+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry and pnp application questions

bhavs

Mar 9, 2014
Hello everyone I need some answers that only qualified and experienced people can answer me..
my first question

....am in Canada for almost 1 year under a closed 2 year working permit,I have already applied for my pnp 5 months ago...now I want to try the express entry system....my overall ielts results is 5.5 if happen I apply for the express entry will the immigration office ask for my T4 receipt or I have to show how much tax I paid?

Second question
As I said before I applied for my pnp 5 month ago and the normal process time of pnp is 8month-1year .
But if I go to new express entry system will they count the 5 month I waited or they will start a fresh process which is 6 month for express entry?

Third question
What will happen if my express entry application fail? They will start again a new process for pnp? Where I have to wait again the normal processing time?
Thanks for reading
Hope to hear from you soon and answer these questions? :)

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavs said:
Hello everyone I need some answers that only qualified and experienced people can answer me..
my first question

....am in Canada for almost 1 year under a closed 2 year working permit,I have already applied for my pnp 5 months ago...now I want to try the express entry system....my overall ielts results is 5.5 if happen I apply for the express entry will the immigration office ask for my T4 receipt or I have to show how much tax I paid?

Second question
As I said before I applied for my pnp 5 month ago and the normal process time of pnp is 8month-1year .
But if I go to new express entry system will they count the 5 month I waited or they will start a fresh process which is 6 month for express entry?

Third question
What will happen if my express entry application fail? They will start again a new process for pnp? Where I have to wait again the normal processing time?
Thanks for reading
Hope to hear from you soon and answer these questions? :)
1. EE won't ask for your T4 receipt or tax information, unless you want to use that as secondary material to prove your previous employment records.
2. If you apply through EE, it will be a whole new process. It means you have to apply under FSW, or CEC, or EE PNP through EE system. Your previous PNP application has nothing to do with your future EE application. And also, the 6 months for EE only starts from the date you submit your application with an ITA, not starting from the date you submit EE profile. So, it's not so fast for everyone unless you have high score.
3. Like I said above, your future EE application and your previous PNP application are two different, independent process. And there is no such thing as "failure" before you get an ITA in EE. Because you will be just waiting in an huge EE pool to be selected and entitled to apply permanent residency. Only after you get an ITA in EE, you true application starts. (Not sure if I am making myself clear.) So don't be afraid that you will fail in EE, because you could always be in the pool waiting until you get your ITA or your previous PNP nomination comes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed