Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hey guys
I have good news.
My application was cancelled as incomplete but I received message from CIC that they re-examined my application, actually I meet minimum requirements. They reopened my application.
Thanks god.
Great news Anvar! Happy for you, I was hoping one missing / incorrectly uploaded document might be "negotiable" with CIC and they will give you another chance :)

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
variazioni said:
Hi guys,

I received a program acceptance letter from a Canadian school. The program starts in September this year. My EE is also being processed. You can see my progress in my signature. The school told me that if you have PR and study visa application at the same time, your PR application could be stalled or that it even could be void. :-\Anyone having this sorta experience? It's impossible that I'm alone here.
hi, similar situation and timeline. I have been accepted to a masters program starting this fall. My student visa has been approved earlier. My EE timeline per below. I will enter canada from 4 Jun. As my passport actually allows me to stay in canada without visa for 6 months, I will ask at the custom if I can choose not to activate my student visa until later.
Does the school have any basis/fact for that statement or it's simply an opinion? I don't see a reason why the PR will be stalled especially if you have working experience and per your status you mentioned you have job offer? I've dropped case specific inquiry to Sydney about my scheduled entry to canada. we can liaise further on private chat.

Med passed 21 Apr
Application in progress, BG check not started.
e-CAS not accessible since 21 Apr.

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
hanidhaliwal said:
Hi there

I hope i get some answer here, plz help guys

I have bachelors from india Eca done with same credentials and Diploma after that from canada. plz guide how do i use two or more degrees or diploma option to get deserving points??

as ideally i did bachelrs and 2nd row diploma, but not getting points for 2or more option

plz guys help>> i am in middle of ee profile

Could anyone help me here plz , to use two or more degree diploma option?? please

good luck :)

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allthebest said:
hi, similar situation and timeline. I have been accepted to a masters program starting this fall. My student visa has been approved earlier. My EE timeline per below. I will enter canada from 4 Jun. As my passport actually allows me to stay in canada without visa for 6 months, I will ask at the custom if I can choose not to activate my student visa until later.
Does the school have any basis/fact for that statement or it's simply an opinion? I don't see a reason why the PR will be stalled especially if you have working experience and per your status you mentioned you have job offer? I've dropped case specific inquiry to Sidney about my scheduled entry to canada. we can liaise further on private chat.

Med passed 21 Apr
Application in progress, BG check not started.
e-CAS not accessible since 21 Apr.
Glad that I'm not alone :) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-ever-got-ita-and-apply-for-study-visa-at-the-same-time-t288041.0.html
In this post I think what dobes said makes a lot of sense to me. For your case, your study visa was already approved so I guess EE and study visa are not at the same time. I guess it would be OK. Again, I'm still not sure about everything of our case. The school recommend me to contact their immigration consultant. I will let you know their opinions.

ck1785

May 14, 2015
jaffa83 said:
In EE AOR is nothing but your eAPR number and so the only differenece is that it is not promoted to GCMS but sits in EE pool until it is promoted. So, try sending the CSE to CSE - Sydney with the explantion letter and the missing document(s) using your EE application number
Thanks jaffa83, I have sent the CSE and hopefully will get reply before application got cancelled.

ck1785

May 14, 2015
Caimi said:
Hey ssdn/ck1785,

This seems to be another glitch in the system. For me as well status is 'Processing submission' since last night.

Does anyone know if we need to contact CIC or just wait ?

Thanks,
caimi

Hi Caimi/ssdn,

Hope they can solve the system glitch. Also I have sent the CSE and waiting for their reply.
Good luck!

Cheers

VIVVISVK

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
Along with App
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 9-Feb'15
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015, 3rd line update on 10March'15
Interview........
Waived Hopefully
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
July
Hi All,

Please help me with this doubt in WES evaluation.

My friend has done his masters. To claim points for masters, should he be sending bachelor degree transcripts as well as masters dergree credentials or only Masters degree transcripts? Bcoz he only has master's degree crentials with him now.

Thank you for your anticipated response

Cheers!!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
VIVVISVK said:
Hi All,

Please help me with this doubt in WES evaluation.

My friend has done his masters. To claim points for masters, should he be sending bachelor degree transcripts as well as masters dergree credentials or only Masters degree transcripts? Bcoz he only has master's degree crentials with him now.

Thank you for your anticipated response

Cheers!!
Bachelors degree needs to be sent as well..

Kumar1984

Mar 8, 2015
Hi Anvar .. It's really gud news re open ur file ... Wat did u do for reopen ur application ... Did u call CIC r did u make any special request to cic in my case they said missing documents for proof of education
Hey guys
I have good news.
My application was cancelled as incomplete but I received message from CIC that they re-examined my application, actually I meet minimum requirements. They reopened my application.
Thanks god.

[/quote]

ssharwan

Dec 18, 2014
Guys, I got my PPR today. Got a call from VFS- New Delhi, India today morning to confirm the same. My representative forwarded me the PPR req e-mail from CIC.

TimeLines:
----------
Jan 31st - ITA invite
Mar 18th - Documents submitted. Received initial AOR on same day
Apr 13th - Received AOR (first stage clearance)
May 14th - PPR request

NOC - 2172, Score: 926, FSW.
Applied from India for (myself+spouse+kid)

ECAS status - Application Received (Apr 11th) -> In process(Apr 12th)-> Changed to Application Received on Apr 13th -> Today it still says Application Received with three lines.

All the best guys. EE system is super fast!!! ;D ;D ;D

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
ssharwan said:
Guys, I got my PPR today. Got a call from VFS- New Delhi, India today morning to confirm the same. My representative forwarded me the PPR req e-mail from CIC.

TimeLines:
----------
Jan 31st - ITA invite
May 14th - PPR request

ECAS status - Application Received (Apr 11th) -> In process(Apr 12th)-> Changed to Application Received on Apr 13th -> Today it still says Application Received with three lines.

excellent news.. many congratulations ..

could you share your current mycic status ...

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hi.
I am going to make Explanation Letter. What CIC address should I use to my cover letter.
Thanks for the reply.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
ssharwan said:

TimeLines:
----------
Jan 31st - ITA invite
May 14th - PPR request

Congrats bro! All the best.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello all,

I need help please. I have a masters degree from Canada. However my bachelors is not from Canada.
My question is If I am attaching my bachelors degree as well, do I need to get an ECA for it or not. OR
Should I just remove and only go with masters?

Regards,
Ammar