Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshine_Calgary said:
Didn't u get appointment in Calgary/Edmonton ?
Hey guys, plz tell me what is this booking an appointment for? Is this a mandatory part of the process?

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal shrestha said:
Hey guys, plz tell me what is this booking an appointment for? Is this a mandatory part of the process?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob545.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob537.asp

It is not mandatory u can do FLAG-POLLING
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/regarding-inland-landing-qorax-and-seniors-plz-help/-t66864.0.html;msg800339#msg800339

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizalberta said:
Landed successfully at the border yesterday. No questions asked.
[/quote

Miz, did at anytime CIC notify you that your paperwork was in order and you were eligible for Processing. Other than your initial AOR?
Congrats also

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
mizalberta said:
[/quote

Miz, did at anytime CIC notify you that your paperwork was in order and you were eligible for Processing. Other than your initial AOR?
Congrats also
I would like to know that too. Anyone got a message that they are eligible? If yes, when?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Find out if you're eligibility for PR application. Can anyone help me to find right answer. I'm confused what should I answer.

The Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF)

Which one should I select >>

1. I will pay both application fees & RPRF
OR
2. I will pay only application fee

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
winnipegnow said:
Thanks Niagary,

I was under the impression that the police certificates needed to be submitted in original in later stage of processing. I did not anticipate CIC accepting scan copy of the same.

Regards
They have a reference number and I guess they could cross check the document even with a scanned doc.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I'm in the process on EE now. But I maybe need to go to another country to work for a few months, or six months. Is it possible? I guess if I got passport request I can send it to Canadian Consulate in where I work at. Please give me your advise.

Thank you in advance.

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delorean said:
I'm in the process on EE now. But I maybe need to go to another country to work for a few months, or six months. Is it possible? I guess if I got passport request I can send it to Canadian Consulate in where I work at. Please give me your advise.

Thank you in advance.
I had similar situation and had called CIC for this.

What they informed me your employer should be the same and if you stay for more that 6 months in another country then u would need to submit PCC of that country.

I am not sure of the passport submission.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
Congratulation bro.... Did you go to carway border?.... At what time you did your landing?
Thanks buddy. I went to Coutts border at around 8:00 AM. Not a rush time and CBSA officer was very easy going.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
Splashdown21 said:
Congratulations mizalberta, I bet you haven't stopped smiling yet!

You mention having to send in two passport photos and a Biodata form. Were the photos digital and did CIC send you the Biodata form?

Thanks
Thanks, it's alright. They will send you the details of how to send the passport, photos and bio data form. All of them should be mailed to CPC Ottawa. Bio data form is included in the passport request document.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
cymromoir said:
mizalberta said:
[/quote

Congrats also
Nothing as such from CIC. Only changes were medical passed, started processing and decision made. Eligibility and background check were passed and my CIC was closed as approved after they printed my visa.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sunshine_Calgary said:
I had similar situation and had called CIC for this.

What they informed me your employer should be the same and if you stay for more that 6 months in another country then u would need to submit PCC of that country.

I am not sure of the passport submission.
Thanks,
What is the PCC? Actually, if I move out to another country, the company is not a Canadian company.

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delorean said:
Thanks,
What is the PCC? Actually, if I move out to another country, the company is not a Canadian company.
Police clearance certificate =pcc.
Do confirm with CIC about employer change.