Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
cptcanuck said:
has anybody else experienced this; 9 weeks since submitting application without any updates? not even medicals passed.
It has been taken for 2months since submitting application. Just medical passed but no update for now.
My application will be canceled by the problem of getting 600 points without permanent contract.
I'm really frustrated to wait for their process, even though it's canceled...

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
delorean said:
It has been taken for 2months since submitting application. Just medical passed but no update for now.
My application will be canceled by the problem of getting 600 points without permanent contract.
what do you mean by 600 points without permanent contract? you lost your job offer?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im in 9th week after I submitted my application and there is no news about my application ...

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
brunofuster said:
what do you mean by 600 points without permanent contract? you lost your job offer?
At the time when I entry my information, we can get 600points with LMO or LMIA, but that was error by CIC website mistake. Many people have been canceled by that issue. Their score was decreased to less than 300 to wait for EE.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
delorean said:
At the time when I entry my information, we can get 600points with LMO or LMIA, but that was error by CIC website mistake. Many people have been canceled by that issue. Their score was decreased to less than 300 to wait for EE.
so you mean you had no LMO/LMIA but still got the 600 points for that...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delorean said:
If you know that system gave you wrong points and you are not eligible call customer service and send case specific enquiry so that in couple of weeks time they will
Cancel and refund the fees at least .. If they cancel it I don't think you get your money back

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
Im in 9th week after I submitted my application and there is no news about my application ...
krishna I thought your medical was passes already? Did your background check start yet?

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Hi guys, I need your advice on something. I received my ITA back in march 27th in fsw (I did the <mistake> of putting 12k as fund available, I did not know at the time it was that complicated regarding valid job offer for CIC. I am on a pgwp.

I have a join account with my girlfriend but unfortunately we are not common law and I am doing my application as single since we don't meet the requirement for common law yet (never officially lived at the same address etc...)

Anyway here is the complicated part, I have been receiving my salary in this account for more than 6 months and my girlfriend too. I just received a gift from my father (the official documentation is available) I put this money in the join account, plus my salary and her we have in the saving about 16k.

Will it be an issue in the eyes of CIC officer? If yes, what should I do? At the bank they gave me the letter under my name only plus a 6 months statement (all transactions in the account).

Please guys, let me know what you think.

Thank you

Feb 5, 2015
cptcanuck said:
has anybody else experienced this; 9 weeks since submitting application without any updates? not even medicals passed.

hi mine was updated just after 9th month stating medical pass. Its been almost 8 days now no movement.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:
krishna I thought your medical was passes already? Did your background check start yet?
Hi sorry may be you misunderstood my statement .

Yes you are right

My medicals passed and BG in progress

Ecas application received with 3 statement ..

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
Erika Lo,

Y don't u signature your timeline? ?? As far as i know your's and my timeline and situation is same ( passport marking's not uploaded ). I also think that u ll hear good news in 2 weeks. I m sorry for being rude. Good luck
CEC
Mar 25 - Accepted to pool
Mar 26 - Got ITA
Apr 16 - Submitted Application
Apr 16 - Received AOR
APR 16 - Review of eligibility - Review in Progress

NO MORE UPDATE SINCE THEN

I did sent out the file of the stamps through case specific enquiry still waiting for reply. I'm just worried about i'm running out of time so have to get more info and prepare first.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erika Lo said:
I'm under CEC have valid LMO till the end of July and currently working in canada. I got EE AOR right after i submit my application and will apply for BOWP at the end of this month. Just want to ask if cic return my application due to incomplete after my LMO expired but i have received open work permit can i still use the open work permit to stay and reapply my application again?
does anyone know?

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
My ECAS got updated tonight :D

ITA Feb 27th
Application submitted Apr 15th
AOR Apr 16th

ECAS status changed from in process to application received May 7th
3rd line added (Medical received)

CEC ~850 points
No access to MyCIC (use of representative)

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
brunofuster said:
so you mean you had no LMO/LMIA but still got the 600 points for that...
No I had LMO/LMIA but no permanent job.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
delorean said:
No I had LMO/LMIA but no permanent job.
A offer (LMO/LMIA) which is 1 year continuous is a PERMANENT OFFER (unless its in skilled category). you are safe bro.