+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
EhabHassaneen said:
Seniors ...

I've created my EE profile and it says " I'm not Eligible " .

My IELTS Score is : L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6.5 W=6, Married, Mechanical Engineer, have WES ECA for my bachelor and my wife's Bachelor, Experience over 6 years with references and employment letters ( Score based on our calculation = 330 points ) .

Can anyone explain ?
and If i'm not meeting the minimum requirements, then WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ?

Regards,

Ehab
Other requirements that should qualify you are - Offer of employment / provincial nomination. 2. canadian work xperience. If you dont have any of this, you may not be qualified. You should also register with Job bank. Thank you.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Enkaypee said:
I have applied under 2132 (Marine Mechanical Engineer) and my application was received by CIC Sidney on 12th December. I do not know whether my application would be accepted as the CAP now stands at 907.
Notwithstanding my present application, Can I log in for Express Entry and if so, does it have any negative impact on my current application? Shall be grateful if somebody can respond.
Regards
Yes you can create EE profile. It doesnt ave any negative impact on your current application.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
pixiedust said:
Hello guys,
I have an tricky question for you. Do you think that married couples can both create profile for the express entry to increase their chances?
yes, each of you will only serve as principal applicant. Dat way one of you may qualify under EE. Regards

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
mohitkrastogi said:
Hi All,

I have IELTS and ECA for me
IELTS for Spouse is also ready but ECA for Spouse is in progress..

Can I create an express entry profile? Or should I wait to get eCA of Spouse..

please suggest..

Is there a option that I can create profile and then update later with ECA of Spouse
Yeah, u can create EE profile but it wll only be pending until u get ur spouse ECA. tanx

chrisonfire

Dec 10, 2014
Hi,
I applied for Fsw under NOC 2132. I dont have much hope of making it into the cap and am planning to apply under Express Entry. My spouse is a general practioner. I dont wish to claim points for her qualification as I have not completed education credential assessment for her. Is it possible to provide just the information without claiming points under express entry?
Please help

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question;

Can I apply under three province within Express Entry?

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Goodness said:
Other requirements that should qualify you are - Offer of employment / provincial nomination. 2. canadian work xperience. If you dont have any of this, you may not be qualified. You should also register with Job bank. Thank you.
EVEN I DONT HAVE CANADIAN WORK EXP. OR JOB OFFER..YET I M ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER EE 2015..

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Today I have submitted my Application under Express Entry with Provincial Nomination...............

h4.harry

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
My application reached CIC on 10-Oct as per Canada Post tracking and received by M K.
NOC: 4011
VO: NDVO
Payment Mode: CC

But no charge from my CC :-[ :-\ :-X

I don't know whether I am still in race for FSW2014. However I have submitted my New Application online under EE for same NOC 4011. My Score in New EE system is 453 while it was 70 in old system.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
h4.harry said:
My application reached CIC on 10-Oct as per Canada Post tracking and received by M K.
NOC: 4011
VO: NDVO
Payment Mode: CC

But no charge from my CC :-[ :-\ :-X

I don't know whether I am still in race for FSW2014. However I have submitted my New Application online under EE for same NOC 4011. My Score in New EE system is 453 while it was 70 in old system.
my situation is far worse
CIC my application only on 24th december for noc 4011

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
vinisha09 said:
my situation is far worse
CIC my application only on 24th december for noc 4011
Don't worry, man. My situation was similar. Sometimes I just think that it is god's decision of whether you get accepted into Canadian immigration. As a graduate from a Canadian institution, I know that there are not a lot of jobs for NOC 4011 in Canada. Most Canadian grad sent over 100 job applications but they may only get one offer (usually from the US and not Canada). If you already have a good job in your own country, staying in your own country may not be too bad. Immigration is a bonus but you may need to consider your options after landing. Many people in my country returns because they found no job opportunity in Canada. Even though there are lecturer jobs in Canada they are usually in very remote places (e.g., Fredericton, Halifax) but not popular immigrant locations such as Vancouver or Toronto.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
chrisonfire said:
Hi,
I applied for Fsw under NOC 2132. I dont have much hope of making it into the cap and am planning to apply under Express Entry. My spouse is a general practioner. I dont wish to claim points for her qualification as I have not completed education credential assessment for her. Is it possible to provide just the information without claiming points under express entry?
Please help
Pls do apply under EE. You may not claim points under Spouse but it is always good to have ur spouse ECA cos dat will boost ur chances of being selected. However, d ECA body that will assess ur spouse credentials is different cos of her profession. Cheers!

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
dr.rohit said:
EVEN I DONT HAVE CANADIAN WORK EXP. OR JOB OFFER..YET I M ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER EE 2015..

Ok..dr.rohit. Having a job offer or nomination is just a booster. Then u wont have to go through the job bank. Tanx