+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
felixcanada2015 said:
Hi, Guys

I just got a msg from CIC. In the PDF they said that "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. " and they asked me check if any of my information has changed so that they can issue my Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688). This is great news!

That's good news..... That is your passport request document, now you just need to send your passport along with 2 photographs and biodata form to the address mentioned on that msg.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow...that's really fast!!
cool!!
amit_gemini0206 said:
That's good news..... That is your passport request document, now you just need to send your passport along with 2 photographs and biodata form to the address mentioned on that msg.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi amit,

where they want you to send your passport?
did you enclose your work permit as well?

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi Guys,
I have received ITA recently. There is a question in eligibility area:
Will you pay your Application Fees and Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s) (RPRF) at the time you submit your permanent resident application?

Can i only select i will pay only application fees for now?

Is there any option to pay RPRF fees later before passport request from Visa office?

or, Will it be better to pay both fees now?

Please give you suggestion and advice.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can pay just application fees for now, and it's up to you!

rhossain said:
Hi Guys,
I have received ITA recently. There is a question in eligibility area:
Will you pay your Application Fees and Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s) (RPRF) at the time you submit your permanent resident application?

Can i only select i will pay only application fees for now?

Is there any option to pay RPRF fees later before passport request from Visa office?

or, Will it be better to pay both fees now?

Please give you suggestion and advice.

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
Thanks, amit!
I just mailed my passport to the address! This is really great!!!!!! :D

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi All,

I need information regarding Proof of Medical Exam document. What medical document need to be uploaded? MYCIC account help text show that i need to collect printout sheet or IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report FROM from doctor.

What documents I should bring to Medical Centre ?

What documents doctor will provide after medical exam complete?

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhossain said:
Hi All,

I need information regarding Proof of Medical Exam document. What medical document need to be uploaded? MYCIC account help text show that i need to collect printout sheet or IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report FROM from doctor.

What documents I should bring to Medical Centre ?

What documents doctor will provide after medical exam complete?
You just need to bring your passport and tell them you want to do the up-front medical exam for Canada immigration.
They will create an eMedical account for you and send you your eMedical account information in a PDF after your medical result have been submitted to CIC (about 5 working days). Then you just need to upload that PDF in EE.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
felixcanada2015 said:
You just need to bring your passport and tell them you want to do the up-front medical exam for Canada immigration.
They will create an eMedical account for you and send you your eMedical account information in a PDF after your medical result have been submitted to CIC (about 5 working days). Then you just need to upload that PDF in EE.
Thank you :) @ felixcanada2015

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
felixcanada2015 said:
[/quote

I thought they the medic enter sent your complete medical report over? We just send the printout sheet as proof of medical completed. That what my doctor told me?

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
felixcanada2015 I read your have spouse, kids too?

I submitted my application on February 17 under FSW, even though I was elegible for CEC too, they only invited me for FSW.

So I sent the application on February 17 and nothing has changed. I have spouse and a daughter, this is frustrating already!

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cymromoir said:
felixcanada2015 said:
[/quote

I thought they the medic enter sent your complete medical report over? We just send the printout sheet as proof of medical completed. That what my doctor told me?
In my case, they gave me the printout with some blank right after I took the medical exam. Then after five working days, they send me the soft copy printout with the blank filled with "completed". I guess both can be submitted online cause they all have your eMed account number.

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
felixcanada2015 I read your have spouse, kids too?

I submitted my application on February 17 under FSW, even though I was elegible for CEC too, they only invited me for FSW.

So I sent the application on February 17 and nothing has changed. I have spouse and a daughter, this is frustrating already!
I have spouse but no kids.
No need to be frustrated, keep your fingers crossed. ;) Almost there.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Has CIC called anyone on their phone after AOR? I'm having trouble filling in my phone number in MyCIC, so I'd like to know if it's actually needed or not.