+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
lalit20september said:
Hi guys!!! Needs an expert advice today morning i have status update in my eCas which says "decision made and office will contact you soon concerning your application" but no change in my cic account. What does that mean??? As far as i know should have got an email for ppr if everything was fine. Keeping my finger crossed!!!!

Best of luck to all of us.....
was your ecas "application received" or "In process" ? You will get the email soon...Can you share your time line as well..

Feb 5, 2015
curious_123 said:
was your ecas "application received" or "In process" ? You will get the email soon...Can you share your time line as well..
initial it used to be app received but once medical passed then it changed to into process and today it got changed to decision made.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
lalit20september said:
initial it used to be app received but once medical passed then it changed to into process and today it got changed to decision made.
congrats

it should be good news then.

did they ever asked you for any extra documents?

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalit20september said:
When did you receive ITA?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
lalit20september said:
Congrats...How many days did it took (appx) for each change from App Received > In Process > Decision Made ?

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
lalit20september said:
Hi guys!!! Needs an expert advice today morning i have status update in my eCas which says "decision made and office will contact you soon concerning your application" but no change in my cic account. What does that mean??? As far as i know should have got an email for ppr if everything was fine. Keeping my finger crossed!!!!

Best of luck to all of us.....

Here is my time line-

Jan 26 EE file created
Feb 19 App submitted
Apr 29 medical passed/received
may 26 decision made.
Congratulations Lalit,

I said dis guys. read my previous posts. of course it was just an observation. for the applicants of March and April u ll get PPR request after 30 to 35 days after medical passed if they were not asked for additional documents. .
now ... even my medical was passed on 28th or 29th April I had feeling that I will get passport request on 26th May or 28th may or 2nd June or 4th June. I didn't get today. but I am expecting soon. unless its my bad luck. again I am saying it's just an blunt observation. I really wish everyone best luck from my heart.

Feb 5, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats...How many days did it took (appx) for each change from App Received > In Process > Decision Made ?
I submit my application on 19feb till the it was showing application recieved then on Apr 29 it changed to into process this just after my medical updated as passed.

Then finally today morning it changed to decision made.

Feb 5, 2015
marathimanus said:
Congratulations Lalit,

I said dis guys. read my previous posts. of course it was just an observation. for the applicants of March and April u ll get PPR request after 30 to 35 days after medical passed if they were not asked for additional documents. .
now ... even my medical was passed on 28th or 29th April I had feeling that I will get passport request on 26th May or 28th may or 2nd June or 4th June. I didn't get today. but I am expecting soon. unless its my bad luck. again I am saying it's just an blunt observation. I really wish everyone best luck from my heart.
[/quo
yes bro i remember ur post.....

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
JB007 said:
Hello all,

So I was requested to replace the existing passport document and upload another one on my MY CIC account. I had provided it earlier with all the stamps and observation pages. Anyway, post uploading, I'm unable to actually submit it because it follows the original submission process wherein we signed and payed the fees. In my case, once I signed and clicked submit, it takes me to an error page saying our online services are currently down. Now my guess is we are only required to upload it and CIC can access it because I've already submitted the application with the fees etc.

I hope I get more clarity by tomorrow since they've given me the 1st of June as the last date. I"ll still call them today probably..

Please share if you've faced a similar situation? Thank you. Much appreciated.
Guys PLEASE HELP, if someone was requested to upload a doc again and couldn't submit after uploading as it says
" Sorry, This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."
I've been getting the same message since yesterday and I only have 4 more days to upload and submit it! I did send a case specific query and wrote and explanation plus uploaded the doc there too. CIC call center agent said "I can't help you as we're unequipped to help with Express Entry submissions, you can send an e-mail"!! But the time for case specific query is mentioned 10 days!!!! :( PLEASE HELP

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
Guys PLEASE HELP, if someone was requested to upload a doc again and couldn't submit after uploading as it says
" Sorry, This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."
I've been getting the same message since yesterday and I only have 4 more days to upload and submit it! I did send a case specific query and wrote and explanation plus uploaded the doc there too. CIC call center agent said "I can't help you as we're unequipped to help with Express Entry submissions, you can send an e-mail"!! But the time for case specific query is mentioned 10 days!!!! :( PLEASE HELP
I got a similar prompt when I was submitting my additional doc but when I pressed back bitten and tried again it worked.
I can understand the frustration you are going through but this is and rely I know. I would recommend calling them and sending the additional documents over an email giving them an explanation of not resolved.

Feb 5, 2015
Hi is there anyone who got ppr or cancellation/rejection after or before the eCas status changed to "Decision Made"
ur reply would be highly appreciated guys!!!!!

Thanks

God bless all!!!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
ullu_ka_pattha said:
I got a similar prompt when I was submitting my additional doc but when I pressed back bitten and tried again it worked.
I can understand the frustration you are going through but this is and rely I know. I would recommend calling them and sending the additional documents over an email giving them an explanation of not resolved.
Thank you ever so much!! @ullu_ka_pattha. So just uploading won't do , it has to go through and be submitted :(. Well that's a bummer! I called them but there reply was that i can raise a case specific query which I have, I just said I'm unable to submit the requested docs and did it again. Should I raise another case specific query stating technical difficulties??Or is there another way to e-mail. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your response! Thanks a lot!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
Thank you ever so much!! @ ullu_ka_pattha. So just uploading won't do , it has to go through and be submitted :(. Well that's a bummer! I called them but there reply was that i can raise a case specific query which I have, I just said I'm unable to submit the requested docs and did it again. Should I raise another case specific query stating technical difficulties??Or is there another way to e-mail. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your response! Thanks a lot!
I would suggest send the actual document that you are uploading as an attachment in your email to the case specific enquiry email clarifying your position as to why you are having to send this over an email in addition to trying to submit online albeit to no avail.