+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
It really feels wrong when they pick up files randomly and do update on something submitted just last week while other people are waiting from 2-3 months for any slightest hint of update
Well, to begin with, it also felt wrong when CIC decided to give 600 points only for LMIA/LMO. So, please don't think it is wrong when applications from last week are processed early, maybe they have a complete application package which wouldn't require much due diligence from IO. CIC must have a reason to do so. And even if they don't have one, nothing we can do about it. Whatever it is, only CIC knows. But, please don't give your opinions on what is wrong and what is right. I understand you are worried about your file. You can ask for GCMS note, call CIC and email CIC. But, just don't make it personal that CIC processes some applications earlier than rest.

GeoBC

Nov 16, 2014
Hello everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while and has been helpful. I received the ITA early February and submitted all my documents March 23rd. Just a clarification regarding additional documents: don't think that you will receive PPR shortly after. I submitted the additional document requested (IELTS official results) on March 31st and haven't seen any change yet. At mycic it still shows "Provided" instead of "We have received the document" which means they might not have looked at it for more than a month!

Good luck!

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
dragon17Sky said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-who-waiting-more-than-2-months-after-aor-join-here-t279902.195.html

Page 14 pls read colorblind and hulahoop.

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Krishna19,

I remember your BOWP was approved early this month. Can you please provide the details what you AOR says. So many people are confused with the AOR. Some have started a new Conversation saying of two AOR's.

> have you used the initial AOR you got upon the submission in EE, or you have received any other

jaib

May 21, 2015
cptcanuck said:
Is there anybody who has submitted their application early March and has received no updates no medicals passed etc. Only two lines in ecas with the status in process

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on January 31, 2015.
:'(
Hi Mannual,

same for me...
1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2015.

2. We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

submitted my application on Mar 20th with upfront medical....

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
SuSha167 said:
Well, to begin with, it also felt wrong when CIC deiced to give 600 points only for LMIA/LMO. So, please don't think it is wrong when applications from last week are processed early, maybe they have a complete application package which wouldn't require much due diligence from IO. CIC must have a reason to do so. And even if they don't have one, nothing we can do about it. Whatever it is, only CIC knows. But, please don't give your opinions on what is wrong and what is right. I understand you are worried about your file. You can ask for GCMS note, call CIC and email CIC. But, just don't make it personal that CIC processes some applications earlier than rest.
Hi Susha

It wasn't personal, I have seen so many people have sleepless nights checking their status all day with no update nothing from CIC. If their applicaiton is not complete they should be informed/rejected/cancelled whatever.
Buit my point is if someone applications completeness can be checked in a week while other needs 3 months just to check the completeness then obviously the process is not seamless somewhere.

I am happy for those who have got immediate updates but I feel sorry for those who have not been fortunate enough.

Also how can you say it is wrong to give 600 points for LMIA ??? LMIA is not a piece of cake!!
You have to find a job and impress your employer with your skills to earn that. And if you have done so much already and have a stable job here doesn't it make sense to prioritize those people application from CIC perspective by picking them up in the pool.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
cptcanuck said:
Is there anybody who has submitted their application early March and has received no updates no medicals passed etc. Only two lines in ecas with the status in process

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on January 31, 2015.
:'(
Dude there are many people (me included) who submitted in early February and still have two lines.

You're definitely not alone. :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
SuSha167 said:
Well, to begin with, it also felt wrong when CIC deiced to give 600 points only for LMIA/LMO. So, please don't think it is wrong when applications from last week are processed early, maybe they have a complete application package which wouldn't require much due diligence from IO. CIC must have a reason to do so. And even if they don't have one, nothing we can do about it. Whatever it is, only CIC knows. But, please don't give your opinions on what is wrong and what is right. I understand you are worried about your file. You can ask for GCMS note, call CIC and email CIC. But, just don't make it personal that CIC processes some applications earlier than rest.
I agree to some extent, coz..the normal processing time for EE is 180 days and we should be expecting anything near that and do not get frustrated that your file is not moving. Also, remember that it is their (CIC) aim to process 80% of complete applications within 180 days and now I see people here are not even ready to wait for 100 days. So sad to see this trend, be optimistic and let's greet each other and don't take it wrong from my words. I do not agree with the point that the LMIA may not get the higher priority. This is kinda arranged employment.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonvoyage said:
Krishna19,

I remember your BOWP was approved early this month. Can you please provide the details what you AOR says. So many people are confused with the AOR. Some have started a new Conversation saying of two AOR's.

> have you used the initial AOR you got upon the submission in EE, or you have received any other
I think its same AOR you people got... I submitted my PR on March 6 th night 8:30 PM and I got AOR on March 7th 2015 around. March 9th I submitted BOWP.

I got Invitation on Feb 7th 2015 for EE -- CEC .

