NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sunshine_Calgary said:
Police clearance certificate =pcc.
Do confirm with CIC about employer change.
I see,
Thanks!

schmamey

Mar 19, 2015
mizalberta said:
2nd January: EE Profile Created (NOC B)
31st January: ITA received for CEC
10th February: Submitted Application
10th February: Received AOR
12th March: Medicals Passed
19th March: Started processing my application
24th March: PPR
26th March: Passport submitted (With 2 Photos and Biodata form)
9th April: Received passport back from CIC including two copies of COPR.
11th April: Landed successfully
Congrats!!!Did CIC ask you to provide a canadian criminal background check? Thanks

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
mizalberta said:
Thanks buddy. I went to Coutts border at around 8:00 AM. Not a rush time and CBSA officer was very easy going.
where is coutts?, is this border of montana and alberta?

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
mizalberta said:
2nd January: EE Profile Created (NOC B)
31st January: ITA received for CEC
10th February: Submitted Application
10th February: Received AOR
12th March: Medicals Passed
19th March: Started processing my application
24th March: PPR
26th March: Passport submitted (With 2 Photos and Biodata form)
9th April: Received passport back from CIC including two copies of COPR.
11th April: Landed successfully
Congrats! If you don't mind, could you please share which visa office your country is assigned to? (I think that, like the previous years, the bulk of processing is done in country-specific offices, because in the AOR letter, they say that if you need to tell them something, you must contact your country-specific visa office) It seems that you're one of the super-fast processed applicants, and I'm curious if it has anything to do with the VO.

ssharwan

Dec 18, 2014
Amit or mizAlberta, Guys pls let me know what is the temporary visa duration CIC is providing in your passport for ppl to enter into CANADA to get your PR at the port of entry?
is it 3 months or more?. I have to bring my family. So in my case all my family members would get the same visa time period in the passport? or I can travel first since my manager will ask me to travel asap and later I can bring my family. Please let me know how it works.

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Does the AOR letter suggest your visa office ...???????
Are we transferred to vusa ofgice acc to our country of origin or country of living

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
ssharwan said:
Amit or mizAlberta, Guys pls let me know what is the temporary visa duration CIC is providing in your passport for ppl to enter into CANADA to get your PR at the port of entry?
is it 3 months or more?. I have to bring my family. So in my case all my family members would get the same visa time period in the passport? or I can travel first since my manager will ask me to travel asap and later I can bring my family. Please let me know how it works.
I my case it was 1 year.

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
Hi All,

The following is my application timeline:

March 25th- EE Profile created and Job bank registration done
March 27th- ITA received
April 2nd- Application submitted with medicals and all documents listed in the checklist
April 2nd- AOR received (5 mins after my application was submitted)

My CIC profile currently states "in progress". After this I haven't seen any updates or changes. I do recall that the AOR stated that the application will be sent to the local visa office. If this is true, then does it make sense to coordinate with the local Canadian embassy here and understand the progress?

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
My timeline:

Jan 6 - EE profile created and registered with Job Bank
March 27 - ITA received
April 7 - PR application submitted
April 7 - AoR received
April 10 - Medical passed
Rest in progress.

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Susha 167,

Was the medical requirement a part of the initial document check list? or did you get a request for medicals separately? Also is this updated on the CIC application status?

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
devilsreign said:
Hi Susha 167,

Was the medical requirement a part of the initial document check list? or did you get a request for medicals separately? Also is this updated on the CIC application status?
It was a part of initial document checklist. For EE, the medical has to be submitted along with the rest of the documents while you submit the application. Yes, it is updated on myCIC application status.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
fl_pie said:
Congrats! If you don't mind, could you please share which visa office your country is assigned to? (I think that, like the previous years, the bulk of processing is done in country-specific offices, because in the AOR letter, they say that if you need to tell them something, you must contact your country-specific visa office) It seems that you're one of the super-fast processed applicants, and I'm curious if it has anything to do with the VO.
Thanks.

I live in Canada, so my application was assigned to VO in Canada.