+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
aremite said:
Dear All,

please, i wish to know if a student currently studying for a master degree at one of the canadian universities is eligible for federal skilled worker program under express entry?

Thanks all.
yes ...if u possess at least 1 yr wrk experience

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Sandel152207 said:
I am 25 years old,single bachelor graduates and I have 2 years experience and have ielts gt score reading 7
Listening 5.5 speaking 6 writing 6 . Please let me know whether I'm eligible for express entry or not. Thank you !
You will need 6 in each of Listening/Reading/Writing/Speaking, this is mandatory. You have 5.5 in listening which makes you ineligible for EE. Also, you need to get ECA (Education Credential Assessment) done for your education.

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi,

I am filling my express entry and need help on following query:

For myself:
- What should I choose "field of study" in my engineering degree?
- What should I choose "field of study" in my MBA degree?
- I have got ECA as "Bachelors Degree" - shall I mention both MBA and Btech or only Btech?
- Work history to be shown for past 10 years or only for specific NOC - I am showing 6 years experience for primary NOC?

For Wife:
- Passport dont have surname- what should I mention in last name - if I leave it blank its showing error message?
- What should I show as experience in my spouse profile? Is it good to show or just say she's a housewife?

Regards,

Abhijit Saran

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
For myself:
- What should I choose "field of study" in my engineering degree? [Applied science]
- What should I choose "field of study" in my MBA degree? [Not sure]
- I have got ECA as "Bachelors Degree" - shall I mention both MBA and Btech or only Btech? [Need to put the exact thing you have got in ur WES report, then only one can comment about it]
- Work history to be shown for past 10 years or only for specific NOC - I am showing 6 years experience for primary NOC? [is it recent and continuous?]

For Wife:
- Passport dont have surname- what should I mention in last name - if I leave it blank its showing error message? [type Not Applicable]
- What should I show as experience in my spouse profile? Is it good to show or just say she's a housewife? [if she doesnt have any Canadian experience, you can leave it blank]

memanesh

Jun 9, 2015
Dear All,

I(Primary applicant) am facing the same issue, my wife is an Ayurveda doctor with BAMS, when I applied for WEZ it got rejected. I wish to know is there any competent authority other than WEZ for evaluation??Can she undergo any course in Canada if we reach there without evaluation.

Thanks & Regards,
Manesh Mathew

ravi inder

Apr 23, 2015
Hi,

I have done b-tech and have 3+ year of experience in software testing field.
My ielts score - R(4.5), W(6), L(6), S(5.5)

My wife had done BSC Nursing,MSC Nursing and have 3 year of experience.
Wife ielts score - R(6.5), W(6), L(8), S(7)

Please calculate my point for express entry and do tell me how to start process .

I have also applied for WES .

THANKS,
Ravi

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
ravi inder said:
Hi,

I have done b-tech and have 3+ year of experience in software testing field.
My ielts score - R(4.5), W(6), L(6), S(5.5)
With this IELTS score you are not eligible for express entry. You can try retaking the test to improve your scores. You need a minimum of 6 in each section of IELTS.

My wife had done BSC Nursing,MSC Nursing and have 3 year of experience.
Wife ielts score - R(6.5), W(6), L(8), S(7)
Your wife seems to be eligible with this IELTS score. However you need to check whether she needs a certification to be a nurse in Canada. You will need to also check if her educational degrees will be assessed or evaluated by WES/CES?ICAS or any other professional body.

Please calculate my point for express entry and do tell me how to start process .
You will have to do this yourself. Calculate your score here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

I have also applied for WES. Apply for your wife also either in WES or other organizations. Check in their free equivalency tool: http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp
Also visit other websites for educational degree equivalency options. I am not sure for nursing. Try googling some of your basic doubts and read CIC website for getting a better picture.

THANKS,
Ravi

ACCA1234

Aug 7, 2015
Dear All,

Please tell how many points i will get in EE if I have two degrees
Bachelors WES Equivalency and other Diploma WES Equivalency.
thanks

sathishmani

Aug 8, 2015
hi all,
I am new to this forum.I am planning to apply for ITA under NOC 1123.But I see that the Jobs in Jobsbank for my profile is listing 1122 NOC code jobs.
Its a lot confusing how to position my job responsibilities in reference letter.

Looking forward to some help and inputs on this.

Thanks and regards!

mohan308

Aug 8, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am from India and I am also planning to apply for PR visa. I have some doubts reg the ECA process. Can i send the photocopies of all the required documents by myself. Will it be accepted? Or only university should send the copies?

spraveen80

Aug 8, 2015
Hello, I am planning to submit my application for Express entry. Before that, i understand that i need to go through IELTS and ECA (to verify my indian degrees). My question here is:

1) I did my 3 year Graduation from University of Madras through DISTANCE EDUCATION and MBA from Anna University also by Distance Education.Is this graduation good to apply for ECA verfication. If Yes, then when designated ECA should i apply to get better score.
2) Also whether ECA is require only for Post Graduation (MBA) or for both (degree and MBA).

Kindly advise on above two queries ASAP. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mohan308 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am from India and I am also planning to apply for PR visa. I have some doubts reg the ECA process. Can i send the photocopies of all the required documents by myself. Will it be accepted? Or only university should send the copies?
You must either ask your university to send the documents to WES directly or you can get the transcripts from them and then send them to WES. You cannot send your own photocopies.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
spraveen80 said:
Hello, I am planning to submit my application for Express entry. Before that, i understand that i need to go through IELTS and ECA (to verify my indian degrees). My question here is:

1) I did my 3 year Graduation from University of Madras through DISTANCE EDUCATION and MBA from Anna University also by Distance Education.Is this graduation good to apply for ECA verfication. If Yes, then when designated ECA should i apply to get better score.
2) Also whether ECA is require only for Post Graduation (MBA) or for both (degree and MBA).

Kindly advise on above two queries ASAP. Thanks
1) Please check your equivalency using the free tool on WES website. Just Google "WES free degree equivalency" and see for yourself.

2) If you have a masters degree, you must get both your bachelors and Masters degree evaluated (for Indian applicants).

mohan308

Aug 8, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You must either ask your university to send the documents to WES directly or you can get the transcripts from them and then send them to WES. You cannot send your own photocopies.

Can you explain me about the transcripts? If possible can you show the sample of the transcript