+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
anvar21 said:
Hi guys
I have bad news which is my application was cancelled because of incomplete. I got letter today that I didn't submit copy of my passport and my spouse's and my child's, but while I was uploading I have prov that I upload all files and I have screen shot it say it was uploaded. But on my profile I don't see the file I uploaded. It is so strange all documents are there but not those files.
Anybody has same problem.
Please guys help me to solve this issues.
Thanks guys and good luck everybody
I am sorry to hear the bad news. I think you should raise this issue with CIC. It is just a focument that you could have uploaded in no time. And it seems you have uploaded and likely there is a system glitch. You should raise these issues. One other member also faced similar cancellation. Sorry for him/her too.

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
arleneramiro said:
I am just curious especially for those who received their PPR already, what program or software did you use to merge your pdf files especially bank statements so they will be just in one file? I tried using adobe acrobat but it won't let me merge files without entering a password as it is a secured pdf file? help pls thank you
Goodday,

you wont be able to merge as long as the file is password protected(secure). if you have adobe acrobat pro (not adobe reader) then you can open the file by entering the password----goto advansed settings---remove security----it will ask to re-enter password---- and then close the file after saving.Done

anyone using any other apps can proffer relevant steps to that but this is the step for adobe acrobat pro(not adobe reader)

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
arleneramiro said:
I am just curious especially for those who received their PPR already, what program or software did you use to merge your pdf files especially bank statements so they will be just in one file? I tried using adobe acrobat but it won't let me merge files without entering a password as it is a secured pdf file? help pls thank you
You can unlock using some online pdf tools too. And for merge too you have lot of tools. But if you don't feel safe, download tools and perform. I unlocked bank statements using online tools.

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
pnpdirect said:
ITA: April 17
Application submitted: April 21
AOR received: April 21
Review of eligibility in process: April 21

Background in process: April April 23
Medical pass: April 23
Proof of language requested: April 23 (Submitted same day)

Good luck to everyone!
WOW! you got your ITA on Apr 17 and Med test pased on Apr 20th. I did my Med on Apr 13 and submitted the application on April 14th. It still says "Opn" and "Eligibility in progress"! I qualified under CEC n FSW but got ITA under FSW! Yours seems to have moved very fast!!!

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
To those whose applications were cancelled, what's your status in mycic? did you medical set to passed? and in your ECAS? did it states that your medical results have been received? I just want to know coz im getting nervous with all these cancellations and the passport that I uploaded will expired on October...

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hariboy said:
WOW! you got your ITA on Apr 17 and Med test pased on Apr 20th. I did my Med on Apr 13 and submitted the application on April 14th. It still says "Opn" and "Eligibility in progress"! I qualified under CEC n FSW but got ITA under FSW! Yours seems to have moved very fast!!!
I submitted a week ago and we are in the same boat...

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check if we need to notarise any document such as employment records before uploading them as I can't see that anywhere in the express entry checklist..

Previously we had to notarise all the documents for which we are not providing the original..

As express entry is completely an online process, Can we just scan all the originals and upload..

Please help

Regards,

Febsb

Apr 9, 2015
fl_pie said:
Oh, thanks, so I'm not alone! A relief to know. Curious, does anybody else have trouble logging in, or is it just the two of us?
can u log in to ecas now? i still can't

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi please do help on the query., and also wanted to know if we need to submit our medical a now is it ok to submit it later after AOR...

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Did ur 1 line was updated as received null application pls let me know soon
niagary said:
I am sorry to hear the bad news. I think you should raise this issue with CIC. It is just a focument that you could have uploaded in no time. And it seems you have uploaded and likely there is a system glitch. You should raise these issues. One other member also faced similar cancellation. Sorry for him/her too.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
niagary said:
niagary will u tell me pls dies ur 1 St line says null application received

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
hi everyone ,
Have a question,kindly clear my doubt plz .Today i missed a phone call from cic at 1 pm.Bcoz i was deep sleep at the time.i am wondering ,i don't know why they call me.Anyone received a phone call from cic,what question they ask for?thanks.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
I can guide u on this jus tell me what's status of ur application uote author=king5 link=topic=269696.msg4247546#msg4247546 date=1429950654]
hi everyone ,
Have a question,kindly clear my doubt plz .Today i missed a phone call from cic at 1 pm.Bcoz i was deep sleep at the time.i am wondering ,i don't know why they call me.Anyone received a phone call from cic,what question they ask for?thanks.

[/quote]

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
king5 said:
hi everyone ,

How did you know it was CIC calling? Can you pls share its number.
Thanks