With this AOR I applied on March 9th ... at that time every one talks about review of eligibility should be passed to get BOWP ..

but I know I have limited time i.e 3 months especially when dealing with CIC as the processing times are 64 days at that time.

So I took risk and I applied ... luckily I got BOWP after that I applied for TRV as I have plans to go out from this country for 2 weeks .. as a part of it I applied for TRV visa which got approved on the same day and I have PPR request for TRV visa so last Tuesday I sent through Canada Xpress post ..

Im sooo tensed about my PR application as I have lot of things to do back home....Hope I will listen soon and you all will listen the same good news ...

below is the AOR text :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Citizenship and
Immigration Canada (CIC) via your MyCIC account on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in
any future correspondence.
Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application
pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.
If your application does not meet the requirements of this section, your application will be rejected as incomplete
and any fees paid will be returned.
Processing of your application
CIC intends to process most cases in six months or less, However, processing time vary. The processing time
associated with your application will depend on the individual circumstances of your file. You will be able to check
the status of your application via your MyCIC account.
If further information is required for CIC to process your application, CIC will notify you through your MyCIC
account.
Interview
If you are required to attend an interview, you will be notified of the appointment in your MyCIC account and you
will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit
select the office that serves the country in which you are
living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."
More particularly, please inform us about any:
• Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
• Change in family composition including new born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request to withdraw your application;
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada.
www.cic.gc.ca
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
GeoBC said:
Hello everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while and has been helpful. I received the ITA early February and submitted all my documents March 23rd. Just a clarification regarding additional documents: don't think that you will receive PPR shortly after. I submitted the additional document requested (IELTS official results) on March 31st and haven't seen any change yet. At mycic it still shows "Provided" instead of "We have received the document" which means they might not have looked at it for more than a month!

Good luck!
Good point on that "We have received the document"
I did not know about it. Now I know what to look during crazy refreshes on MYCIC .... lol
+1 for that

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
I think its same AOR you people got... I submitted my PR on March 6 th night 8:30 PM and I got AOR on March 7th 2015 around. March 9th I submitted BOWP.

I got Invitation on Feb 7th 2015 for EE -- CEC .

With this AOR I applied on March 9th ... at that time every one talks about review of eligibility should be passed to get BOWP ..

but I know I have limited time i.e 3 months especially when dealing with CIC as the processing times are 64 days at that time.

So I took risk and I applied ... luckily I got BOWP after that I applied for TRV as I have plans to go out from this country for 2 weeks .. as a part of it I applied for TRV visa which got approved on the same day and I have PPR request for TRV visa so last Tuesday I sent through Canada Xpress post ..

Im sooo tensed about my PR application as I have lot of things to do back home....Hope I will listen soon and you all will listen the same good news ...

below is the AOR text :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Citizenship and
Immigration Canada (CIC) via your MyCIC account on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in
any future correspondence.
Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application
pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.
If your application does not meet the requirements of this section, your application will be rejected as incomplete
and any fees paid will be returned.
Processing of your application
CIC intends to process most cases in six months or less, However, processing time vary. The processing time
associated with your application will depend on the individual circumstances of your file. You will be able to check
the status of your application via your MyCIC account.
If further information is required for CIC to process your application, CIC will notify you through your MyCIC
account.
Interview
If you are required to attend an interview, you will be notified of the appointment in your MyCIC account and you
will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know. To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit
select the office that serves the country in which you are
living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."
More particularly, please inform us about any:
• Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
• Change in family composition including new born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request to withdraw your application;
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada.
www.cic.gc.ca
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and also I dont think we get second time AOR... but I heard sone one in Newdelhi got it intital AOR and second AOR ..... I think this thing is already posted by rasber

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
I agree to some extent, coz..the normal processing time for EE is 180 days and we should be expecting anything near that and do not get frustrated that your file is not moving. Also, remember that it is their (CIC) aim to process 80% of complete applications within 180 days and now I see people here are not even ready to wait for 100 days. So sad to see this trend, be optimistic and let's greet each other and don't take it wrong from my words. I do not agree with the point that the LMIA may not get the higher priority. This is kinda arranged employment.
Well said Jaffa

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
I got my update today after 3 months see my line below

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Good point on that "We have received the document"
I did not know about it. Now I know what to look during crazy refreshes on MYCIC .... lol
+1 for that
This is true to some extent but the issue is that If CIC is asking for somethings like Schedule A or RPRF payment receipt (to upload upon payment), things like that then they were almost in the final phase of receiving the CoPR. This happened to 2-3 people in EE who shared their information here.

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
has anyone seen this...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

they have updated the page for BOWP eligibility page at last

but my question is - although I think already answered just above - for FSW - has anyone actually received an "Acknowledgment of Receipt letter that confirms the application has passed R10 completeness"

-- all of our automatic AOR's say "Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations"