+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
bnkamal said:
Thanks for the quick breaking news... How do we know whether we have been selected in the draw or not ? I check the application status it still shows no new messages ?? Doest this mean its not selected ?

pls confirm.
You will get mail from CIC. If your point is more than 886 then check your account ITA status.

bnkamal

Jul 14, 2014
Hi There,

My points as per the CIC is 333. If we add 600 for getting the invitation or Job offer then it would be 933. I hope this how we calculate and come to the cutoff of 886.. Am I correct ? Until now no mails received and nothing changed from the online status ? Is this the same for everyone or anyone has received the invitation and online status has changed ?

bnkamal

Jul 14, 2014
I remember reading some where that Employers are not yet fully integrated with jobbank.. So I believe the current draw is purely on the province invitation than the job !! As the rule states that either province or employer can select from the pool.

NK1981

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors & friends,
Greetings!

Need some guidance for a friend who is planning to apply through EE system soon. I have helped him with few of the things but would like your suggestion on some of the below queries. Would appreciate your positive feedback.

1. Does an MS degree from University of Manchester UK also requires to be sent for an ECA report?
2. Does he have to get an ECA report for Bachelors degree and MS both? what is recommended?

Thanks,

NK

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
ksa0510 said:
BREAKING NEWS:FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW CONDUCTED
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #1 – January 31, 2015 11:59:48 UTC

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (January 31, 2015).

Ottawa, January 31, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express
Hi,

Would you please confirm the link you have provided in your post? I have accessed it but what you wrote is not on that page.

Thanks.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
NK1981 said:
Dear Seniors & friends,
Greetings!

Need some guidance for a friend who is planning to apply through EE system soon. I have helped him with few of the things but would like your suggestion on some of the below queries. Would appreciate your positive feedback.

1. Does an MS degree from University of Manchester UK also requires to be sent for an ECA report?
2. Does he have to get an ECA report for Bachelors degree and MS both? what is recommended?

Thanks,

NK
Yes for both question

NK1981

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear miltoncsekuet,

Thank you so much for your reply and suggestion. Appreciate a lot.

One more thing my friend if you are aware of this that to send docs to WES for eg will University of Manchester send his MS degree copy themselves on request from applicant or he can also send a copy directly from his home country to WES ca?

Best,

NK

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
NK1981 said:
Dear miltoncsekuet,

Thank you so much for your reply and suggestion. Appreciate a lot.

One more thing my friend if you are aware of this that to send docs to WES for eg will University of Manchester send his MS degree copy themselves on request from applicant or he can also send a copy directly from his home country to WES ca?

Best,

NK

Request university exam controller to send document to WES. they are well aware of that.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kalyangriet said:
If 886+ is the cutoff for the first draw, there are very minor chances for people like me who has less than 400 points :( :(
Yes you are absolutely right. Let us hope that furture draws will reduce the number of points required to get selected. But at the moment anyone without job offer doesn't seem to have any chance. These all candidates who are selected have positive LMIA with job offer, means 600-points for job offer+other factors.

saysomething

May 16, 2014
Re: Can one apply to EE even though I've applied to FSW2014?

vijayanand said:
you need to wait alteast 3 weeks from now to get your cc charge/fee encashment.
Only then you can expect to hear from CIC in the form of PER mail in Feb last week.

Please wait till that time
thanks for the reply!

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Re: Can one apply to EE even though I've applied to FSW2014?

vijayanand said:
you need to wait alteast 3 weeks from now to get your cc charge/fee encashment.
Only then you can expect to hear from CIC in the form of PER mail in Feb last week.

Please wait till that time
NOC 1123 got last charge in 20th Oct, Our fingers are crossed praying and hoping that we Dec applicant are still in the cap....

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Hi , I am applying through express entry as well and I am at a point where I am adding my education credentials. Few questions:
1. WES certificate number is same as reference number, correct?
2. I am suuposed to add 10, 12, BCOM and MCOM as my education credential? Because in the drop down menu they either have secondary diploma or less than secondary. For me secondary means 10th , what should I do for 12th?

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
pls house, good day. i want to ask just one important question. my friend sent his application to cic and cic recieved it on 24th oct 2014. he used money order to pay for his and wife application fee. he has not recieved any update from cic. how long will it take to get an update by using money order. i know most guys that used debit or credit card has received PER. what is probability that he will get his PER this month.