Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Hi All

Previously my application was cancelled on the premise that I did not upload birth certificate and medical for non-accompanying children.
I could have uploaded them if they asked for it but throughout my application I was never asked to upload them.

So I submitted a case specific enquiry explaining the situation and also provided the missing documents after 2 days of cancellation.

Today I got a new message in my cancelled application that it has been reopened.

My medical is in Progress and Background check is also in progress.

I couldn't believe it, after all CIC does listen.
You are so lucky and good luck buddy

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
folks... if an application has been refused...for some reason.. can we still go ahead and apply again.. because the reason that was given it that u don't have a qualifying job offer.. though we did upload the docs for the same...I would want how to do that.. do we have to make a profile again and wait for the invite..
whats the email address for Case specific enquiry
please update..

thanks

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhallasorav said:
folks... if an application has been refused...for some reason.. can we still go ahead and apply again.. because the reason that was given it that u don't have a qualifying job offer.. though we did upload the docs for the same...I would want how to do that.. do we have to make a profile again and wait for the invite..
whats the email address for Case specific enquiry
please update..

thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
check this site for ordering gcms notes

skn1

May 11, 2015
LorraineCon said:
Hi All

Just wondering if someone can help.

I applied for PNP Express Entry and received my AOR on May 1st but my current IEC visa runs out June 2nd.

Do I apply for visa extension or visitor visa?

Thanks
You might be eligible for a bridging open work permit. I applied through the CEC program and I was struggling with a similar dilemma up until last week, until I came across www-cic-gc-ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp. After reading this I called CIC and verified that receiving AOR was sufficient for being eligible for a bridging open work permit in my case. And based on what I read on that page it doesn't look like there is a limitation specifically towards the people who are in Canada with an IEC visa. However it indicates that there might be territorial limitations for PNP applicants based on the provincial government's policies for certain professions.

Having said all of that, I read that page with my specific case in mind... I suggest you to dissect that article and all the PNP pages regarding territorial limitations; and call CIC for verification of your understanding of your eligibility. Of course you can just pick up the phone and call them, but based on years of personal experience, I do not suggest anyone to call any government office without being armed about the topic they want to get information about to avoid being misdirected as much as possible :(...

Best of luck...

skn1

May 11, 2015
LorraineCon said:
Hi I have checked and said I can't apply for bridging work permit until I have PNP nomination letter. So do I go onto visitor status?

Thanks
I responded to your previous post without seeing this one...

I still suggest you to take the steps I mentioned in my previous post if you haven't already. During the phone call I had last week I really had to direct the agent on the call to get him to dig the right answer... One thing I could get out of that agent was that the online eligibility tool on CIC's website is not designed to cover our specific case, hence the "Ineligible" result you get for an open work permit by filling in that questionnaire is , ironically, ineligible...

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
DoubleS said:
This is GREAT news dragon17Sky. I pray your application will be approved.
Thank you so much! Hoping for the best now

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Hi All

Previously my application was cancelled on the premise that I did not upload birth certificate and medical for non-accompanying children.
I could have uploaded them if they asked for it but throughout my application I was never asked to upload them.

So I submitted a case specific enquiry explaining the situation and also provided the missing documents after 2 days of cancellation.

Today I got a new message in my cancelled application that it has been reopened.

My medical is in Progress and Background check is also in progress.

I couldn't believe it, after all CIC does listen.
That's great news!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
echnaleyej said:
My EE profile says cancelled they say they refund my money and status is closed
My ecas says we received your application January 2.
it is very stupid rejecting because of their system error. they could ask copy of our passport.
I am so angry it is not fair

We have same letter..and i know its realy hearts because the reason is not a big deal because we upload the docs its should be computer error.im already expired i dont have any choice werel just wait ing for the refusal letter of my bowp because we applied also..we spend a lot o money for this..this reaaly not fair because most of the rejection i know is all about passport issue..

One thing my ee profile still says.Action is required..and still we need another documents.but my status still canceled..and the final decssion still..not started..im still confusing..and for the uploading file.my uploading letter still open but we cant proceed to upload my docs..
Hi
You asked me a question but I couldn't reply to you since your inbox is full.

Apr 11, 2015
hi guys,
my ee application is about ready to submit, i have few questions,

will cic ask for original photos ???, i am from a visa exempt country, so i think they dont need my passport but they can send me copr directly. so can i upload about an year old photo ?

in my profile they are not asking my document ??? where should i upload my passport copy ? in explanation letter ?

in my children profile they are asking (multiple) documents ??

for 1 of my work experience as self employed i have really nothing to upload and its not even related with noc i am applying for, so i did mentioned that in personal history as self employed casual job, but did not wrote that in work history, otherwise system is asking me a bunch of docs.

what will be the next step after uploading all docs and paying fees ??

please advise

thanks

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
Did anyone of you get an update on cic or ecas -

after background changed to in progress?

I have submitted all the PCCs needed as per my application, so what is usual time for the next update for the other folks here?

thanks

lucky0623

Apr 29, 2015
finally got e-mail for PPR this afternoon

my timeline

ITA Received.........:01/31/2015
e-APR Submitted....:02/23/2015
AOR Received........:02/23/2015
CELPIP Req&Submit:03/05/2015
Medicals Passed.....:03/15/2015
BG Check-In Prog...:04/20/2015
BG check not need this time 4/27/2015
asking schedule A and landing fee 4/29/2015
submit addi document 4/30/2015
PPR 5/11/2015

ECAS statues

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2015.

2.We started processing your application on February 24, 2015.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

good luck for everyone!!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
lucky0623 said:

my timeline

PPR 5/11/2015

ECAS statues

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

good luck for everyone!!
Awesome..congrats :)

One quick question , what was the ECAS status.."App received" or In process

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
lucky0623 said:

my timeline

PPR 5/11/2015

ECAS statues

good luck for everyone!!
awesome, congrats!
do you remember when the 3rd line was added to your ecas?

cheers!

Apr 11, 2015
lucky0623 said:

congrats lucky...
can u pls help me regarding these questions ?
hi guys,
my ee application is about ready to submit, i have few questions,

will cic ask for original photos Huh, i am from a visa exempt country, so i think they dont need my passport but they can send me copr directly. so can i upload about an year old photo ?

in my profile they are not asking my document Huh where should i upload my passport copy ? in explanation letter ?

in my children profile they are asking (multiple) documents ??

for 1 of my work experience as self employed i have really nothing to upload and its not even related with noc i am applying for, so i did mentioned that in personal history as self employed casual job, but did not wrote that in work history, otherwise system is asking me a bunch of docs.

what will be the next step after uploading all docs and paying fees ??

please advise

thanks again and have a good time