Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA FEB 22 2017
Doc's Request.
MAR 22 2017
AOR Received.
April 20 2017
Hi Guys I have a question and search the treads but didn't see a situation similar to my situation.
I received my ITA in Feb.22 submitted my application with medicals on April 15th.
My wife and I was on a wp expired 01/27 reapplied and was refused on 02/28 and was unable to apply for BOWP as it has expired. Went to the border to restore status and the agent refused and only allowed us to enter as visitors. My wife is now 8 months pregnant and she cannot get an OBGYN and we will have to pay for all services cash. We received the AOR letter which is just a receipt according to Service Canada and they cannot issue OHIP based on that as its not an acceptable letter.
Now I am not sure if anyone can assist with any advice in our situation as to what options we have.

Thanks

amritvrk77

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard people getting temporary ohip coverage on implied status but in your case it is not sure..

Another thing i have heard people buy some sort of medical insurance and post ponning bills from hospital until getting ohip.talk with your hospital

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
It is hard to find any insurance right now. You need to find midwives who offer free of charge service. There is one or two doing that in Toronto.