+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EET said:
This guy needs to b spanked for askin this question.
Can you kindly shut the F up or GTFO. I have read your responses on here and you are quite rude I must say. I was confused about something cos that update about first 3 PR under the EE system was just released less than 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to know if more people have got their PR after that.

If you ain't got an answer then shut your trap or move on.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I posted that I got BOWP. I have applied for two BOWP in this year. One is under CEC I applied last year. Another one is under EE with AOR. Apparently, the BOWP I received yesterday is the one regarding to CEC that my application have already been back to me. At the time when I applied for my extension visa, I hadn't received AOR yet. However, I attached explanation letter with my application for BOWP. I write down why I applied without AOR. Actually, my work visa with my company name will be expired 3rd of April, 2014 which is shorter than my job contract by CIC's mistake. Besides, I am eligible to apply for PR, even EE as well. Just in case, I have submitted for another BOWP application with AOR under EE. That was little tricky. Because I needed to be in IMPLIED STATUS to stay and work. Luckily, CIC admitted by my letter this time. That means, AOR isn't always needed to apply for BOWP. If you have a right reason, you can apply for it.

Sorry for my complicated situation.

I hope everyone can make it!!!!

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Intocanada said:
With spouse and my little kid (2yrs old).
I guess I'm wrong, or maybe I belong to the category(FST) that is slow moving, cause most of you are either FSW nor CEC, and I don't heard any from
FST, except bieng delayed in processing. I wish one day in the morning I wake up, I'll get the news or just says your medical is passed.

nathan2014

Dec 3, 2014
To the guys who got their Passport request? Did u all get it on a tuesday? or any other day of the week?

Cos all ITA's are issued on Friday!

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
curious_123 said:
Same here applied on 4th April and no AOR...bit worried... :(
Still no AOR.
My medical shows passed now and other documents review in progress.

thanks

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
alde81 said:
you'r so fuxxking rude, your not belong here!!!!!!, your not being helpful to others. go away!!!!!
Hopefulguy said:
Can you kindly shut the F up or GTFO. I have read your responses on here and you are quite rude I must say. I was confused about something cos that update about first 3 PR under the EE system was just released less than 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to know if more people have got their PR after that.

If you ain't got an answer then shut your trap or move on.
Are you guys insane? go fly a kite.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
PLEASE REPLY!!!!

I am uploading documents and my file i more than 4 MB. Can we zip them using .rar or only PDF is accepted.
Any suggesting for file uploading as i may have 50 docs for one upload ???

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
caththisking said:
PLEASE REPLY!!!!

I am uploading documents and my file i more than 4 MB. Can we zip them using .rar or only PDF is accepted.
you will need to use microsoft picture manager to compress the files to as small as 55kb each

take care

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
tosincci said:
you will need to use microsoft picture manager to compress the files to as small as 55kb each

take care
Thankq

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
caththisking said:
PLEASE REPLY!!!!

zip or rar won't help you anyway, these formats are pretty much useless for compressing images. Combine all your images into a single pdf and try compressing that pdf. If you have Adobe Acrobat, it's pretty good for compressing pdfs.

PandaSi

Apr 16, 2015
submitted on april 10 still nothing.. :(; when i filled the online form, i filled my previous job in Canada too. i also uploaded the previous job letter as well. I'm concerned will they ask me to upload the previous job paystub?