+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

olatemmy0228

Mar 27, 2015
wX5 said:
Hello Bro,

It's good you are thinking of moving to Canada in future.

There are different routes to going to Canada. First, You need to research and find out which is most suitable and possible for your circumstance.

If you want to go to Canada as a worker, this link below can help you research and find out which is suitable
for you.
From there, you can have a better idea of how to go about it.

You might also want to explore option of further studies like Masters or another bachelor's degre in Canada.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot @wX5...i really appreciate your reply sir...have just done what you ask me of...have gotten my option to apply through...In the nearest year,as i go on with the quest,i would humbly need ur help and guidance sire...kindly favour me wit ur contact sir...2B4AE63A is my bbm contact and 08093596631 is my Watsapp contact..thank you sir

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
chasinglight said:
So my friend got an ITA but she doesn't have her police certificate of character from the FBI yet and they take three months. She wasn't expecting the ITA so soon since her score was 481 and the previous lowest score was over 700. I'm guessing the CIC doesn't give extensions on the 60 day deadline so I'm guessing it would be best to decline the ITA until she can get the PCC from the FBI. Anyone have any suggestions or experience in this situation?
No please do not decline the ITA, tell her to attach documentation where she already applied for such PCC "Letter of Explanation" , where she tell CIC she applied already etc etc.. make sure she support all with evidence, it should be fine and CIC will understand.
All the Best

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
olatemmy0228 said:
Thanks alot @ wX5...i really appreciate your reply sir...have just done what you ask me of...have gotten my option to apply through...In the nearest year,as i go on with the quest,i would humbly need ur help and guidance sire...kindly favour me wit ur contact sir...2B4AE63A is my bbm contact and 08093596631 is my Watsapp contact..thank you sir
Your welcome.

I will endeavour to add your BBM. In the mean time, you can always ask your questions or make your comments here in this forum especially if you decide to go for the express entry (EE). There are quite a lot people here who are always willing to assist with answers as much as possible. It's one family here so feel free.

Cheers mate.

visagypsy

Oct 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if once you get an ITA there is a processing fee to pay CIC? Not that we have an ITA as yet, but just good to know about any future costs we would need to find (fingers crossed!).

Also, the part of the ranking system where you score maximum for having worked 6 out of the last 10 years in your profession, does anyone know if you are required to then provide CIC with letters going back the last 6 years or all 10 once you have an ITA?

Thanks! ;D

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
I have been in Canada since May'2013. For the police clearance, do I need the one which includes fingerprint scans ( issued by the RCMP) or a PCC issued by the local police good enough?

I have another PCC from India, that would be submitted separately. Just unclear about what PCC is required from Canadian authorities.

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
erable_rouge said:
no they don't require your 10th and 12th. Please check the FAQ list for India, on the Wes website. It explains which documents you would need for your university.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it :)

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
hcdane said:
ITA is the Invitation to Apply.
You will need the following documents:
1. Travel Documents and Passports
2. Work Experience
--> Work Reference Letter from your employer/employers
3. ECA Report
--> education assessment from authorized institution - like WES or University of Toronto (i forgot the other one)
--> include your spouse/common-law
4. IELTS English Proficiency
--> include your spouse/common-law
5. Proof of Identities
Birth Certificate
6. Proof of Common-Law/Marital Status
--> Marriage Certificate if married
--> for Common Law
IMM 5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
Copies of Joint Bank Account Statements
Copies of Leases
Copies of Utility Bills
7. Proof of Funds
--> Bank Certificate

Hope this helps.

You may refer to this link for detailed instructions from CIC website
Can some seniors from India in this forum guide on how to get work reference in the format from major IT companies like Infosys, etc. The experience certificate that they have provided do not mention the roles and responsibilities but just the designation and time period. Do they easily provide this customized work experience letters, or can affidavits work (like in Australia)??

Aamir66

Dec 29, 2014
khi - pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached 31st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah 2015
Hi everyone need urgent help. What score is required for spouse in ielts? ?

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Aamir66 said:
Hi everyone need urgent help. What score is required for spouse in ielts? ?

Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of language proficiency in either English or French is at the CLB 4 level or higher in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing).

Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General 2014 Test score equivalency chart for reports issued on or after April 1, 2014
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 10 10 10 10
9 9 9 9 9
8 8 8 8 8
7 7 7 7 7
6 6 6 6 6
5 5 5 5 5
4 4 4 4 4

I hope it is much understandable. Thanks..

