+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
nata_cap said:
Today i completw exactly 2 months that my application was submitted...so 1/3 of the time is already gone...hope ill get some news soon!
Nata, do you have ECAS status? I am in week 5 after submitting and still no updates. I don't even have an ECAS status.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:
1. Application received on Jan 02
2. We stared processing your app on March 13
3. Medical exam received.

My CIC account still show: all in progress exepet for medical exam: passed.

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!

Can your Share your timelines. The first draw was on Jan 31 so how ur application received on Jan 2

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
you can find my time line here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fG9xoOoUPEMJrt7cOi5tzYwp7V2u4NDMi8Ighmz1oW8/edit?pli=1#gid=105258987

XYZSAN said:
Can your Share your timelines. The first draw was on Jan 31 so how ur application received on Jan 2

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XYZSAN said:

that is a common thing.... I've submitted my app on Feb 27, and my ECAS says they received my app on Jan 01 (when I made the profile), and that they started processing it on Jan 31.... dunno why, but I do hope it's gonna make it 1 month less of agony....

:-\

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!
today 7 of April my PR application under EE has been approved! I jut got the email asking my passport.

My ECAS still shows:

As Amit experienced, after the approval letter they will change the ECAS status and only after one week or so they will change My CIC status.

I checked all the time more tan 10 times per day, but I have to say it doesn't make sense... after you ECAS has the same status above.. soon or later you will wake up a morning with the good news.. in your inbox email..

good luck guys!!
Congratulations! Hope all the other February applicants are soon to follow.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats andrew!!
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!

My ECAS still shows:

good luck guys!!

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ! do share all your experience with the passport stamping !

Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!

My ECAS still shows:

good luck guys!!

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys!

My ECAS still shows:

good luck guys!!
I have been following this treat from the begining, good to see someone got it, it gives everyone hope :) Thanks for sharing and

Congrats!!!!!!!!

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
Andrew1982 said:
you can find my time line here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fG9xoOoUPEMJrt7cOi5tzYwp7V2u4NDMi8Ighmz1oW8/edit?pli=1#gid=105258987
congrats

what is the user id you used to login to ecas? your EE id?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
narby said:
Same here. Lol
Also the same here. I was invited in the first draw and have seen not a single morsel of progress yet.

Gah. :)