number of reasons could have caused her application to go that quickly. April 14 submission and May 14 PPR is ridiculously fast :-\

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi all ,

Is it mandatory to have Medicals and PCC ready !!! .. i mean does these has to be uploaded while uploading docs for PR .. or does this has to be uploaded once its been asked for !!

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
I have been following this thread for quite sometime and I must say it has been very helpful. I would like to share my timeline.

FSW
ITA received on the 27th of March
Submitted Application on the 16th of April
Second AOR- 29th of May
MYCIC Records-

Medical- Passed
Backgroud Check- Not Started

I am hoping something great happens soon

Thanks guys for your support through this thread.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
Hi all ,

Is it mandatory to have Medicals and PCC ready !!! .. i mean does these has to be uploaded while uploading docs for PR .. or does this has to be uploaded once its been asked for !!
Yes, they have to be uploaded while submitting documents post receiving ITA. Mandatory documents without which you can't submit your application.

Keep your PCC(s) ready if you're expecting an ITA in the near future - do remember that CIC accepts contemporary PCC (corresponding to your present country of residence) only if it is issued within 6 months from the date you submit them. If you have to submit multiple PCCs for your past travels, they can be older and still valid provided you haven't traveled to that country since the time you got that PCC. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp)

From what we have observed so far, Medicals should be done as close as possible to submission date AFTER getting an ITA - they seem to Pass soon in such cases unless there are other complications with them.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hollaugo said:
I have been following this thread for quite sometime and I must say it has been very helpful. I would like to share my timeline.

FSW
Second AOR- 29th of May
MYCIC Records-

Medical- Passed

Congratulations on your progress hollaugo! Can you please help with quick qns on your progress so far,

1. Are you applying from inside/outside Canada?

2. How did you receive the 2nd AOR? In your MyCIC account as a message?

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Congrats to Jaffa and Krishna you folks have been very helpful on this forum !
Wish you both and all others good luck ahead :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
Yes, they have to be uploaded while submitting documents post receiving ITA. Mandatory documents without which you can't submit your application.

Keep your PCC(s) ready if you're expecting an ITA in the near future - do remember that CIC accepts contemporary PCC (corresponding to your present country of residence) only if it is issued within 6 months from the date you submit them. If you have to submit multiple PCCs for your past travels, they can be older and still valid provided you haven't traveled to that country since the time you got that PCC. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp)

From what we have observed so far, Medicals should be done as close as possible to submission date AFTER getting an ITA - they seem to Pass soon in such cases unless there are other complications with them.

All the best!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply ..

I hv applied for BC PNP via EE and expecting a positive reply soon , so trying to gather as much doc as possible .

I did check te check list for FSW , where i might face some issues with the reference letters from the previous employers . I have worked in UAE for more than 5 yrs and getting that letter from each on of the company would be something next to impossible . Is it mandatory to have it from ALL the previous emplyers ... ??? I can get the documents from my ex-employers in canada but would be really hard to get something like that from UAE..

any other ways to replace these docs !!

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
hollaugo said:

FSW
Second AOR- 29th of May
MYCIC Records-

Medical- Passed

Congrats !!!

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
No updates here, more than 2 mos now
Ita feb 27
Submitted mar 18
Aor mar 19

Mycic
Review of eligibilty in progress
Rest not started
Ecas
Application recieved status
1 line, just we recienved your null on march 19.
Before was 2 line and the date is when I create Ee
Bit frustrating now, I'm turning 3 mos now in june 19, and my medical still not passed.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
TrackIT said:
Congrats to Jaffa and Krishna you folks have been very helpful on this forum !
Wish you both and all others good luck ahead :)
Thanks to you all guys for your wishes!! Do not worry much and everyone has their turn. Good thing to know is that CIC is now at least not rejecting any files so far unlike they did in May 1st week.

Especially those who are waiting since Feb and March submissions and/or AORs do not get panic coz they were not at least refusing them. If they find those files will not get through the process they might have rejected by now. Sometimes, CIC has 2-3 level verification of files. VO does at the field level and their supervisor picks up 2-3 from each VO and will re-verify unless it goes to the LVOs.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Folks..Those who got the SCH-A request to update the address for a specific period, are you just submitting that specific period or every address? Just to confirm.

Vinoakon

Feb 1, 2015
alde81 said:
Ita feb 27
Submitted mar 18
Aor mar 19

Mycic
Rest not started
Ecas
Bit frustrating now, I'm turning 3 mos now in june 19, and my medical still not passed.
my one feb25 application received till now nothing it s happen FSTP
no worry God will help as

Vinoakon

Feb 1, 2015
alde81 said:
Ita feb 27
Submitted mar 18
Aor mar 19

Mycic
Rest not started
Ecas
r u cook or