+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
User virrare

Please, check your university's alumni pages. All universities provide such services to their students. On my request my university did send verified documents directly to Comparative Education Services.

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
Another good EE points calculator

http://www.connectingtocanada.com/immigration/self_assessment_test

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Bros.. Need some help to fill up my EE profile. Please let me know if you have any knowledge for below issues -

Personal Details
ID Document - National ID Card information required?
Immigration history and citizenship - I applied for FSW14. But as per last week's information application is returned due to NOC cap was reached. As packages are not received yet, what should be past application and UCI info for me? should I put Past application as Yes and UCI Blank at this point?
Funds - Minimum value for total numbers of family members are Ok or need to show more money?
Study and Language:
Information for SSC, HSC required?
What will be the Field of Study for Engineering and MBA? There is nothing applicable present in the drop down list. Should i Select 'Other'?
Provinces and territories of interest
If any particular Province is selected, that means restricted to that province only?
Any benefit/disadvantage of selecting all territories and provinces?
Work History:
I submitted my application for FSW14 for NOC 2281. Now for EE, i can see that my experiences match more with NOC 0131 in my current job. Is there any issue if i list my current Job as NOC 0131 and past 2 jobs as NOC 2281?

For Spouse ECA required to claim points?

Finally, Can I edit profile after Submitting?

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
hi friends
I applied in FSW 2014, but my application returned because of absence of Birth certificate (submitted affidavit, which was not considered).

I want to apply for EE by myself.

I have created my CIC account number. please if anyone has submitted there file yet, please provide us the detail of what all questions are asked in entering complete EE profile, or provide link as to how to fill the profile.

Thanks in advance.

sheery

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
I would like to know the procedure to get document evaluation in pharmacy profession. Could anybody kindly explain me the procedure. So that I complete the same and send them back to WES.

Need urgent help seniors Plz give suggestions on the same.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
DO we need ECA WES upfront for applying in EE or if it is ok if we can get have the ECA WES after the invitation ?

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
If there is any watsapp group, kindly add me ... +91 9841506983

dkmd

Jan 8, 2015
sunny1123 said:
hi friends
I applied in FSW 2014, but my application returned because of absence of Birth certificate (submitted affidavit, which was not considered).

I have created my CIC account number. please if anyone has submitted there file yet, please provide us the detail of what all questions are asked in entering complete EE profile, or provide link as to how to fill the profile.

Thanks in advance.

mine is the same case..i had applied on 17 dec 14 and today when we had called the person said that our file was returned on jan 27 but we are yet to receive it( the reason was also not mentioned over the phone)..how long did it take for your application to reach back?

we applied in EE today and got a application number. dont know whats the timeline or process from here..

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
DSqr said:
DO we need ECA WES upfront for applying in EE or if it is ok if we can get have the ECA WES after the invitation ?
INVITATION LIKE HOW ?

WITHOUT WES - H R U CRACKING scores ?

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
dkmd said:
sunny1123 said:
hi friends

Thanks in advance.

Hello DMKD,

my file returned in 4 months.

Please tell me did you made account in job bank also. i have made my resume but when i log into my CIC account they say that job bank registration is pending.

Please tell what and how to do.

Thanks

mine is the same case..i had applied on 17 dec 14 and today when we had called the person said that our file was returned on jan 27 but we are yet to receive it( the reason was also not mentioned over the phone)..how long did it take for your application to reach back?

we applied in EE today and got a application number. dont know whats the timeline or process from here..

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
Hello DKMD,

my file returned in 4 months.

Please tell me did you made account in job bank also. i have made my resume but when i log into my CIC account they say that job bank registration is pending.

Please tell what and how to do.

Thanks

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
hamidur said:
Bros.. Need some help to fill up my EE profile. Please let me know if you have any knowledge for below issues -

Personal Details
ID Document - National ID Card information required? Its not mandatory
Immigration history and citizenship - I applied for FSW14. But as per last week's information application is returned due to NOC cap was reached. As packages are not received yet, what should be past application and UCI info for me? should I put Past application as Yes and UCI Blank at this point? this also is not mandatory
Funds - Minimum value for total numbers of family members are Ok or need to show more money? it will be same as FSW
Study and Language:
Information for SSC, HSC required?
What will be the Field of Study for Engineering and MBA? There is nothing applicable present in the drop down list. Should i Select 'Other'? Only the WES part is enogh, means if u did ECA for BSc AND MBA, it will be sufficient
Provinces and territories of interest
If any particular Province is selected, that means restricted to that province only?
Any benefit/disadvantage of selecting all territories and provinces? benefit is u will get extra 600 point if nominated by any province. Disadvantage is u will be stuck till u get ur citizenship status
Work History:
I submitted my application for FSW14 for NOC 2281. Now for EE, i can see that my experiences match more with NOC 0131 in my current job. Is there any issue if i list my current Job as NOC 0131 and past 2 jobs as NOC 2281? u r eligible to submit more than one profile, each profile for each NOC

For Spouse ECA required to claim points? yes, ECA is needed if u wud like to claim point

Finally, Can I edit profile after Submitting?
yes, untill u r being sent an ITA, u can edit ur profile anytime, infact it will be required to upgrade ur points
Hopa that will help.

Sulafa_78

Nov 25, 2014
Dear All,

Good day to all of you... Today I received an email from CIC stating that my application was updated and I need to log in to check for the updates; but when I logged in it was the same... nothing changed !!!!!
did it happen to anyone??? what does it mean??

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sulafa_78 said:
Dear All,

Good day to all of you... Today I received an email from CIC stating that my application was updated and I need to log in to check for the updates; but when I logged in it was the same... nothing changed !!!!!
did it happen to anyone??? what does it mean??
Nobody knows,may be they've audited some profiles.please refers to this link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-message-in-cic-t273794.0.html