+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

gauransh83

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
gauransh83 said:
So it means we are out of first draw because till then we will not be in Job bank and no employer can sponsor us.
Any update on my question.Are we eligible for first draw without Job bank account because as per guidelines by CIC we can make profile after 26 Jan,and till then first draw will be finalized.

bhuwan77

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER 13.03.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
TLU 02.06.2015
Interview........
DM on 17.07.2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Within July 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by the 2nd Week of September 2015
About EE Very well covered

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
trini_ac said:
No the person already had a job offer and a nomination they no longer need it because they will be taken in the drawer anyway. People with arranged employment do not need ECA and that has not changed.

Sir, if you have any link in related with the above comment pls share so everyone will be informed.
Honestly, I am glad that ECA s not required as it will take so much time as we have to wait another month for that.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Guys,

There is a big confusion in all this.

Express Entry is just a ranking system. We will use Express Entry to join FSW 2015 for example.

We don't know yet what's the criteria of eligibility for FSW 2015. If it is based on 2014, then everybody will need an ECA.

Info on this hasn't come up yet, but I'd bet that it will be necessary.

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.aspquote author=lexis link=topic=232257.msg3790475#msg3790475 date=1417615652]

Sir, if you have any link in related with the above comment pls share so everyone will be informed.
Honestly, I am glad that ECA s not required as it will take so much time as we have to wait another month for that.
[/quote]

Its in the faq on cic website about EE you only need an ECA if you are entering the pool under FSW under CEC and the trades program it is optional since the advice was being applied to someone with a provincial nomination they may not need to go through FSW and therefore don't need an ECA they may instead go under the CEC category if they already have canadian experience.
This is the part here:
For candidates who are hoping to apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class, an ECA is optional but may increase the points they receive on the CRS and improve their chances of being drawn from the pool.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
trini_ac said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.aspquote author=lexis link=topic=232257.msg3790475#msg3790475 date=1417615652]

Its in the faq on cic website about EE you only need an ECA if you are entering the pool under FSW under CEC and the trades program it is optional since the advice was being applied to someone with a provincial nomination they may not need to go through FSW and therefore don't need an ECA they may instead go under the CEC category if they already have canadian experience.
This is the part here:
For candidates who are hoping to apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class, an ECA is optional but may increase the points they receive on the CRS and improve their chances of being drawn from the pool.
Mu comments are, of course, only directed to those that will apply to FSW under EE. For those, ECA will probably be mandatory.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
trini_ac said:

This is the part here:

this space isn't about debate - we don;t provide misleading info - pl note as below -

ECA is mandatory for those who are outside canada (as a simple logic u cannot claim points on education if wes doesnt evaluate )

IRPA RULES HAVE 1000nds of such rules - cant be on links or websites - cic is vast enough to understand the hidden concepts - so wisely go with factual sharings discussed in forum

There are great contributors to this space like idefix , etc.. -

To do or not is ur choice - ECA is mandatory..
exception to those are :

those having canadian education and cec class aspirants..

BabaKasmani

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
kma_85 said:
Wow!! you profile looks super attractive. 400k salary, hope its not typo? Can you please explain your job hunting process so that it can help others?
I trained for subspecialty in Canada and will be completing next year. Its a small community of niche doctors and whenever there is a vacancy they send out letters to respective Medical College Departments for doctors.Fortunately i happened to be at the right place at right time & I apllied and cleared the interviews.So its mostly an " Old Boys Club " and word of mouth.
Yes the salary for doctors in Canada is 400k a year as per Fee For Service and can go upto a million depending on your specialty and research topups.
Hope I answer your question

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
depends on how u stand on total points and in comparision to competition

EE is all about max skills and points and language ability

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
bha2can said:
Does spouse ECA is mandatory for claiming education points for wife?
It is mandatory for claiming education points yes - provided she doesn't have a canadian degree.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
terki said:
this space isn't about debate - we don;t provide misleading info - pl note as below -

ECA is mandatory for those who are outside canada (as a simple logic u cannot claim points on education if wes doesnt evaluate )

IRPA RULES HAVE 1000nds of such rules - cant be on links or websites - cic is vast enough to understand the hidden concepts - so wisely go with factual sharings discussed in forum

There are great contributors to this space like idefix , etc.. -

To do or not is ur choice - ECA is mandatory..
exception to those are :

those having canadian education and cec class aspirants..
Thanks for the kind words terki. Would give you a +1 but I'm karmafied now ;).

bha2can

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
terki said:
depends on how u stand on total points and in comparision to competition

EE is all about max skills and points and language ability
I have 386 points in Total