+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 33rd Draw Forecast

binshuo20

May 4, 2016
tfeddy2012 said:
Can you explain how they have higher advantage in languages?
English is official language in India. It's all relative, I'm Chinese and I can see people around me who try to immigrate suck at English. And we are behind great fire wall, which makes it harder to use English to communicate with people from around the world.

binshuo20

May 4, 2016
Itsmee said:
Can't disagree with the 700+ part.
It's very likely that if this week there is no draw, then next week the points will go much much higher. There's a good chance that more than 1000 people with job offers or provincial nominations can get in the pool in 3 weeks.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
binshuo20 said:
English is official language in India. It's all relative, I'm Chinese and I can see people around me who try to immigrate suck at English. And we are behind great fire wall, which makes it harder to use English to communicate with people from around the world.
You're Chinese! Now see why you said the Indians have higher advantage in languages?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Registered420 said:
No Draw for this week ? :eek:

waiting with 970... ??? ??? ???
don't worry bro, draw today or no draw, you are getting an ITA for sure whenever the next one comes, may it be today, tomorrow or a week after. at 970 , you should celebrate and wait happily for ur ITA. Congratulation in advance and good luck.
Cheers!!

sdfjvdn

Apr 6, 2016
If you check the previous draws, you can see that the only time the the draw didn't happen last year was almost the exact same time (first week of May). The draw after that required the rank of 755! But then again it dropped significantly to 451 in July. Maybe a same trend is happening this year!