Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
tiger35 said:
hi marathimanus...congrats buddy...I just want to know,where u going to submit ur wife's and kid's passport..is it that passport goes to Delhi or any VFS in India..please share your experience with us..am not in hurry,because my app is under processing..thanks
Sure brother,

we are taking help from VFS. may be they will send documents tomorrow. I am in Canada so I am sending to Ottawa today by Express Post

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emaanabbas said:
I am having trouble uploading document against checklist, its giving me an error message: System-generated error code: V48YUAGY and says on-line service currently unavailable.

I get this error when i get to document upload page. I am wondering if anybody else getting this error?
you could try the following:
1) log out and log back in and try again
2) make sure the files you are uploading are in accepted formats and within the 4 MB size limit
or
3) try using chrome or IE - i had some problems uploading files in firefox and found chrome to be the best.

all the best...

discojiny

Mar 3, 2015
Just want to share my Timeline.

In Canada with spouse under CEC

Feb 11 - Profile
Feb 20 - Got ITA

Mar 02 - Submit application
Mar 31 - AOR

Apr 29 - Passed Medical / Bg In progress

Jun 3 - PPR
Jun 4 - ECAS (Changed to In Process)

As I have been watching others timeline, it seems like PPR is issued every Wednesday.

Good luck to yall!

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
my friend did border crossing yesterday at Caraway. he is from old cic system AINP. the officer was very rude to him. he asked him many questions. his girlfriend was with him. he even asked her many questions for no reason. he even took her phone went to back office checked her phone and came back after 10 mins. his girlfriend is a pr holder for last 2 years so she took officer left right later. in the end officer said I have to give u pr but I also have to check if you are the right person. he also said that I can't do anything to u guys.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
discojiny said:
Just want to share my Timeline.

In Canada with spouse under CEC

Feb 11 - Profile
Feb 20 - Got ITA

Mar 02 - Submit application
Mar 31 - AOR

Apr 29 - Passed Medical / Bg In progress

Jun 3 - PPR
Jun 4 - ECAS (Changed to In Process)

As I have been watching others timeline, it seems like PPR is issued every Wednesday.

Good luck to yall!
Congrats and thanks for sharing u r timelines

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
marathimanus said:
my friend did border crossing yesterday at Caraway. he is from old cic system AINP. the officer was very rude to him. he asked him many questions. his girlfriend was with him. he even asked her many questions for no reason. he even took her phone went to back office checked her phone and came back after 10 mins. his girlfriend is a pr holder for last 2 years so she took officer left right later. in the end officer said I have to give u pr but I also have to check if you are the right person. he also said that I can't do anything to u guys.
Pretty much similar experience with me also.very rude attitude and u wont see any sign of help from officers in this port of entry.my advise dont use Carway as ur landing port.use some different port.Best of luck guys.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
dit_pra said:
Pretty much similar experience with me also.very rude attitude and u wont see any sign of help from officers in this port of entry.my advise dont use Carway as ur landing port.use some different port.Best of luck guys.
Awww.
I did it at peace arch near Vancouver. The border officer was very good and no harsh behavior. But it depends on officer to officer.

tiger35

May 26, 2015
Thanks brother...appreciate you....
marathimanus said:
Sure brother,

we are taking help from VFS. may be they will send documents tomorrow. I am in Canada so I am sending to Ottawa today by Express Post.

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emaanabbas said:
I am having trouble uploading document against checklist, its giving me an error message: System-generated error code: V48YUAGY and says on-line service currently unavailable.

I get this error when i get to document upload page. I am wondering if anybody else getting this error?
CIC is upgrading their website today. I tried multiple times and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So don't worry and try after some time or may be tomorrow.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I applied for EE and submitted profile on may 15th.

Just a question:

What is eCAS and where do i check the status? I can only see the application status in my CIC. is eCAS different from my CIC??

please advice?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
harshmaru said:
Hi, I applied for EE and submitted profile on may 15th.

Just a question:

What is eCAS and where do i check the status? I can only see the application status in my CIC. is eCAS different from my CIC??

please advice?
Yes it is different from my CIC Status

you can access using the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

It is another way to figured out the stage of application processing.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
Awww.
I did it at peace arch near Vancouver. The border officer was very good and no harsh behavior. But it depends on officer to officer.
I'm planning to go to INDIA some where in August/Sep I will get it done when I'm coming back. Will that be ok?

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
krishna19 said:
I'm planning to go to INDIA some where in August/Sep I will get it done when I'm coming back. Will that be ok?
take appointment in Calgary or Edmonton CIC office if you have time. August September is far. so u have lots of time. Calgary appointment waiting time is 4 weeks. and u can cancel it 48hrs before.
good luck

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats....you're good, when it goes to In Process and expect the RPRF (if not paid) or PPR soon in just with 1-3 weeks. Yes, you're right as they started revamping the display in ECAS as the realtime. Only when they actually starting the processing of files then they were displaying the dates these days at least from couple of weeks consistently for those. No worries if it is only updated in ECAS but not in CIC. MYCIC is the only a channel for coordination with submissions and correspondence, but the whole business is still in GCMS accessed by us using ECAS.
Hey Jafta got my PPR today and my ecas only changed to in process yesterday

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
take appointment in Calgary or Edmonton CIC office if you have time. August September is far. so u have lots of time. Calgary appointment waiting time is 4 weeks. and u can cancel it 48hrs before.
good luck
I don't know any details how to book appointment for flagpole .. Can you please help me with this . I want to book it in edmonton