Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Thats what i did and its ok, you're good to upload the FBI scanned copy and remember do not scan the copy it will watermark copy. If you dont then it will be like the original copy that is not tampered.
Hi Jaffa,
What do you mean by donot scan the copy. When I scanned my original its displaying as copy. So is this not original?

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
curious_123 said:
Just Spoke to a freckling expensive lawyer

- No we do not need ECA of bachelor (Non Canadian degree) if we have Canadian masters
-You will not have to provide visa pages from old passport
That's good. I said this already that I called up CIC agent on tuesday for not providing stamp and visas. She said it was not needed and VO will ask me For additional documents if he wants them.

Today my friend called CIC regarding same and he got same answer. So chill.

outlaws

Apr 24, 2015
CELPIP: Original CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable) requested today

my time line is
Profile created 20th feb
ITA 27th feb
medical done 14th march
file submitted 23rd march
AOR 23 march

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

nothing changed but requested celpip

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
XYZSAN said:
Thank you so much for the reply.

They have also asked us to provide an original FBI clearance certificate. if we upload it online is it okay?
Are you able to scan the FBI report without the copy mark??
Also are they asking you this report again??

XF_0101

Apr 7, 2015
Hi All,

I have a changes in my email address and had informed the CIC through the CSE but there is no confirmation yet that they have rectified the changes. Is there any other way to do this?

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
Just got an update today on my ECAS medical received

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you guys check your express entry profile (not the residency application) is it blank for you? I got an email that says I have a new message in myCIC, but there is no change or new message, only my express entrys status is empty (not sure if it was empty before).

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
Hi Jaffa,
What do you mean by donot scan the copy. When I scanned my original its displaying as copy. So is this not original?
I scanned my fBI PCC directly and it did not showed any Copy watermark, but when scanned a Printed it showed up Copy watermark.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panka79 said:
If you guys check your express entry profile (not the residency application) is it blank for you? I got an email that says I have a new message in myCIC, but there is no change or new message, only my express entrys status is empty (not sure if it was empty before).
Yes. My express entry profile against my Invitation received option is empty. Only the messages are there.

That happened since I submitted my application. I guess that's normal.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
I scanned my fBI PCC directly and it did not showed any Copy watermark, but when scanned a Printed it showed up Copy watermark.
Thanks! Jaffa,
When I scanned my document it showed copy at 2 - 3 places. Lets see what CIC says.

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
Yes. My express entry profile against my Invitation received option is empty. Only the messages are there.

That happened since I submitted my application. I guess that's normal.
Ok thanks. I still dont see any message though, wonder what it can be ???

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yesterday . I got RCMP fingerprint report request for me and my Spouse . I did mine today as i m currently living in Canada but how can i submit my Spouse RCMP as she never visited Canada . She dnt even have a Canadian visa ..
In letter it says , if ur residence period in Canada is 6 months or more . Provide RCMP fingerprint ..

So what should i do? Should i upload letter of explanation for my wife or what ?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Papajohns said:
Yesterday . I got RCMP fingerprint report request for me and my Spouse . I did mine today as i m currently living in Canada but how can i submit my Spouse RCMP as she never visited Canada . She dnt even have a Canadian visa ..
In letter it says , if ur residence period in Canada is 6 months or more . Provide RCMP fingerprint ..

So what should i do? Should i upload letter of explanation for my wife or what ?
Does the letter has your wife's UCI too? And did it mentioned there to submit for both UCI's? If you have so for both UCI's then just submit yours and an explanation letter. Otherwise, just submit yours only if it has yours.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Papajohns said:

I suggest you should attached a letter of explanation stating that you cannot provide RCMP check for your spouse. I also sent RCMP check as addl doc for about a month now and after that no more updates on my application. I guess they will re open my file before the deadline of the documents they needed.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah she got her own UCI now , RCMP report request is asked on her own UCI . Thats a gud idea to submit letter of explanation . Do any of u guys have any format ? One last question , will dat letter of explanation be written by me or by my spouse ... ???