+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
NEO_2263 said:
When is the first draw

They said , jan end
Today is last day of jan but till now there are no info on cic site
Lol , i feel the most anticipated Program EE wil gv delayed start
If they cant make a draw ( Launch draw) in time
I doubt that 6 mnths processing promise will be fulfilled

Disappointed
You are absolutely right. Since start of the processing either with WES, ICAS, CES, CIO, CIC, VO etc. all the institutions involved you will notice that all the candidates are suffering with the delay problem. You can through to respective threads of Express Entry, Canadian Expereince Class, Family Sponsorship, PR Card after arrival, even reply to our queries by email, you will see that whatever time is mentioned it is never achieved. When you send email to CIO Search sydney email, you get a committment that they will reply within 30-days to your email but I dont see anyone at least on the forum who got reply within less then 60-90 days. Therefore the same thing is going to happend with Express Entry and I think that may be the first draw will be conducted at earliest in Mid Feb and most probably it will get delayed to begning march 2015. Still they could not activate the employers interface which is supposed to play a vital role for the proper functioning of the Express Entry online system and this is the main driving reason to launch the express entry in the first instance.

Therefore rest assure that if CIC did not conduct the first draw within coming 10-days and preferably today itself, the delay as I have estimated above would be inevitable.

Wish everyone good luck in their respective applications.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
So tomorrow we will have first set of people getting ITA .. All the best to everyone! .. hope they didn't do any last minute changes :(

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
managersonline said:
You are absolutely right. Since start of the processing either with WES, ICAS, CES, CIO, CIC, VO etc. all the institutions involved you will notice that all the candidates are suffering with the delay problem. You can through to respective threads of Express Entry, Canadian Expereince Class, Family Sponsorship, PR Card after arrival, even reply to our queries by email, you will see that whatever time is mentioned it is never achieved. When you send email to CIO Search sydney email, you get a committment that they will reply within 30-days to your email but I dont see anyone at least on the forum who got reply within less then 60-90 days. Therefore the same thing is going to happend with Express Entry and I think that may be the first draw will be conducted at earliest in Mid Feb and most probably it will get delayed to begning march 2015. Still they could not activate the employers interface which is supposed to play a vital role for the proper functioning of the Express Entry online system and this is the main driving reason to launch the express entry in the first instance.

Therefore rest assure that if CIC did not conduct the first draw within coming 10-days and preferably today itself, the delay as I have estimated above would be inevitable.

Wish everyone good luck in their respective applications.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Or maybe they have already selected the candidates and are late in updating the information online, which is typical CIC.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AimCanada said:
So tomorrow we will have first set of people getting ITA .. All the best to everyone! .. hope they didn't do any last minute changes :(
how sure you are ,tomorrow will be the day of first draw?!?!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I don't see any indication that provide an evidence that tomorrow will be the first draw.

Please read below text copied-pasted from official webpage of Express Entry by CIC:-

"ITA draws will be made from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis. Every draw will have a set of instructions the electronic system will use to draw candidates from the pool. These instructions will be posted on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website before each draw.

These instructions will include:
•the date and time of the draw,
•the number of candidates that will get an ITA, and
•if it applies, which specific immigration program(s) will be included in the draw.

If the instructions do not specify which immigration program the candidates must be eligible for, the draw will be based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.

"

The above mentioned instructions by the Minister for the first draw were supposed to be published by today itself because tomorrow is Saturday and closed. Up till now there is no annoucement of Date and Time of First Draw and the neither the number of candidates and categories included.

Therefore I think that the analysis which I presented in my previous post seems to be the most prabable scenario.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Galusca1981 said:
Hello guys,

I am not sure if this question has been already addressed...there are already many pages to read.

My question concerns the update of the EE profile.
I have updated one section of the profile and submitted it again.

Now, when I check my application under "View my submitted applications or profiles", I see in the column Details the status "Updated" and not "Submmited", as it was before.

Is this normal?

Thank you.
Follow this:
click on "check status and messages" then "View Submitted application" and finally "Save and Exit ", after that the status will be changed to "submitted" immediately.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi

Please check the twitter message of CIC,

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/561278075774959616

They have mentioned "The first round of invitations will take place before the end of January." Today is the end of January.

I think they will not disclose anything before draw.

managersonline said:
I don't see any indication that provide an evidence that tomorrow will be the first draw.

Please read below text copied-pasted from official webpage of Express Entry by CIC:-

"ITA draws will be made from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis. Every draw will have a set of instructions the electronic system will use to draw candidates from the pool. These instructions will be posted on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website before each draw.

•if it applies, which specific immigration program(s) will be included in the draw.

If the instructions do not specify which immigration program the candidates must be eligible for, the draw will be based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.

"

The above mentioned instructions by the Minister for the first draw were supposed to be published by today itself because tomorrow is Saturday and closed. Up till now there is no annoucement of Date and Time of First Draw and the neither the number of candidates and categories included.

Therefore I think that the analysis which I presented in my previous post seems to be the most prabable scenario.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
managersonline said:

"

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
from what I see George Doha Qatar your timeline have too much hopes, just like your assumptions ... all hopes and theories .... I suggest you stop freaking people.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
BREAKING NEWS:FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW CONDUCTED
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #1 – January 31, 2015 11:59:48 UTC

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (January 31, 2015).

Ottawa, January 31, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

bnkamal

Jul 14, 2014
Thanks for the quick breaking news... How do we know whether we have been selected in the draw or not ? I check the application status it still shows no new messages ?? Doest this mean its not selected ?

pls confirm.