+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
okejji said:
pls house, good day. i want to ask just one important question. my friend sent his application to cic and cic recieved it on 24th oct 2014. he used money order to pay for his and wife application fee. he has not recieved any update from cic. how long will it take to get an update by using money order. i know most guys that used debit or credit card has received PER. what is probability that he will get his PER this month.
it depends on his NOC,,, what is your friends NOC?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
okejji said:
pls house, good day. i want to ask just one important question. my friend sent his application to cic and cic recieved it on 24th oct 2014. he used money order to pay for his and wife application fee. he has not recieved any update from cic. how long will it take to get an update by using money order. i know most guys that used debit or credit card has received PER. what is probability that he will get his PER this month.
I don't see the money order option in the payment form. It has to be certified check/ dd / or CC.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please let me know that Education Credential Assessment is required for both Principal Applicant and spouse or only Principal applicant.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
managersonline said:
Yes you are absolutely right. Let us hope that furture draws will reduce the number of points required to get selected. But at the moment anyone without job offer doesn't seem to have any chance. These all candidates who are selected have positive LMIA with job offer, means 600-points for job offer+other factors.
Its means on the other they have limited or nearly closed Canadian Immigrations. And those who have job offers or province selection or huge investment amount (like other countries doing since long such as USA) can apply.
So, we should not have to waste money on doing IELTS, collecting documents and ECA.

"OH GOD YOU HAVE ALSO CLOSED THIS DOOR FOR ME"

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
mod2014 said:
Please let me know that Education Credential Assessment is required for both Principal Applicant and spouse or only Principal applicant.
If you do not provide ECA for spouse, no points will be awarded for his/her education.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
okejji said:
depends on his/her NOC..some NOCs are totally frozen since mid-October

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
jas2424 said:
depends on his/her NOC..some NOCs are totally frozen since mid-October
his noc is 2145. petroleum engineer. according to him he said he used money order to pay for his application

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
managersonline said:
I don't see the money order option in the payment form. It has to be certified check/ dd / or CC.
check the payment form properly. you will see that money order is included as part of payment option

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
ahmad72 said:
How can i add my spouse ECA after I have submitted my profile in EE
click on submitted application and thn click on education of spouse, it will than allow u to edit and re-submit. after the re-submission and update, u will see the calculation page with added point.

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Hi All,

I have applied under 2172 Database analysts and data administrators category.

Appl recvd on oct 6th, Credit card charged on Dec 16th but i have received any PER mail yet.

Is there anyone who haven't recieved PER mail ever afer 2 months of CC charge/DD encash.

Please let me know if there is any way to figure out.

Thanks a Lot!!

choolai

Feb 11, 2015
need advise.
I completed my profile but few information is showing pending.How i can submit the the profile after completing the profile? please help

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
choolai said:
need advise.
I completed my profile but few information is showing pending.How i can submit the the profile after completing the profile? please help
Until it is not showing ineligible, you can

Globaldesi

Feb 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have created an EE profile and the score is 467 points. I am looking forward to apply for NOC 0601.

Since I do not have a job offer, hence no LMIA. The other option is to obtain Provincial Nomination- It was surprising to find that provinces are either not completely geared up for EE stream nominations or the mandatory criteria is to have a job offer in the province. This looks like a chicken and egg situation, apparently, most candidates like me living outside Canada will not be able to score the additional 600 points. Creating Job bank profile is good, but realistically no organisation hires a candidate thousands of miles away and waits for 6-7 months for them to join.

The last two draw cutoff scores were 800+ points. I wanted to know what others like me are doing about this situation, do we apply for FSWP/PNP in parallel? Or we wait for some silver lining and how long?

Regards.