Mar 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 12,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2016
Dear All,
I got my Jamaican Police report and there is a section for "applicant's signature" however it is blank. Am I suppose to sign the police report ? Was my signature suppose to have been affix electronically before I got it?

Please advise.

IrieLady

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
IrieLady said:
Dear All,
I got my Jamaican Police report and there is a section for "applicant's signature" however it is blank. Am I suppose to sign the police report ? Was my signature suppose to have been affix electronically before I got it?

Please advise.

IrieLady
You are supposed to sign the report

Jamaican_Chinese

Oct 27, 2015
Kingston, Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2015
Nomination.....
January 6, 2016
AOR Received.
January 30, 2016
Med's Done....
January 20, 2016
Passport Req..
March 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 23, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016
Many thanks @Tish.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

I got 1 of my bank statement today and the financial institution gave me the following:

- A letter explaining that I have been a member of the entity from X date and that my current balance is CD4,000.
- A printout of my accounts from May 1, 2015 to October 26, 2015. (This official printout shows all my transactions in my accounts with the entity)

The above information is on the financial institution letter head.

Is the above OK/sufficient?

Also, May to October would suffice for the 6 months balances?

Thank you
It is OK in the sense of it being acceptable, as you mentioned "1 of my bank statements " so I assume you have other statements to show that you have and maintained at least the minimum amount to cover your family size? If yes, you should be good.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
mapleback said:
It is OK in the sense of it being acceptable, as you mentioned "1 of my bank statements " so I assume you have other statements to show that you have and maintained at least the minimum amount to cover your family size? If yes, you should be good.

Yes, I am using two bank accounts to show I have the required funds.

Thanks

jamjam123

Nov 2, 2015
Hey guys!

I have a question. I'm applying from inside Canada for my police certificate..

On the application form, what do I put for "name and address of recipient agency (embassy, consulate, immigration department, employer etc.)".

Everything is submitted online so I'm kinda confused what to put there.

Anybody here applied? Help?

Thanks.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
jamjam123 said:
Hey guys!

I have a question. I'm applying from inside Canada for my police certificate..

On the application form, what do I put for "name and address of recipient agency (embassy, consulate, immigration department, employer etc.)".

Everything is submitted online so I'm kinda confused what to put there.

Anybody here applied? Help?

Thanks.
For mine, I told them Canadian High Commission and they put the address in Kingston, Jamaica (i.e. West Kings House Road...).

I guess for you it would be the address in the Province. Try calling the police department you are planning to submit the form to and tell them its for the Canadian embassy for immigration purposes and maybe they can tell you exactly what to write.

The Jamaica experts will provide additional information if the aforementioned will not do. OR ask Asivad

jamjam123

Nov 2, 2015
Tishfaith said:
For mine, I told them Canadian High Commission and they put the address in Kingston, Jamaica (i.e. West Kings House Road...).

I guess for you it would be the address in the Province. Try calling the police department you are planning to submit the form to and tell them its for the Canadian embassy for immigration purposes and maybe they can tell you exactly what to write.

The Jamaica experts will provide additional information if the aforementioned will not do. OR ask Asivad
Thanks Tishfaith! I tried calling the office in Jamaica and no answer or line is busy... *deep sigh*

AMF

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Everybody,

I have been reading all the posts in this group and decided to join in cause I need your help. I submitted in my EE profile in October and receive an invitation to apply for OINP. I am going to apply for it because my score is currently 441 and I highly doubt the draws will go below 450 for now. For OINP Proof of Funds I need to provide a 6 month bank statement, so I went to NCB to get the statement. They told me that the bank statements they provide are for only 3 months and I cannot get a 6 month statement. They gave me a print out of my bank account for six months that was stamped and signed (it's not on NCB's letterhead). My question is did anybody else get their proof of funds from NCB and did you receive a bank statement or did you submit a print out of your bank account.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Congrats to all that got through. :D

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
AMF said:
Hi Everybody,

I have been reading all the posts in this group and decided to join in cause I need your help. I submitted in my EE profile in October and receive an invitation to apply for OINP. I am going to apply for it because my score is currently 441 and I highly doubt the draws will go below 450 for now. For OINP Proof of Funds I need to provide a 6 month bank statement, so I went to NCB to get the statement. They told me that the bank statements they provide are for only 3 months and I cannot get a 6 month statement. They gave me a print out of my bank account for six months that was stamped and signed (it's not on NCB's letterhead). My question is did anybody else get their proof of funds from NCB and did you receive a bank statement or did you submit a print out of your bank account.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Congrats to all that got through. :D
Congrats on the invitation to apply for OINP, go right ahead and apply because it is an opportunity that you already have in your hands. No one can predict if the CRS scores will come to 441. Canadian immigration is always evolving, one moment you're eligible and the next moment they introduce a change and you're not eligible anymore. With talks of them bringing in 25,000 Syrian refugees by Christmas they might shift their priorities with immigration.

As for the Proof of Funds requirements are you confusing a Certificate of Balance and a Bank Statement? NCB can provide you either of them. NCB's Certificate of Balance is a letter that is dated, stamped and signed by a bank manager/customer service rep. with a verifiable bar-code which states "We hereby certify that at the close of business on <DATE> the Account of <ACCOUNT HOLDER> - <ACCOUNT TYPE> <ACCOUNT NUMBER> shows a CREDIT balance of <AMOUNT> -(DOLLAR VALUE). The letter indicates the opening date, balance on account, average balance for the last 3 months and the amount and date of the last transaction. The bank can also provide you with a Bank Statement which is basically a printout of all your transactions from a specified period, which is not in a letter form. As per your requirements, you need to request both of these.

Best wishes.