+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Tamilnadu - Network here!!

MuthuKMK

Jun 20, 2015
Hello Guys,

Anyone from PSG tech college, Coimbatore. Need help with ECA process. Please reply back.

Thanks in advance

vivekunni

Jul 28, 2015
Hi Raj,

I am from Chennai working in an IT firm here in Chennai.

Can you plz add me +91 9176360527.

Thanks,
Vivek

SanAugust

Aug 11, 2015
Hey Folks,

I've done my IELTS and waiting for a good result :D. I'm a B.E graduate like so many of you. Can anyone explain the steps to follow in getting the transcripts from Anna University, Chennai. I'm really confused reading so many posts.

If I get advice from someone who has already done it from Anna University- Chennai, I'd be grateful. :)

Thanks in advance,
San

SanAugust

Aug 11, 2015
Raj,

I didnt look at the steps that you have posted earlier. That's exactly what I wanted because I didn't want to do a mistake in crucial things like these.
Thanks a ton..!!!!

Regards,
San

hifzur

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Guys ,

I am from chennai currently residing in dubai , going to apply EE in 3-4 weeks .

Kindly add me in the group 00971501135337

Hifzur Rahman

Thanks & Regards

Sep 20, 2015
Hi, I am Bharathi from chennai.. Can you add me as well in this group. Please find my no below

+1 6479958409

My husband has applied for pr with 380+ points. How to increase points further.
My husband just included my name (spouse name) and my daughters name
Does my studies, work experience will be helpful in anyways to increase points. Please guide me on this.

I have done my Masters in IT( m.sc being part time in madras univ)
Working in IT firm for past 8 yrs
Worked in UK for a yr in 2010
Does this helps in anyway to increase points...

Thanks
Bharathi

Sep 20, 2015
Dennia said:
hi guys i m frm chennai. CRS @ 452. Applied fr PNP in NL.

I will reach CRS 510 on Jan2016 (completing 2+yrs experience in Canada)

Hi how to apply under PNP category.. I am not very sure abt that..

sathishkp

Sep 24, 2015
Raj , I am new to this forum, First of all thanks for the write up . I have few questions , I really appreciate if you or someone could answer

rajkamalmohanram said:
2 letters (One to request Anna University to release the transcripts to WES and fill the “Academic Records Request form” for WES and the second one is a letter to WES “Non-issuance of transcripts for semester-wise mark sheets”). – Now, I will ensure that the letters that I provide are accurate and perfect. In a rare scenario where the official asks to change the letter, tell him that you are doing this on my behalf and I live very far away and this is urgent. If that doesn't work, I'll resend the letters through post.
Can you tell where I can get the Academic Records Request form” for WES and the second one is a letter to WES “Non-issuance of transcripts for semester-wise mark sheets” ?
does the official has to fill up the WES form and then sign,seal ?

This I am not sure, but I have heard someone had to go to college road to get the school transcripts. Do we have to get the transcripts for school certificate as well ?

Please help

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Bharathikarthi said:
Hi, I am Bharathi from chennai.. Can you add me as well in this group. Please find my no below

+1 6479958409

My husband has applied for pr with 380+ points. How to increase points further.
My husband just included my name (spouse name) and my daughters name
Does my studies, work experience will be helpful in anyways to increase points. Please guide me on this.

I have done my Masters in IT( m.sc being part time in madras univ)
Working in IT firm for past 8 yrs
Worked in UK for a yr in 2010
Does this helps in anyway to increase points...

Thanks
Bharathi
what is your IELTS score......if you get more than 8 in all categories, your score will jump up and even you will get invitation!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
juls78 said:
what is your IELTS score......if you get more than 8 in all categories, your score will jump up and even you will get invitation!!!
What do you mean more than 8 in all categories? People should concentrate getting a CLB-9 (8 7 7 7 in L R W S) respectively.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sathishkp said:
Raj , I am new to this forum, First of all thanks for the write up . I have few questions , I really appreciate if you or someone could answer

Can you tell where I can get the Academic Records Request form” for WES and the second one is a letter to WES “Non-issuance of transcripts for semester-wise mark sheets” ?
does the official has to fill up the WES form and then sign,seal ?

This I am not sure, but I have heard someone had to go to college road to get the school transcripts. Do we have to get the transcripts for school certificate as well ?

Please help
You can download the academic records request form from the WES website.

And yes, Anna University has its own format for Non-issuance. You can ask them to sign and place it in the envelope along with the transcripts.