Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:
My ECAS changed to application received today:

Timeline: April 7 Submitted Application
April 29 Medical Passed ( My CIC account)
May 1 Application received & medical passed ( my ECAS)

any thoughts on processing times based on the above timeline?

Just relax ... and chill its going to take more than 1 month i guess... mine changed on April 15 th still its showing application received

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emaanabbas said:
I am wondering if anybody knows how long does it take to get an ITA after getting nomination from the province?
I got an ITA right after I accepted my provincial nomination.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
I got an additional Document request from CIC on April 29.

Asking for IMM5669E Scheduled A background forms for me and my husband

Is this normal to everyone? and how to send this document to CIC. Upload it to online or send via Post?

Please experts reply?

kboypalaboy

Jan 5, 2015
Hi Everyone. This is my first post. I hope everyone is well. I passed my application last April 23 and got an AOR on the same day. Currently my medical is in progress. I got a job offer from Singapore for 1 year and I accepted it. The question is, this job was not part of what I submitted in my application. I wish to inform CIC but I don't know how. Anyone who did status change after submission? Thanks in advance.

Note that I tried contacting my country visa office as stated in the AOR mail but my country visa office told me to contact CIO directly since my application is online.

princesitangkulot03

Aug 6, 2013
XYZSAN said:

Is this normal to everyone? and how to send this document to CIC. Upload it to online or send via Post?

Please experts reply?
Hi...
On the other forum, I read 3 express entry applicants asking Scheduled A from CIC ...after submitted the said documents...they recieved message on cic account of passport request..I suggest upload it online..
Hope it helps...waiting for your next post on your PPR....

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
XYZSAN said:

Please experts reply?
It would be in your MYCIC account where you got the form request. Proceed same way On how you submitted u r forms earlier before getting the AOR, then go view submitted forms, then click continue and then you can have special folder available to upload with the new form they requested. They requested my CElPIp score card and i see the same in there and uploaded and submitted and after few hours of submission i got an updated message to MYCIC account saying additional documents: Provided

The issue is that you might not have declared your BG properly (like education, history etc) while submitting your eAPR so they want to clarify that with your new doc submission. So dont panic as its always a good news if they ask something that we already know. This will intiate the BG soon once you submit this.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Once you get in myCIC and view your submitted application , then say Continue , you will have a new upload waiting to be uploaded..just upload it and submit. You will have to sign again and transmit.

Hope this helps.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Yesterday, my EE application status changed in myCIC account:

Medicals: Passed (from not needed at this time)
BG check: In progress (from not needed at this time)

However, my ECAS status is still same which says your application was received, and started processing. Only 2 lines basically, my ECAS status is IN PROCESS.

Today, I received an email from CIC saying that your application has been updated, but I dont see any update. Any idea what it means? I am a bit concerned as people have had rejections/cancellations at this stage.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
princesitangkulot03 said:
Hi...
On the other forum, I read 3 express entry applicants asking Scheduled A from CIC ...after submitted the said documents...they recieved message on cic account of passport request..I suggest upload it online..
Hope it helps...waiting for your next post on your PPR....

Do you have any idea when they receive their PPR and what's the wait time after sending their additional doc?

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
jaffa83 said:
It would be in your MYCIC account where you got the form request. Proceed same way On how you submitted u r forms earlier before getting the AOR, then go view submitted forms, then click continue and then you can have special folder available to upload with the new form they requested. They requested my CElPIp score card and i see the same in there and uploaded and submitted and after few hours of submission i got an updated message to MYCIC account saying additional documents: Provided

The issue is that you might not have declared your BG properly (like education, history etc) while submitting your eAPR so they want to clarify that with your new doc submission. So dont panic as its always a good news if they ask something that we already know. This will intiate the BG soon once you submit this.
Thank you so much for the reply.

They have also asked us to provide an original FBI clearance certificate. if we upload it online is it okay?

techrockers

Apr 28, 2015
Which kind of Police Certificate is required for Express Entry ?

* Just the Criminal Record check
or

* Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector checks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
XYZSAN said:
Thank you so much for the reply.

They have also asked us to provide an original FBI clearance certificate. if we upload it online is it okay?
Thats what i did and its ok, you're good to upload the FBI scanned copy and remember do not scan the copy it will watermark copy. If you dont then it will be like the original copy that is not tampered.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Just Spoke to a freckling expensive lawyer

- No we do not need ECA of bachelor (Non Canadian degree) if we have Canadian masters
-You will not have to provide visa pages from old passport