+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
krishna19 said:
I got RRPF request .. I will pay by end of today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Awesomeness! Good news!!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
More good news today -- my wife and I just got ppr! It's such a huge relief, as our original CEC application was among those returned in February. I was super worried about EE, yet now, instead of December, we could be landed by the first week of June! Pretty amazing.

Congrats to everyone else who's received good news, and good luck to everyone else -- your time will surely come soon!

In case this is of interest to others, we received the ppr a week after submitting Schedule A. Our ECAS is still in process and MyCIC hasn't changed either, but the ppr is there, black on white. ;D ;D ;D
Congrats!!! Britanno-Columbien. ;D

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
sk2013 said:
Congratulations! Whats your timeline?
Haven't had a chance to update it here, but the full timeline is available on Jaffa's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IeR5iF7-R0aQ8IbgExLObajY8VajgzgIuyqOg0aEDus/edit#gid=924600149

The landing dates are approximate, obviously ;)

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Britanno-Columbien said:
More good news today -- my wife and I just got ppr! It's such a huge relief, as our original CEC application was among those returned in February. I was super worried about EE, yet now, instead of December, we could be landed by the first week of June! Pretty amazing.

Congrats to everyone else who's received good news, and good luck to everyone else -- your time will surely come soon!

In case this is of interest to others, we received the ppr a week after submitting Schedule A. Our ECAS is still in process and MyCIC hasn't changed either, but the ppr is there, black on white. ;D ;D ;D
Amazing!! super happy for you.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Britanno-Columbien said:
Haven't had a chance to update it here, but the full timeline is available on Jaffa's spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IeR5iF7-R0aQ8IbgExLObajY8VajgzgIuyqOg0aEDus/edit#gid=924600149

The landing dates are approximate, obviously ;)
WOW, so your ECAS status is still Application Received even after getting PPR?? That's another twist in this long ongoing pattern discussion

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
sk2013 said:
WOW, so your ECAS status is still Application Received even after getting PPR?? That's another twist in this long ongoing pattern discussion

Actually his : ECAS changed to In Process / additional docs requested: May 20

Look at his old posts

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Britanno-Columbien said:

Well done! may I ask when you submitted your application?

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
dragon17Sky said:

Actually his : ECAS changed to In Process / additional docs requested: May 20

Look at his old posts
Exactly! There seems to be no discernible pattern, unfortunately: I've seen people get ppr a day after submitting additional docs, a week or so like in our case, and some have been languishing for weeks after submitting Schedule A. It's so unpredictable! (Though it seems generally to be a good sign when they ask for more documents beyond English test scores).

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
Exactly! There seems to be no discernible pattern, unfortunately: I've seen people get ppr a day after submitting additional docs, a week or so like in our case, and some have been languishing for weeks after submitting Schedule A. It's so unpredictable! (Though it seems generally to be a good sign when they ask for more documents beyond English test scores).
Congratulation to both of you and I guess you are the first march applicant guy in this forum who got PPR :)

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
k1123 said:
ecas shows decision made
cic agent says file has been approved :)
Congratulations K1123

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Britanno-Columbien said:

Congratulations to you and your wife