+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 30 October 2019 ITA group - PR

nallapaiya

Jun 24, 2019
Hi All, I have started this thread for all candidates who have got ITA for Express Entry on 30th October 2019. Lets discuss here and help each other.

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Hey, I have got the ITA yesterday. Have you started filling the application?

I have started filling the forms but have not completed them yet. However, up till now I cant see any place to upload the documents. What about you? Will it appear once we complete the information?

What about POF? Are showing it through Gift Deed?

nallapaiya

Jun 24, 2019
Hey, I have got the ITA yesterday. Have you started filling the application?

I have started filling the forms but have not completed them yet. However, up till now I cant see any place to upload the documents. What about you? Will it appear once we complete the information?

What about POF? Are showing it through Gift Deed?
Congrats. I am also still filling out the forms. Yes, the upload documents option will appear once all the details are filled in. I am currently working in Canada so I don't need to show any POF.

Sandy6774

Jun 7, 2019
Hi guys,

I also received ITA on 30th oct. I was wondering as I am in Canada do I need Canadian PCC?

ndafera

Nov 1, 2019
congrats team. I am outside Canada and I need EE entry. how can i start . kindly advice . I don't know my legibility or score. How can I test my legibility

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, I received ITA on October 30 and submitted my application the same day. However, afterward I found out while my PCC is only two months old, therein, it is stated that it's only valid for 1 month. I applied for a new PCC and sent it through SCE upon receiving it. Do you guys think it would be problematic in accords with the following statement?

According to the requirements below, the system will generate upload fields for the police certificates required in the document checklist using the personal history, travel history and address history provided by the applicant. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate from the applicant. Applicants may also provide additional police certificates in the letter of explanation field.

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed
I would appreciate it if you guys could share your thoughts. Thank you.

Last edited:

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi all, I also received ITA on the 30th October. I'm filling in all of the forms now (family of 5) so taking a little while. I have Alberta Provincial Nomination.

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, I received ITA on October 30 and submitted my application the same day. However, afterward I found out while my PCC is only two months old, therein, it is stated that it's only valid for 1 month. I applied for a new PCC and sent it through SCE upon receiving it. Do you guys think it would be problematic in accords to the following statement?

According to the requirements below, the system will generate upload fields for the police certificates required in the document checklist using the personal history, travel history and address history provided by the applicant. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate from the applicant. Applicants may also provide additional police certificates in the letter of explanation field.

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed
I would appreciate it if you gus could share your thoughts. Thank you.
I think there will not be problem, they may request you if required.

Reactions: Armank90

The Magician

Feb 5, 2018
Hi all, I also received ITA on the 30th October. I'm filling in all of the forms now (family of 5) so taking a little while. I have Alberta Provincial Nomination.
I have Alberta Nomination. I have applied for upfront medical and they have given me the date which is 13-Nov-2019. So i might file my case on the same day.

Reactions: RN-LauraB

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi laura.Its good you joined this thread.
You too. Hoping to submit my application later today after the last of our medicals our done. How you getting on?