+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
vishal shrestha said:
I've seen you've written 'offer of employment' as required but as far i know once a candidate is invited to apply he don't need this employment offer but his comprehensive ranking must be above latest draw's minimum score, correct me if i'm wrong?
The invite is based on the data candidate enters in Express Entry profile. So at least for the people who have arranged employment are expected to produce the employment offer. Now coming to your point, if candidate says in Express Entry profile that he has job offer then CIC expects a offer of employment to be uploaded. And remember all this docs are mandatory documents and there is no way you can skip them.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Maling said:
Hi Intocanada, are u under FSW or CEC? We also submitted our application last March 3, so far no update too. Reveiw of eligibility in progress and background check in progress too... Hope we get an update soon.
My application is thru FSW (NOC 2174). Let's hope to hear soon.

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
nata_cap said:
mine is 6242 cooks.
Why dont you call the medical to know if the submitted ur result to them or not.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
dit_pra said:
Why dont you call the medical to know if the submitted ur result to them or not.
i called cic and they said they got my medical.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
The invite is based on the data candidate enters in Express Entry profile. So at least for the people who have arranged employment are expected to produce the employment offer. Now coming to your point, if candidate says in Express Entry profile that he has job offer then CIC expects a offer of employment to be uploaded. And remember all this docs are mandatory documents and there is no way you can skip them.
Yeah in that sense it is logical that one claiming to have a job offer initially must produce the LMIA later on at the time of submission of application of PR.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
hulahoop said:
Also same here.

Are you two CECs too?

I wonder if they're holding CECs back because we're much simpler to verify than FSWs? Or is that just wishful thinking. :)
Same and FSW here.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys is there any other way to pay the fees (cost recovery & RPRF) without using credit cards? We don't have international credit card facility in our country.

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Just rang CIC for update on my EE FST app, status shows under review, has done since 9th February.

CIC advise it is in the queue awaiting processing, expected within 6 months!!!!

I'm guessing for some reason FST are on the back burner

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Ozzymechanic said:
Just rang CIC for update on my EE FST app, status shows under review, has done since 9th February.

CIC advise it is in the queue awaiting processing, expected within 6 months!!!!

I'm guessing for some reason FST are on the back burner
The call centre agent I talked to this morning was really lazy. He told me that he is not able to check it without trying while in the past every agent I called in regards to my EE application was able to look it up.

On the other hand, in queue awaiting processing means they haven't touch your application (especially if you cannot look it up on ECAS using the file number). May I please ask when did you create your EE Profile? I have a feeling that it has something to do with the date that you created your EE Profile because of how AOR states the application was received on the date you created your EE Profile instead of the date you submitted the complete application. They gotta have a reference point to determine which application to process first after a complete package has been submitted and I am guessing the date you created your profile plays a role; otherwise, it wouldn't be mentioned on the AOR.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Any updates guys? Did anyone get PPR already ?

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
ngelsa said:
The call centre agent I talked to this morning was really lazy. He told me that he is not able to check it without trying while in the past every agent I called in regards to my EE application was able to look it up.

On the other hand, in queue awaiting processing means they haven't touch your application (especially if you cannot look it up on ECAS using the file number). May I please ask when did you create your EE Profile? I have a feeling that it has something to do with the date that you created your EE Profile because of how AOR states the application was received on the date you created your EE Profile instead of the date you submitted the complete application. They gotta have a reference point to determine which application to process first after a complete package has been submitted and I am guessing the date you created your profile plays a role; otherwise, it wouldn't be mentioned on the AOR.
I created my profile on 2nd January and got ITA 31st January, submitted app 9th February

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
No Actually....

Mar 12 Medical passed

My Ecas shows the same...

1. January 02 app received
2. March 13 Starting to Process application
3. Medical Result received

(waiting the magic 4th line which supposed to be - Final decision has been made..)
I am checking all the time.
As soon as i have news I will post it

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Ozzymechanic said:
I created my profile on 2nd January and got ITA 31st January, submitted app 9th February
Then my guess maybe wrong. My profile was created on Jan 15 and got invited on Jan 31, so now I really am not sure the factors that determine which application to process first. Maybe a combination of various things such as date submitted, score, NOC and etc. I am getting really anxious that CIC hasn't even look at my application to input the data into ECAS.