Aamir66

Dec 29, 2014
khi - pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached 31st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah 2015
mwa said:
Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of language proficiency in either English or French is at the CLB 4 level or higher in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing).

Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General 2014 Test score equivalency chart for reports issued on or after April 1, 2014
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 10 10 10 10
9 9 9 9 9
8 8 8 8 8
7 7 7 7 7
6 6 6 6 6
5 5 5 5 5
4 4 4 4 4

I hope it is much understandable. Thanks..
Thank you so much needed it for ee. His score is r 5 l 6 s 7 w 7 on CLB band

TheJackal

Apr 1, 2015
I looked at the Express Entry FSW route about two months ago but thought there was no way I’d ever get one because the points would always be above 600 with employers sponsoring staff to stay on after their Working holiday visa expired. Shocked only 3,247 appear to have been sponsored initially in the first 4 rounds.

I wonder is it a case of
a) employers don’t want the hassle/expense of sponsoring and then having to inevitably pay higher wages to a now permanent visa holder, when they have cheaper labour coming through on WH visas, or
b) it’s still early doors for the new system and the majority haven’t got their Express Entry applications finalised yet, meaning points could go back up (especially when word gets around that scores are below 600 now), or
c) a lot of people have simply had enough after say the 2-year WH visa and want to return home

I suspect it’s a combination of the above. I’ve now applied to WES for my qualifications to be assessed and IELTS to do the English test. Work references being sorted too.

My score worked out at 463, depending on how my qualifications are scored and how well the IELTS goes. So hopefully I’d get an offer later this year. Not planning to go til next year so in no panic.

olatemmy0228

Mar 27, 2015
Code:
Hi all,
Pls i would want someone 2 give me a comprehensive breakdown of all terms and conditions used in applying for canada immigration as a skilled worker/professional immigrant...kindly help my ignorance about all this...i need u guys...thanks

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
TheJackal said:
I looked at the Express Entry FSW route about two months ago but thought there was no way I'd ever get one because the points would always be above 600 with employers sponsoring staff to stay on after their Working holiday visa expired. Shocked only 3,247 appear to have been sponsored initially in the first 4 rounds.

I wonder is it a case of
a) employers don't want the hassle/expense of sponsoring and then having to inevitably pay higher wages to a now permanent visa holder, when they have cheaper labour coming through on WH visas, or
b) it's still early doors for the new system and the majority haven't got their Express Entry applications finalised yet, meaning points could go back up (especially when word gets around that scores are below 600 now), or
c) a lot of people have simply had enough after say the 2-year WH visa and want to return home

I suspect it's a combination of the above. I've now applied to WES for my qualifications to be assessed and IELTS to do the English test. Work references being sorted too.

My score worked out at 463, depending on how my qualifications are scored and how well the IELTS goes. So hopefully I'd get an offer later this year. Not planning to go til next year so in no panic.
Please can you let us know how possible it was for you to determined your score of 463 without doing the English test?

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
TheJackal said:
I looked at the Express Entry FSW route about two months ago but thought there was no way I'd ever get one because the points would always be above 600 with employers sponsoring staff to stay on after their Working holiday visa expired. Shocked only 3,247 appear to have been sponsored initially in the first 4 rounds.

I wonder is it a case of
a) employers don't want the hassle/expense of sponsoring and then having to inevitably pay higher wages to a now permanent visa holder, when they have cheaper labour coming through on WH visas, or
b) it's still early doors for the new system and the majority haven't got their Express Entry applications finalised yet, meaning points could go back up (especially when word gets around that scores are below 600 now), or

I suspect it's a combination of the above. I've now applied to WES for my qualifications to be assessed and IELTS to do the English test. Work references being sorted too.

My score worked out at 463, depending on how my qualifications are scored and how well the IELTS goes. So hopefully I'd get an offer later this year. Not planning to go til next year so in no panic.
Assumptions A & B definitely seem to be true, not sure about C as most of the information on net has put a rosy picture of living in Canada :)
I too have applied for WES and taking the IELTS on 31st May. Scoring between 475-481 depending on IELTS. My only concern area is work references. Don't know how easy will it be to get the detailed work details from Indian companies like Infosys. Any pointers anyone?

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
here_I_come said:
Please can you let us know how possible it was for you to determined your score of 463 without doing the English test?
That's easy, you can take a reference of how well your English is as compared to people around you who have given IELTS. Or a sample test can also give a decent idea.