26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
polojesef said:
Nata, do you have ECAS status? I am in week 5 after submitting and still no updates. I don't even have an ECAS status.
i have but just says "application received on january 4".

fusukeren

Mar 31, 2015
:p ::)
hulahoop said:
Also the same here. I was invited in the first draw and have seen not a single morsel of process yet.

Gah. :)
[/quote

yeah u got selected in 1st draw and cancelled your ITA and u wait to be selected again so they going to start your apps from beginning... thats why its not moving... just sayin ::)

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess CIC is picking Candidates who's NOC code is in great demand..

I think they still consider all other applicants but they do give less preference ... its just a thought

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I got ITA last week under FSW. I qualified under CEC too. Now while I am uploading documents I found that birth certificate or IELTS score card is not asked. Is it something they will ask later? anyone with same issue?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Hariboy said:
I got ITA last week under FSW. I qualified under CEC too. Now while I am uploading documents I found that birth certificate or IELTS score card is not asked. Is it something they will ask later? anyone with same issue?
Birth Certificate isn't part of your document checklist. But some people uploaded it as part of Letter of Explanation.
IELTS scan copy is not requested at all. I think they are picking up the scores from the reference number you give as part of online forms.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Hey Andrew,

Firstly, Congratulations. Glad to see that CIC is keeping their word and applications are being processed within 6 months. When CIC emailed you for your passport, did they mention any cut-off time? Any other information mentioned on the "submission for passport" letter?

Thank you.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:
1. Application received on Jan 02
2. We stared processing your app on March 13
3. Medical exam received.

My CIC account still show: all in progress exepet for medical exam: passed.

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!
Congrats!!! Dude.
Looks like CIC is getting back on it's promise. Good to know. :D

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:
1. Application received on Jan 02
2. We stared processing your app on March 13
3. Medical exam received.

My CIC account still show: all in progress exepet for medical exam: passed.

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!

Congrats

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Papajohns said:
Nata . So u saw no movement in ur mycic profile after 2 months ?? Oh ..
no..not at all....im sure they will take more than 6 months to process my application!!

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone else got PPR? just trying to figure out a percentage of overall invites so far

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hello all friends,

Need your urgent help/suggestions
I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
I have a question. Has CIC requested scans of ECA report from anyone?