+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
ngelsa said:
I have been on vacation for the last few weeks, so I haven't follow the forum closely like I used to and haven't have a chance to catch up on the 100 pages of information.

I hate to share negative news but after speaking with my MP I received the following response:

The following is a summary statement of the response that was received back in our office:
Your application for Permanent Residence through the Express Entry Program was received and will be processed. The processing time remains at 27 months even though the Express Entry is 6months.

So while CIC aims to process all express entry applications in less than 6 months, in the worst case it can still take up to 27 months for skilled worker stream.

For those of you who haven't apply yet, you may want to aim for the CEC requirements and get invited for CEC unless you get extremely high points as skilled worker with a hot NOC.
WOW 27 months --- more than 2 yrs hmhmhmh......

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
ngelsa said:
I have been on vacation for the last few weeks, so I haven't follow the forum closely like I used to and haven't have a chance to catch up on the 100 pages of information.

I hate to share negative news but after speaking with my MP I received the following response:

The following is a summary statement of the response that was received back in our office:
Your application for Permanent Residence through the Express Entry Program was received and will be processed. The processing time remains at 27 months even though the Express Entry is 6months.

So while CIC aims to process all express entry applications in less than 6 months, in the worst case it can still take up to 27 months for skilled worker stream.

For those of you who haven't apply yet, you may want to aim for the CEC requirements and get invited for CEC unless you get extremely high points as skilled worker with a hot NOC.
What does "MP" stand for?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
fl_pie said:
Member of parliament. He is referring to the one in his local constituency. Officially CIC has a separate line for MPs and can occasionally be useful though mostly it doesn't have much influence.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
fl_pie said:
Member of Parliament - if you want to deal with Federal Government you can get your MP to represent you.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
ngelsa said:
Member of Parliament - if you want to deal with Federal Government you can get your MP to represent you.
Can you share what is question your MP asked CIC??

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
ngelsa said:
Either there's a misunderstanding, or they're pretty openly admit that 6 months is just a marketing ploy which they don't intend to even try to live up to.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
I just got ITA couple of days ago when I made my profile I provided work experiences for my spouse but after getting ITA I came to know that I have to provide her proofs also for which I have get 0 points can anybody provide me suggestion what should I do.....

I will be very thankful if anybody can provide me suggestion.....

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
chevy said:
hi,
I just got ITA couple of days ago when I made my profile I provided work experiences for my spouse but after getting ITA I came to know that I have to provide her proofs also for which I have get 0 points can anybody provide me suggestion what should I do.....

not sure how it works.

if you dont mention any work experience of your wife, then in personal history it would cause a problem (i think).

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJR3055 said:
not sure how it works.

if you dont mention any work experience of your wife, then in personal history it would cause a problem (i think).
I was curious like if i can delete her work experiences now....and then provide the information in personal history would it create a problem, because i got 0 points for her work experiences...

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
chevy said:
I was curious like if i can delete her work experiences now....and then provide the information in personal history would it create a problem, because i got 0 points for her work experiences...
If your are enuf confident that you get an ITA in next draw. then decline this ITA and fill your profile again, where i dd the same.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJR3055 said:
If your are enuf confident that you get an ITA in next draw. then decline this ITA and fill your profile again, where i dd the same.
Ru sure declining ITA is the only way...

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJR3055 said:
I wont say that ... but you dot have an option to edit the info you gave :/
I have seen some post's that people are deleting their work experiences for which they did not get any points...but can't remember where i have seen in this forum...

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
chevy said:
Don't delete her experience. I have applied along with my wife. She has pay stubs but her company can't provide her experience letter as per NOC duties and responsibilities. So my lawyer suggested me to make a affidavit.

Her affiliate is as follows :

To,
immigration officer
Cic whatever.

I Xxxxx Xxxxx Co applicant of PR E00000 declared that I work in Xxxxx Ltd. As per the immigration policy I have to submit experience letters. But due to HR policies my company can't issue me such letter.

Designation : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Joining date:
Salary per month or annual
40 hours per week
etc

My Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Xxxxx
2.Xxxxx

All above information is true.

Good luck

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
chevy said:
hi,

i dont think so there will be any issue as you did not claim any points... just write an explanation letter...