case specific enquiry sent Apr 25
Application reopened May 19
Celpip request end of May
RCMP, schedule A, RPRF June 2nd
PPR and Bio data June 10th
COPR June 16th
landed Carway Border June 20th

FST Route.

Good luck every one, thanks for this thread it's been helpful and at times a place of calm in a crazy ride. never give up people. peace.
Hi cymromoir, thank you for sharing your timeline.
Could you please tell us if the uploaded document (your passport)through CSE has appeared on mycic page with the initially uploaded documents after Cic reopened your application?
Thank you

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
jb4u said:
Yes the schedule now is December 2015.
I m also from edmonton nd my pp has gone for stamping ...i was thinking of doing formalities at servicd canada edmonton ...but i think if waiting is long ghen shall havd to go to carway......

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
Hi!
CA somebody tell me what I spouse to do
I received my aor March 7 and documents required (celpip ) March 25 everything is in process since then nothing change until now .
My Alberta nomination gonna be expired in July 30
should I just keep waiting or should I apply under my nomination before my certificat expired?

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pokerface said:
Hi cymromoir, thank you for sharing your timeline.
Could you please tell us if the uploaded document (your passport)through CSE has appeared on mycic page with the initially uploaded documents after Cic reopened your application?
Thank you

no mate, It was left out if the original checklist supplied by CIC. That's why I think they re opened the case. Technical issues I'd say.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
I guess you are right but I thought 600 points were concerned with the work permit associated with LMIA which in your case is still valid until August!

So I found this:
If candidates are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation and meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class, they do not need their employer to apply for a new LMIA to support their job offer under Express Entry if all the following requirements are met:

The candidate's work permit is valid at the time they submit their profile.
The candidate is currently working for an employer specified on the work permit.
The candidate's current employer has made an offer to employ the candidate in Canada on a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate basis in a NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, A or B occupation once a permanent resident visa, if any, is issued.
The job offer is from the same employer, as specified on the work permit.
The employer is not an embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada and does not appear on the list referred to in R203(6).
Dragonsky is right as your WP still valod LMIA also valid. The rules is LMO/ LMIA is valid for 6 months to apply WP. Once someone already get WP supported by LMO/LMIA then its valid upto WP validity, how come they have said your LMIA expired. As long as WP is valid LMIA also valid.
Hi skouja can you post the reason that CIC said you have rejected for.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
this friday it will be starting week 5 since my passport had been received still no change in mycic nd ecas status :-\ :-\ :-\

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Outside of Canada. I have persons whose passport was returned within 7-10 days inclusive of weekend. :eek:. I guess we are VIPs :)
And kelfinwong who got his landing papers on the day of his interview at HKVO! :eek:

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
PP sent 5th PP recieved 9th June PP returned 19Th Landing done 20th rest of my times is on the signature. We are family of 5. it took 4 months to the date to complete.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
donatelo said:
Hi!
I received my aor March 7 and documents required (celpip ) March 25 everything is in process since then nothing change until now .
should I just keep waiting or should I apply under my nomination before my certificat expired?
Hi donatelo, have you ever tried to call CIC. I would suggest you to call CIC and ask them in which situation your file is sitting now, since you have applied beginning of march.
Hope you will get some information rather then just waiting.
Good luck.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donatelo said:
Hi!
Well Said iceberge, But if i am in your place donatelo, i will never take the chance and will apply my pr with pnp also , however in the meanwhile you will get your decision on EE file also you can withdraw your pnp pr file , because in pnp stream CIC provides file number in the time spam of 2-4 months ( and i believe you said 4 months already gone from your EE entry also so remaining months are 2 from 6 months) and your money for pnp pr will be saved....In the end go ahead for your pnp file also....

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
cymromoir said:
Timeline
ITA jan 31
AOR feb 7
Application rejected (no passport main applicant) Apr 23
case specific enquiry sent Apr 25
Application reopened May 19
Celpip request end of May
RCMP, schedule A, RPRF June 2nd
PPR and Bio data June 10th
COPR June 16th
landed Carway Border June 20th

FST Route.

Good luck every one, thanks for this thread it's been helpful and at times a place of calm in a crazy ride. never give up people. peace.
Congratulations to you!! It has been quite a ride. You are so right about not giving up. All the best!