NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
rasber said:
Looks like currently CIC is only looking at the applications pertaining to Manager's NOC codes (Food Manager, Service Manager, Farm Manager etc.). All the applications I have seen movement are from one of these categories. Any thoughts?
I doubt it mine is 0721 Facilities manager and have seen nothing from 23 Feb not even a mail saying updated or anything I can log on to Ecas and use File and UCI but no movement at all

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
curious_123 said:
Lolz u r trying to immigrate to canada and u dont know RCMP...if in the airport they ask you we r from RCMP and we want to search ur luggage...dont say stop talking in acronym.... :p
LOL yup you can see this guy did some work on Canada with a RCMP acronym comment some people just never seizes to amaze me

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ozzymechanic said:
Well into week 8 here, 3 days away from the 2 month anniversary if my application and AOR and still no change on my profile in either My CIC or ECAS, under review since 10th February.
same here 1 week away from the 2 month anniversary nothing moving!!

ehsan25

Jan 2, 2015
Hello dear all,
I have a query about uploading your documents on profile after ITA, did you guys scan your translations of birth certificate, national id card or other certificates with certified copy of main document or just with photocopies of them??
Tanks in advance

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_123 said:
Lolz u r trying to immigrate to canada and u dont know RCMP...if in the airport they ask you we r from RCMP and we want to search ur luggage...dont say stop talking in acronym.... :p
Im least bother ......I came here to learn ..... I asked you for a while please dont change the meaning of the statement dude.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
fl_pie said:
People who already got AORs, I have a question for you. I got an ITA and I'm getting ready to upload the documents. The translations of my documents are sewn together with photocopies of the original documents. Should I upload the scans of the photocopies? It feels weird to me to include both scans of the originals and scans of the copies of the originals. On the other hand, photocopies and the translation are sewn together into a single document, so not uploading a part of it somehow feels strange, too. What did you do?
Anyone?

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
Just checked ecas and after two days i got the passport request mail.
Amit can you just let us know what is your NOC code and how many points did u get?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
curious_123 said:
Are they asking for RCMP clearance for every one ... ?

I think so, that's the additional document CIC asking me. I sent a police clearance from the local police station here in my place but CIC require me to get my fingerprinting done for RCMP check.
Still waiting for the result in the mail

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, when you received this AOR, it's totally different thing from the message you received instantly after your submitted the application right? That message only says "successfully transmitted online files blah blah"

My application says "Review of eligibility in progress" but didn't receive any so called AOR :eek:. Kinda scared

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
variazioni said:
Guys, when you received this AOR, it's totally different thing from the message you received instantly after your submitted the application right? That message only says "successfully transmitted online files blah blah"

My application says "Review of eligibility in progress" but didn't receive any so called AOR :eek:. Kinda scared

That's not AOR you will receive the AOR within 48 hours after sending your application. What you saw on your MyCIC account was the confirmation of online submission .

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I think now CIC server is quite busy coz ppl r getting der AOR's after few days or weeks ..of file submission Now der is heavy traffic ...

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Papajohns said:
I think now CIC server is quite busy coz ppl r getting der AOR's after few days or weeks ..of file submission Now der is heavy traffic ...

You bet! With the long weekend and stuff theyre probably having lots of applications waiting for AOR

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
biz said:
I think so, that's the additional document CIC asking me. I sent a police clearance from the local police station here in my place but CIC require me to get my fingerprinting done for RCMP check.
Still waiting for the result in the mail
Congrats!!! Biz, your file is moving fast.
NOC 0631 - yet another Manager application on the fly :)

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like a lot of you guys who got AOR instantly actually get medical done long before you submitted your application? Is that possibly why some guys including me are still waiting for AOR? I am the 453 batch and literally did my medicals on Saturday and submitted everything on Sunday...

But I could be wrong. What do you guys think?