+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flames21 said:
I got PPR yesterday and I noticed that cic didn't asked to send the bio data form. Just wanted to confirm with others if they got similar request. Thanks
Congrats on your ppr. I also did not send bio data (wasn't requested). Many ppl especially recently have said they were not asked for that.

Similarly, I was never asked for schedule A or additional docs. Except i sent copy of my renewed pp

flames21

May 12, 2015
Jefabrown said:
Congrats on your ppr. I also did not send bio data (wasn't requested). Many ppl especially recently have said they were not asked for that.

Similarly, I was never asked for schedule A or additional docs. Except i sent copy of my renewed pp

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it

Eurydice

May 3, 2015
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me?
When you guys say ecas "in process" is this part, like the link below?

http://www.zenith-air.com/Image/ECAS01.jpg

I think mine just went in process today :eek:
I am pretty sure before was application received and today is "in process" but all the dates inside this link is still the same (the date that EE profile was created). Ecas still in 3 lines for over 3 months now.
I hope that's mean a good thing...

Very very anxious lol

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eurydice said:
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me?
When you guys say ecas "in process" is this part, like the link below?

http://www.zenith-air.com/Image/ECAS01.jpg

I think mine just went in process today :eek:
I am pretty sure before was application received and today is "in process" but all the dates inside this link is still the same (the date that EE profile was created). Ecas still in 3 lines for over 3 months now.
I hope that's mean a good thing...

Very very anxious lol
That's exactly where it should say "in process". PPR close! Good luck :)

Eurydice

May 3, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:
I know how you feel - ours went into process exactly 100 days after AOR. Hopefully PPR next week :)

I didn't get any document request. That's why I am bit worried.
Hopefully PPR will be the next step for both of us :)

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
Does someone know what happens if I change my country and work during the application process?
I'm currently living in canada, working here and under work permit (non LMIA required).

I got the ITA yesterday (August 8th) for the FSW, I don't have an LMIA nor PNP.
I will submit the documents by the end of the month.
I believe I will get the AOR in beginning of september.
But in october I will be quitting my job here in canada and moving to ireland for a year.

What will I need to do? Just inform CIC that I'm moving to other country?
Since I don't have LMIA, does the fact I will be quitting my job affects me in any way?

Regards.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
We did our landing today at Rainbow Bridge. It went smooth, the guy just asked for COPR, passports and address in Canada. I am an April applicant.

Just to ease the mind of those who still have doubt abt POF, I was a CEC inland applicant, without LMIA and declared $1000 only in my application.

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear Friends,

I was requested to provide Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A. Although i loaded Schedule 4 from CIC web forms directory, but I could not get Schedule 4A. The message, which pop ups on the screen, indicates that "if this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of the document". Could you please let me know how i can obtain Schedule 4A form.

I found the link, which i attach below, containing the form. Could you please let me know if this is the same form required by CIC.

http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/IMM0008_4AE.pdf

Best Regards

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Michael2014 said:
Dear Friends,

I was requested to provide Schedule 4 and Schedule 4A. Although i loaded Schedule 4 from CIC web forms directory, but I could not get Schedule 4A. The message, which pop ups on the screen, indicates that "if this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of the document". Could you please let me know how i can obtain Schedule 4A form.

I found the link, which i attach below, containing the form. Could you please let me know if this is the same form required by CIC.

http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/IMM0008_4AE.pdf

Best Regards
Hi a couple of days ago i was requested to provide Schedule A. They included the link to the the form in the message. By clicking it i opened the form.
Didn't they include the links to Schedule 4 and 4A for you in the message you received?

Lula

Aug 10, 2015
Hi, I have a problem with my EE application. So if anybody kindly can help me, I will appreciate so much.
I received a new message this morning to pay "Right of Permanent Residence Fee(RPRF).
I followed the instruction and paid my fee of $490 and received a receipt.
However, I cannot find anywhere to upload this receipt.

Thank you for your help.

ITA January 31 - Inland - FSW
AOR March 24
MEDICAL - Passed on April 8
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant on August 10
BG Check -In progress

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lula said:
Hi, I have a problem with my EE application. So if anybody kindly can help me, I will appreciate so much.
I received a new message this morning to pay "Right of Permanent Residence Fee(RPRF).
I followed the instruction and paid my fee of $490 and received a receipt.
However, I cannot find anywhere to upload this receipt.

Thank you for your help.

ITA January 31 - Inland - FSW
AOR March 24
MEDICAL - Passed on April 8
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant on August 10
BG Check -In progress
You do not need to upload the receipt.

Lula

Aug 10, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You do not need to upload the receipt.
Thank you, Asivad Anac!
I thought that I did not put any of my EE application information when I paid online...
Also I called CIC callcenter and the agent said that it should be shown "UPLOAD" button....
So I was really worried.

Thank you again!