+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m unable to add my Bachelor or MS degree information using WES information. Every time it shows error msg.Is anyone facing such type of problem?

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
I applied for CIC federal skilled worker in August, till now no communication regarding my application and Express entry application asks to enter UCI number. What to do?

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you have entered your personal reference code, you will be guided through the following steps to complete your profile:

Complete the Express Entry Profile Builder

Review your profile

Submit your profile

After Submit ---- Would I be able to update my profile?

?????????????????????????????

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
mohitkrastogi said:
Once you have entered your personal reference code, you will be guided through the following steps to complete your profile:

Review your profile

Submit your profile

You should be although I have not explored it yet but logic says yes.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitkrastogi said:

Review your profile

Submit your profile

Yes you can.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Question?

Those who have created their profiles on EE, how many NOC's you can enter if you have experience in 2/3 NOCs? What's the definition of continious experience?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wash an said:
Question?

Those who have created their profiles on EE, how many NOC's you can enter if you have experience in 2/3 NOCs? What's the definition of continious experience?
For each experience record you have,you can choose one NOC.So if you have 10 records,you can choose 10 NOCs or you can choose one NOC for all of them.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
What if we get invitation?
Which documents should be collect?
Are there special filing forms for ЕЕ, or the same as for FSW (IMM0008,....)??

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hello,

I got lost on the CIC site.
Can someone,plese, give the link where we can complete and submit the EE profile?

Thank you.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
Galusca1981 said:
Hello,

I got lost on the CIC site.
Can someone,plese, give the link where we can complete and submit the EE profile?

Thank you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp

Click on the "Come To Canada" link to determine your eligibility. If you are eligible it will automatically take you to the My CIC website to create a profile. Just to let you know that I knew I was qualified yet the Come To Canada tool said I was not. However, it will still give you a reference number at the end. Use this number on the My CIC website to complete your profile. After completion I was told that I met the criteria. Here's the link to My CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Please guide me friends,
Is EE has any relevance with 67points ?
2) I believe they demolish the old structure and new ranking system they have updated it.
Please clear the doubt who filled the EE application….

thanks in advance frds :)

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Just a heads up, I called CIC and was told that you can't apply for the same category twice. For example, you can't apply for FSW 2014 & FSW Express Entry 2015 at the same time. You can only withdraw one and apply for the other. The Agent said there is no difference between the two, its only the processing and timeline that is different.

So should I go ahead and apply for the Express Entry since my application was just received in December? Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
U-gal said:
Just a heads up, I called CIC and was told that you can't apply for the same category twice. For example, you can't apply for FSW 2014 & FSW Express Entry 2015 at the same time. You can only withdraw one and apply for the other. The Agent said there is no difference between the two, its only the processing and timeline that is different.

So should I go ahead and apply for the Express Entry since my application was just received in December? Thanks
Wrong, either you misunderstood the agent or the agent is mis-informed. We CAN indeed apply for express entry even if we have applied for FSW 2014. It is clear in the website itself. And besides, that has ALWAYS been the case. People can apply at the same time for different categories (or even different NOCs for the same category at the same time) or at different times for the same category.