+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015

beireefer

Oct 18, 2014
abhijitsaran said:
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 10, 2015 and ending on April 11, 2015 is 925.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 11, 2015 at 00:00:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 469 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.
Does this mean that the minimum EE score required to be invited is 469??

Ammar Asim

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am new to this thread. Actually i have applied for FSW 2014 under NOC 2132 and my application reached at CIC on 04 Dec 14. But unfortunately i didn't get so far any response neither my DD charged. So i decided to apply in express entry.

Can anyone please guide me where to start the process? How to create profile??

Thanks in advance.

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Yesh Raj said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
Yes...minimum CRS is 469, refer below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Bittabola

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016
LANDED..........
28 June 2016
Guys,

How do I link my Job Bank account and MyCIC account?

Thanks!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Score will be around 380 pretty soon ... This is the worst system created by Canadian Immigration ... there is no logic behind it ... I have been asked many times ... IF a person is already working why does he need LMO ... as in case of most of students LMO is not required ... Purpose of CIC immigration program is to keep people who get jobs and pay taxes .... I think they need to change this ... its going to limit the number of people coming from outside Canada but those limited number of people will still not be able to find a job here ... Jobs are mostly demand oriented ... it does not matter how much educated couple is ... the one working should be qualified enough .. odd jobs does not need anything ... any ways ...
Its seems end of Conservative Government to me .. failing in all programs ...Next Government would change the system and make it more Immigration friendly ....Conservatives were always allergic or something to Immigrants ... Well to one point all of us are Immigrants ... well excluding native people ...

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
qamalik729 said:
I think Score will be around 380 pretty soon ... This is the worst system created by Canadian Immigration ... there is no logic behind it ... I have been asked many times ... IF a person is already working why does he need LMO ... as in case of most of students LMO is not required ... Purpose of CIC immigration program is to keep people who get jobs and pay taxes .... I think they need to change this ... its going to limit the number of people coming from outside Canada but those limited number of people will still not be able to find a job here ... Jobs are mostly demand oriented ... it does not matter how much educated couple is ... the one working should be qualified enough .. odd jobs does not need anything ... any ways ...
Its seems end of Conservative Government to me .. failing in all programs ...Next Government would change the system and make it more Immigration friendly ....Conservatives were always allergic or something to Immigrants ... Well to one point all of us are Immigrants ... well excluding native people ...
Hoping it drops....

Sisig88

Mar 7, 2015
andy000 said:
No please do not decline the ITA, tell her to attach documentation where she already applied for such PCC "Letter of Explanation" , where she tell CIC she applied already etc etc.. make sure she support all with evidence, it should be fine and CIC will understand.
All the Best
Andy000, thanks so much, I'm in exactly the same boat! Is the FedEx receipt adequate evidence that I applied for the check? I sent a letter to the FBI (since they don't provide a phone number or e-mail) asking if they might be able to return my check sooner, but who knows if I'll get a response.

On another subject, the application for PR inquires about my other family members. My father is currently incarcerated under completely false accusations. He *has not* been convicted of anything, nor do we expect him to be.

My father is not my dependent, has never been my dependent, and has no intention of ever moving to Canada. Personally, I've only ever received a speeding ticket, and I have no dependents (I’m not married, never been married, and I have no children.)

Would the fact that my father is incarcerated and awaiting trial deem me “criminally inadmissible”? Is it worth attaching a letter from his lawyer explaining the situation? Please let me know, and thanks to all of you for all your advice!

TheJackal

Apr 1, 2015
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 17, 2015 and ending on April 18, 2015 is 715.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 18, 2015 at 00:00:00 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

Need to check on job reference letter from previous companies.

Do we need to submit job reference letter for Express entry same as was required for FSW 2014.

Do we require the same in Express entry, as no where its mentioned on CIC website.

Anyone who has received ITA for FSW can throw some light on this please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhijit

dream2015

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Friends!
My question for applying under EE, I am (15 years regulsr studies)Diploma Holder in engineering .But I have almost 14 Years of experience in Banking and Finance ,and my job duties are also quite similar to one of the NOCs listed on CIC website under FSW.(albeit this list i have referred when FSW2014 was in force)However I have 4 years recent detailed work experience with job descriptions letter from one of my employers and ;my questions are as below:
1. Am I eligible since my work experience and field of studies are different?
2.And how many work experience is counted for point calculations under EE since out of total 14 years of experience I have detailed work experience letter with job duties for only 4 years, however normal standard format full and final letters with work experience are available for all the employers of last 14 years.

Seniors kind request to have your expert advise on my queries .since I need to take some crucial decision which may decide the next path path of my career.

NJABIN

Apr 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Does anyone get job match in the job bank account? In my job bank dashboard I am finding this message
"The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities." I have applied for Express Entry and created account in Job Bank.