+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done IELTS for Spouse. but ECA is pending has to initiate.

I am having 350 points around.. Do we have any chance as guidelines are so tough..

I am very unhappy about this..

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
mohitkrastogi said:

I am having 350 points around.. Do we have any chance as guidelines are so tough..

There is no point in getting disappointed buddy.. this time canada immigration totally concentrated on the candidates with canadian work experience and candidates holding job offer. There would be many with the points in the same range as you have. Hard to digest but this is the fact.

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
mohitkrastogi said:
Dear All,

I am planning for Express Entry. I have done ECA,IELTS

Can I go ahead and do ECA for spouse too? Or can we do ECA for spouse in later, please guide pros and cons
Compare the no. of points you are scoring if you include spouse and if you don't include. I feel its better to go with the highest one.

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
akhurana487 said:
hey guys
i am under noc 2241 and single applicant
and i calculated my points for EE 2015
i got 340 points including my language proficiency i opted english as my first language
i got these points based on my ielts,age and education
so my question is how do i get my points calculated for skill transferability section i just cant get it rite will anybody help ?
my expirience is approx 4.5 years.
seniors plsss
You need to share your IELTS score, your education details and your canada work experience to share your skill transferablity points.

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Umer said:
From CRS Calculator my points are as follows:

Factor Points
Age (28 Years) 110
Education (Masters ECA Done) 135
1st Official Language 88 (L 6/17, R 6.5/23, W 6/17, S 7/31)

Education and language 25
Foreign work and language 25

Total : 388

Are there any chances for me in Express Entry as I dont have PNP or Job offer? What should I do to increase my chances?
Only one thing you can do to gain some more points is to take IELTS again and get you score increased. Rest all, you can't do anything.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mohitkrastogi said:

Why not... Start preparing everything and submit EE, and I don't think cic will get huge candidate with job offer. So they bound to invite applicant without job offer also.
Job offer from back home without physical viva or exam is so funny to hear anyway :p

Durga Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
edmonta said:
Dear All,
One of my friend is interested to apply in 0121-Insurance agent category of FSW 2014 but I just wanna know will it be closed in Jan 2015?
Looks like the the total intake quota is 12000 and in this category less than 100 so there are chances but if someone submits the file in lets say Jan or Feb 2015 will that be ok?
Or FSW 14 will be completely closed in Jan 2015 irrespective of numbers of application?
Regards
Edmonta
Your application need to reach canada immigration before 31st December. After that it won't be considered irrespective of no. of application received.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Is there any guess how many applicant will be selected in each draw?

NHK

Jun 20, 2014
Dear Friends,

Please guide, how can we apply for PNP. What is the procedure? is there any application fees and whether it refundable or not if nomination certificate is not issued.
and one more thing what is the criteria???

I am a finance graduate i want to apply for PNP under 0111- Finance Manager category.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea , What is the fee under Express Entry. Is it same as FSWP $550 per person?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
mohitkrastogi said:
Dear All,

I am planning for Express Entry. I have done ECA,IELTS

Can I go ahead and do ECA for spouse too? Or can we do ECA for spouse in later, please guide pros and cons
If you wanna claim points for spouse, you have to do her ECA before you apply and i will suggest you that now. You need maximum points from anywhere possible.

kakaroto

Dec 9, 2014
hello people, have a question regarding the minimun ielts band for the express entry. Can someone advance to the pool of candidates having less than 6 in one of the sections?, will the fsw 2014 language requierements be still valid for the express entry?. I have read in consultant's blog an unofficial information which mention that for the first draw the minimun will be 240 points.

Thanks.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitkrastogi said:
Any idea , What is the fee under Express Entry. Is it same as FSWP $550 per person?
There is no fee for EE at the first step.