Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
krishna19 said:
Days are running pretty fast. I thought Application submitted after receiving ITA they follow some sort of sequence ... By looking at your comments I came to know they are randomly picking...

So first,second,,,,,fifth batch ... even if they got ITA in fifth batch and submitted application they might be chances of getting approval first isnt?

based on the AOR I applied BOWP online application. I think there are chances of not looking at my BOWP application also.

if they are not looking at my applications I think I need to leave the country as my work permit valid till 23rd May 2015 and I need to leave the job as I currently work for provincial government ...
BOWP is a different story because it follows a time line and at the moment it takes CIC 53 days to process an online application and they are currently working on applications submitted / received online on Jan 18, 2015 and thus they aren't looking at your BOWP application yet. If I were you, I'd submit my BOWP and get in implied status and hope for the best (ie. having ur application processed just as fast as the lucky ones on this forum once it is being looked at).

On the other hand, if you feel that your application is being neglected, I'd suggest submitting a case specific inquiry online. When I phoned the call centre agent and asked why some applications are being looked at from the 2nd draw while mine hasn't and I am from the first draw, the agent told me to submit a case specific inquiry because she did not have the answer to my question, so if you are really desperate you can give that a try. It will take them around 35-40 days to respond tho.

Either way, you won't have to leave the country as long as you are on implied status until a decision is made for your BOWP application and of course hopefully your PR will come before your BOWP application is processed and that way you can request a refund and save some money :)

Good luck to us all!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngelsa said:
BOWP is a different story because it follows a time line and at the moment it takes CIC 53 days to process an online application and they are currently working on applications submitted / received online on Jan 18, 2015 and thus they aren't looking at your BOWP application yet. If I were you, I'd submit my BOWP and get in implied status and hope for the best (ie. having ur application processed just as fast as the lucky ones on this forum once it is being looked at).

On the other hand, if you feel that your application is being neglected, I'd suggest submitting a case specific inquiry online. When I phoned the call centre agent and asked why some applications are being looked at from the 2nd draw while mine hasn't and I am from the first draw, the agent told me to submit a case specific inquiry because she did not have the answer to my question, so if you are really desperate you can give that a try. It will take them around 35-40 days to respond tho.

Either way, you won't have to leave the country as long as you are on implied status until a decision is made for your BOWP application and of course hopefully your PR will come before your BOWP application is processed and that way you can request a refund and save some money :)

Good luck to us all!
Yeah ... Thank you very much for your response.

I've quick question .

How do I get Implied status.... If I apply BOWP by default I get implied status isn't?

Since I already applied BOWP once my visa expires I will be on Implied status ... Can work and stay i Canada until I get the result of BOWP or Canaa PR application status..

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
krishna19 said:
Yeah ... Thank you very much for your response.

I've quick question .

How do I get Implied status.... If I apply BOWP by default I get implied status isn't?

Since I already applied BOWP once my visa expires I will be on Implied status ... Can work and stay i Canada until I get the result of BOWP or Canaa PR application status..
if u are on implied status u can continue working even if your wp is already expired!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:
if u are on implied status u can continue working even if your wp is already expired!
Cool I dont know it ..

I thought once my work permit expires even my BOWP and Canada PR application in progress I need to leave the job and country .. Thats what I understood before.

Thats really good . I no need to worry about it...

Thank you very much for the response..

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
krishna19 said:
Cool I dont know it ..

I thought once my work permit expires even my BOWP and Canada PR application in progress I need to leave the job and country .. Thats what I understood before.

Thats really good . I no need to worry about it...

Thank you very much for the response..
No problem :D

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Guys!

Can you tell me how to apply for BOWP online?
Just in mycic? where it says apply for visa/work permit?
or is there anyother link?

I mean, can anybody give me just a quick guideline?

Thanks in advance!

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I just received an ITA...can you tell how much time does it takes after submission of docs to receive AOR??

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
I just received an ITA...can you tell how much time does it takes after submission of docs to receive AOR??
<30 min and <24 hrs

It shouldnt take more than 1 day

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
I submitted my file on 28th Feb, after getting ITA in first draw.

Status is : Background check in progress

I got that notification email for that on 6th March.

I was wondering, Do u guys get email notification for each status change, or u check ur mycic account everyday?

Looks like all of you guys getting response fast from CIC.

Hopehigh

Mar 21, 2015
I'm from the second batch...

Feb 8: ITA
Mar 19: Docs Submitted
Mar 20: AOR
Mar 20: Request Language Docs
Mar 21: Ielts Submitted

Praying for all of us!

Vinoakon

Feb 1, 2015
Hi I applied under FSTW but I try to check on the online service it s not show FSTW i can only see FSW,CEC,PNP and other any idea how to get FSTW please help me

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Vinoakon said:
Hi I applied under FSTW but I try to check on the online service it s not show FSTW i can only see FSW,CEC,PNP and other any idea how to get FSTW please help me
its federal skilled trade

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone who submit their files on 8th March. If Yes please share your status...

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hello Everyone. I received an ITA on March 20 ;D and I have some questions. Please help me.
1. Under personal history, it says "no gaps" in the dates, I was unemployed thrice during the 10-year period and there is no option for "unemployed" etc etc. What is the best thing to do with this?
2. Under work history, I am qualified under CEC. Should I include every job I had and for what time period? 10 years? or am I just including the skilled job I currently have here in Canada? would it be misrepresentation if I didn't include my foreign work even if it's also a skilled NOC?
3. I submitted my EE profile on 12 days before my daughter will turn 19 y/o so I still included her on my dependent, but when I got my ITA 2 days ago, she is no longer a dependent, as she has turned 19 y/o. Will she still be a dependent as I am filling out the PR application now or not anymore?
4. Will my spouse, who is a Canadian citizen, needs to submit medical and Police Clearance as well? How about my family members, adult child (not dependent), do they need to submit PC and Medical as well?
Thank you for any help on these....good luck to all of us!