+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Globaldesi said:
Hi Guys,

I have created an EE profile and the score is 467 points. I am looking forward to apply for NOC 0601.

Since I do not have a job offer, hence no LMIA. The other option is to obtain Provincial Nomination- It was surprising to find that provinces are either not completely geared up for EE stream nominations or the mandatory criteria is to have a job offer in the province. This looks like a chicken and egg situation, apparently, most candidates like me living outside Canada will not be able to score the additional 600 points. Creating Job bank profile is good, but realistically no organisation hires a candidate thousands of miles away and waits for 6-7 months for them to join.

The last two draw cutoff scores were 800+ points. I wanted to know what others like me are doing about this situation, do we apply for FSWP/PNP in parallel? Or we wait for some silver lining and how long?

Regards.

Dude

You are top score applicant within 600 point. As long as CIC select applicant outside Canada, you will be selected. Wait for 3-4 draw.

Globaldesi

Feb 16, 2015
Thanks miltoncsekuet! All the best to you too.

Fingers and toes crossed. I hope that they start inviting profile without Nominations of job offer, there are a lot of people waiting with good scores.

If the profile is accepted without Provincial nomination, does it mean that the person is free to move and work anywhere in Canada, is there a cap for such an open/ federal visa kinda option? Since I am doing the process myself here a lot of clarity is still not there. Also, Ontario has not laid out any guidelines for EE strangely.

BTW, Job Bank has still not started matching profiles, anyone knows when it will be fully functional?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Globaldesi said:
Thanks miltoncsekuet! All the best to you too.

Fingers and toes crossed. I hope that they start inviting profile without Nominations of job offer, there are a lot of people waiting with good scores.

If the profile is accepted without Provincial nomination, does it mean that the person is free to move and work anywhere in Canada, is there a cap for such an open/ federal visa kinda option? Since I am doing the process myself here a lot of clarity is still not there. Also, Ontario has not laid out any guidelines for EE strangely.

BTW, Job Bank has still not started matching profiles, anyone knows when it will be fully functional?
If you are selected by FSW then you are free to move anywhere of if you are selected PNP then you can not move.

mr.sri

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Friends,

Need your suggestions...

I created EE profile with 2173 NOC code, can I create another profile with some other NOC code ex. 01nn.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.sri said:
Hi Friends,

Need your suggestions...

I created EE profile with 2173 NOC code, can I create another profile with some other NOC code ex. 01nn.
Why do you want to create another one since NOC is not important in EE system?

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

My Name is Abhijit, I need your urgent support.

I have done B.Tech ( electronics and communication ) & MBA ( IIPM ), I need to do ECA from WES.

For B.tech i have already got the documents sealed and stamped FOC but for IIPM they are asking INR 10,000, which is too high for me.

Questions :

Shall I go only for B.Tech ECA done ?
or, Shall I go for B.tech and MBA as well ?
How much point difference will be there as I am unable to find any point difference as B.tech is already a professional degree.

How many point will I get for B.tech / B.Tech & MBA ??

Please help me !!!

Response awaited.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Abhijit

aanchal

Jan 27, 2015
abhijitsaran said:
Hi All,

I have done B.Tech ( electronics and communication ) & MBA ( IIPM ), I need to do ECA from WES.

For B.tech i have already got the documents sealed and stamped FOC but for IIPM they are asking INR 10,000, which is too high for me.

Questions :

How much point difference will be there as I am unable to find any point difference as B.tech is already a professional degree.

Please help me !!!

Response awaited.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Abhijit
Hi abhijeet,

According to me go for both. If not for EE requirement u will always need it for ur job, as employers do have these requirement.

All the best
Rrgards

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
abhijitsaran said:
Hi All,

Questions :

Please help me !!!

Response awaited.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Abhijit
It is good to evaluate both as every single point you can get is important

Vicky2015

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am not having any job offer in hand and waiting for my ECA from WES so that can go for EE EOI.

Any idea how much points should be good enough to have hope of selection some day? I am below 400 points. It is hard to get 400 without Canada work exp.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Vicky2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I am not having any job offer in hand and waiting for my ECA from WES so that can go for EE EOI.

Any idea how much points should be good enough to have hope of selection some day? I am below 400 points. It is hard to get 400 without Canada work exp.
Last cut off point was 818. so guess youself how much point need.

Vicky2015

Feb 19, 2015
Correct. That is why I said with job offer story is entirely different which gives you additional 600 points straight forward.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
What kind of deepshit got 218 points and was invited, shame