+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Hello my good people.

Please i need your guide on this which is critical to me at this point.

NOC 1114
Encashment: CC
App rcvd: Dec 09, 2014

Based on the available info, i have called CIC (+16139444000) three times in the last 3 months. The recent call was made today and a guy responded. His response was that he can see my application on the system and that it was received on Dec 09, 2014 and aside that there is no other information available on the system. I pressed him to give further info or perhaps he should ask someone in the office what exactly is happening with my application. He could not give me info that is not in the system.

Please house, in this situation, what is the assumption and what step should i take in this case. I would be glad for a quick response.

Thank you all

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Unibadan said:
Hello my good people.

NOC 1114

Based on the available info, i have called CIC (+16139444000) three times in the last 3 months. The recent call was made today and a guy responded. His response was that he can see my application on the system and that it was received on Dec 09, 2014 and aside that there is no other information available on the system. I pressed him to give further info or perhaps he should ask someone in the office what exactly is happening with my application. He could not give me info that is not in the system.

Please house, in this situation, what is the assumption and what step should i take in this case. I would be glad for a quick response.

Thank you all

I hope you will receive some inforamtion round mid of April......, just try to call round 10th April...

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unibadan said:
Hello my good people.

NOC 1114

Thank you all

From all indications, you file is not opened yet. Once it is opened, their database will be updated with your details. Just be patient till may be middle or end of this month. Cheers.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
From all indications, you file is not opened yet. Once it is opened, their database will be updated with your details. Just be patient till may be middle or end of this month. Cheers.
Thank you.

apara

Feb 10, 2015
pgupta8 said:
Can some seniors from India in this forum guide on how to get work reference in the format from major IT companies like Infosys, etc. The experience certificate that they have provided do not mention the roles and responsibilities but just the designation and time period. Do they easily provide this customized work experience letters, or can affidavits work (like in Australia)??
Hi pgupta,
I am also in the same situation (IBM, TCS etc), so not sure whether they will provide an experience letter with number of hours worked, description of work done etc. But some members of the forum told me to provide reference letter from seniors in the prev organization.
You can see my thread here:
Oops..unable to post link but you can search it in the Expression Entry/Expression of Entry topic - 'Experience Letter format '

Please let me know if you come across any useful information.

Thanks!

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
Hi all,

I have a question that's been troubling me & there is no source of official information available regarding this:

I'm a single applicant under the EE 2015, I recieved ITA on 27 March, 473 points. Now, I have 60 days to submit my final application with all supporting documents.

Questions:

For proof of funds: How does the proof of funds work under EE 2015 FSW? What should the expected document be like?

I have fixed deposits worth the amount needed. These FD's are in a joint name. First name is mine & second name is that of my father.
Does this count as a valid proof of funds ?

Also, what is the date from which this proof of funds is counted. For example: If I submit my application on 3rd April 2015, will they check the availability of funds (the proof bearing the date 03/04/2015 ) from 3rd April? Or will it be from the time I made my EE entry application i.e 1 Jan 2015?

If the above proof is not valid, do you have any solution you can think of to generate a valid proof of funds.
Can anybody advise ?

Sawraj

Apr 2, 2015
hello all,
I am an automobile engineer from India. I did my B. Tech. last year and currently i am giving home tuitions and was trying to clear ssb for defence jobs after clearing after clearing written thrice but hard luck. :-X :( Now that is not working I want to immigrate to Canada preferably to Vancouver. I am not sure will express entry as skilled worker will be a good option for me or i don't know much about it kindly provide some info. and suggest some other options if available in my case and what is total duration for express entry application to be processed.

elvi

Apr 2, 2015
Hi everyone,

its pretty good to discuss about same goals and expectations on FSWP, and also helping anyone reaching the target.
Actually, i am also on the preparation phase for express entry 2015 as i really want to go in Canada as a permanent resident.
I am a civil engineer working in Albania and according to my current calculations i only score 63 point out of 67 points as minimum threshold required.
Should i build an express entry profile and participate in the pool or not?
Should I built a canada style resume and look for a job offer under job search tool?

Looking forward to any info that can help.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
hello dear friends,

I have been recently invited to apply for PR under express entry. Can someone describe the next process? I am filling the online application for PR. But what supporting docs to submit, Is the checklist the same as previous before Express entry? Also Do I submit my electronic application and the supporting docs separately?
I applied under FSW
Please help

Regards
Ammar

Vicky2015

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have a query on which experts' advice is welcomed.

I am planning to be primary applicant and my wife
dependent.

But if I go with my wife as main aaplicant getting 29 more points on age and education.

Please suggest, will there be any diffrence in both of our visa if she is main applicant under express entry?

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone

I need urgent help. I recently got ITA. I am filling my PR application. Do I get my document checklist after submitting PR application. Also are all the supporting docs submitted electronically as well?

Regards,
ammar

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
flangepoint said:
Hi all,

I have a question that's been troubling me & there is no source of official information available regarding this:

I'm a single applicant under the EE 2015, I recieved ITA on 27 March, 473 points. Now, I have 60 days to submit my final application with all supporting documents.

Questions:

For proof of funds: How does the proof of funds work under EE 2015 FSW? What should the expected document be like?

I have fixed deposits worth the amount needed. These FD's are in a joint name. First name is mine & second name is that of my father.
Does this count as a valid proof of funds ?

Also, what is the date from which this proof of funds is counted. For example: If I submit my application on 3rd April 2015, will they check the availability of funds (the proof bearing the date 03/04/2015 ) from 3rd April? Or will it be from the time I made my EE entry application i.e 1 Jan 2015?

If the above proof is not valid, do you have any solution you can think of to generate a valid proof of funds.
Can anybody advise ?
Your joint fixed deposit won't be accepted all accounts or funds etc must be in your name alone or your spouse's but not anyone else. Can you cash in your fixed deposit?

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 10, 2015 and ending on April 11, 2015 is 925.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 11, 2015 at 00:00:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 469 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Vicky2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I have a query on which experts' advice is welcomed.

I am planning to be primary applicant and my wife
dependent.

But if I go with my wife as main aaplicant getting 29 more points on age and education.

Please suggest, will there be any diffrence in both of our visa if she is main applicant under express entry?
It doesnt matter at all. Both of you will get PR. Go with the one having maximum points.

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
chasinglight said:
Your joint fixed deposit won't be accepted all accounts or funds etc must be in your name alone or your spouse's but not anyone else. Can you cash in your fixed deposit?
Thanks for the reply Chasinglight. I've cashed in January. The funds are under a new Fixed Deposit solely on my name from 19 Jan. I'll be submitting my application in May first week. Will I face any issues with proof of funds due to the fact that funds are available only from Jan & not before that?